FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWho’s waiting on fluffy post?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who’s waiting on fluffy post?
    Posted: 28 March 2008 at 11:55am
I'm so excited, I have 2 nappies on their way to me. I have a retro blue dots Foxybot (and a couple of mama pads with it) which was posted on Tuesday and a rockmelon D'lish which is going in the post today! I haven't had any new nappies for ages and I'm soooooo excited!! I'm hoping the Foxybots arrives today so Leo can wear it to bed tonight

Anyone else waiting on fluffy post?

Vic xx
Sponsored Links

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:03pm
Me I'm waiting on 6 nappies 1 foxy, 1 d'lish, 1 berry plush, 1 drybee, 1 tweedle and an all in one off TM. I hope some arrive today
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:11pm
Wow, what a collection!! Your post is even more exciting than mine!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:14pm
Both of your guys ones must be sooo close. I hope they arrive today for you!!
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 12:30pm
I was just about to say I'm waiting on something, but it came today! Yummy baby beehinds purple bamboo/organic cotton OSFA fitted nappy Got a berry plush northern lights medium yesterday and a tots bots bamboo booster. I'm loooving bamboo but... now I don't have any fluffy mail arriving so I'll have to buy more on payday...

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 1:19pm
Yay, my Foxybots package just arrived!! The nappy is so cute (although weird how the brown spots have green underneath huh?), can't wait to try it on Leo. And the mumma pads look divine!!! They may be old style but they look totally lush and so well made - I grabbed such a bargain on them!

Originally posted by AliaDawn AliaDawn wrote:

I was just about to say I'm waiting on something, but it came today! Yummy baby beehinds purple bamboo/organic cotton OSFA fitted nappy

Ooooh, I'd love to see a pic of Seth wearing that! I've heard really good reviews about them and they look so comfy to wear. Even though I don't do 2-parters

Vic xx
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 1:32pm

I wouldn't suggest it for a bigger baby/toddler than him - I had heard it was a small OSFA. He's on the 2nd from tightest snaps, with a bit of wiggle room at 10.8kg/82cm

On the other hand, it's very trim I have him in one of my designer bums medium merino covers over it, and it's on the tightest snaps. To compare he has snappied prefolds on the tightest, but all other fitteds on the middle snaps (of 3) and I reckon this will easily hold him overnight for 12 hours with maybe a bamboo booster, or hemp prefold between the nappy and cover.

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:06pm
Thanks for the great pic Alia! Seb's a lovely model

I had also heard the the Beehind was a small OSFA, with a short rise. Seb's figure is the total opposite to Leo - who's very short & chunky. Those Designer Bums merino covers look gorgeous - have you used them much? Also, do you let Seb run around in his fitted nappies without a cover when you're at home, or do they always need a cover? I've seen some that look so cute but it always seems such a shame that they need to be covered up!

Vic xx
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 2:24pm
I usually put covers on (Seb can undo velcro like nothing, and even snaps if he puts his mind to it, so I have to watch him lately if he's not wearing pants, let alone covers) but then I have a mixed stash of pockets/fitteds/AIOs, so my two daytime covers are both Designer Bums merino and yummy The rise on this fitted is fine for Seb btw... but then he doesn't seem to have a butt!

Paua is the top cover, and bottom is a close-up of the Fire. They do tend to fade a bit (paua was in use for maybe 2 weeks when those photos were taken, fire was brand new)

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 4:54pm
Oooh pick me! I'm waiting on some Mumma pads and breast pads from Foxybots, some breastpads from Bee Dezine and a Retro Flowers Drybee and a Bubblebub from Mothers INstinct (but they're getting delivered to Bizzy so I'll have an excuse to go cluck over wee Eden!)
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 4:54pm
Oh and some dolls nappies from Joel Eze, but secret squirrel coz they're for a pressie for someone...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 5:03pm
Wow Alia, those fitted nappies and covers look so trim on Seb!!
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 5:12pm
He is skinny and a light wetter The merino covers would be thicker than say a PUL cover, but not bad for what they are.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 6:38pm
*squeal* My Foxybots mail arrived! How sad is it that I am so excited about trying out my new cloth liners tomorrow!
And the booby pads feel sooooo soft! LOL at Maya asking what they're for.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

*squeal* My Foxybots mail arrived! How sad is it that I am so excited about trying out my new cloth liners tomorrow!
And the booby pads feel sooooo soft! LOL at Maya asking what they're for.

What's even sadder is looking forward to AF's next visit so you can try out your new Foxybots mama pads!

Leo has gone to bed in his new Foxybots nappy - it is soooooo soft (is the minky fabric different Stacey?), I couldn't stop stroking his bottom as I carried him to his room! The fit is perfect on him

Vic xx
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:01pm
I love my minky nappies I've got... 5? now. 2 pockets, and 3 AIOs. They are just delicious! My Foxybots is a fleece? I think... not sure, but not Minky, but it's great for nights because the waterproof layer holds up much better than PUL.

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:07pm
Poos I didn't get any today now I won't get them til Monday. Oh well I'm getting 2 drybees off Vanessa tomorrow

I love those covers Alia
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:21pm
lol Emma!!

Vic - it's slightly different. All the different patterns/varieties of minky are a bit different to the touch.. but they are all really soft. The one you got seems to be extra soft.
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 8:52pm

LOL Emma, I was like that too so I could use mine when I picked them up.

No fluffy mail here but I may be going to see all the material and help cut it out for Mrs Foxybots.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 10:04pm
I wanna sleep with my breastpads lol, they are so snuggly!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>