FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCHch Friday 18th

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CHch Friday 18th
    Posted: 31 March 2008 at 9:56pm
Well since I have this day off and haven't made a meet up for ages a few of us so far have decided to meet up on this day Morn or afternoon suits me and am flexible on were we decide to go.

So what is ever easiest for the ones with the new little bubba's I think will be they best way to go I will offer my place but as it's right on the other side of town from everyone else I don't think it would suit many people so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Sponsored Links

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2008 at 11:25pm
i'm keen! morning would suit me better, but can make afternoon depending on what time......

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 11:25am
i can do either...what suburb are you in danni?
Mum to two amazing boys!
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 1:22pm
I'm good for either as well. Hopefully my clan doesn't get sick this time.
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 8:20pm
I'm in Hornby Morning is probably better for us.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2008 at 11:09pm
hornby fine for me and its closer to tiff if she goes(shes in barrington..

i wont be on for a few weeks..just pm me with the final details..c u then.
Mum to two amazing boys!
Lisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2008 at 10:05am
Hey that sounds great! Hopefully we will be over our bugs too!

Morning suits us better too.
LockieandLiam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LockieandLiam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 8:06pm
Don't think I'll be able to make that one unless I get the all clear to drive by then.

emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 9:05pm
I would love to come and meet you all but I'll have to wait for a couple of months as I'll be out of Chch without a car for a while. Will be nice to meet you all eventually though!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 10:15pm
Ok then so Friday Morning at my place say around 10.30am does that suit everyone just pm me for address and directions if you want to come ova.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Ang007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ang007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 1:44pm
Hi all!

I was just wondering if you were still all meeting on the 18th? I have Kadyn who is 6 months old on the 19th. Let me know if its ok to gate crash!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 4:19pm
ang yep i think they are ..also a meeting at eastgate on saturday (see chch meetup thread under general chat)
Mum to two amazing boys!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 5:32pm
sorry danni but i can't come, forgot jack has his appt at the hospital that morning

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 April 2008 at 10:05pm
I'm not sure how many a coming so far only Lisha has asked for address.

But your more than welcome to come over if you want Ang just PM me and I'll send you my address and directions if you need them.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 9:10pm
OK since I haven't heard from anyone apart from Lisha I am going to cancel this friday hopefully I can make some other meet up sometime.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
 Post Reply Post Reply