FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI really really really want.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I really really really want.......
    Posted: 06 April 2008 at 9:09am
An Itti bitti D'lish AIO! And I know as soon as I see the new foxybots I will want them too!!

So whats on your wish list??

Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 9:28am
ooo, I really want a itti bitti D'lish as well, and the pink camo foxybot, and another bubblebub (preferably red elmo)!
I have an excuse now, Sam was fitting her mediums but now she is walking her legs are skinnier and she is back in the small, and I need some more!

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 9:34am
hehe I want all my new fabrics for myself but I'm refraining from doing that.. Daniel has more than enough nappies lol
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 9:58am
I'm sure I could find heaps to make a wishlist atm, but we've just been landed with another nasty bill, and I've finally bullied DF into following a no spend budget (other than essentials) until all our debt is paid off. This will be a few months as we owe $900 on the credit card, $200 to Orcon for miscalculating our payments, and $460 to genesis, as they set up a new system, and sent us this bill for our last address (moved over a year ago!) The hot water cubboard was leaking for a bit before we noticed, so that's probably where that was from.

[/rant]

Of course I'd love another bitti d'lish And a skip hop nappy bag... Some of the new foxys and designer bums pockets are gorgeous (cept I only like the designer bums girly prints ) I'm really loving Minky. Oh and of course some new inserts to go with... and I so *need* another baby beehinds fitted for nights.

Wish me luck! lol.

mothersinstinct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Mum2Sam Mum2Sam wrote:

ooo, I really want a itti bitti D'lish as well, and the pink camo foxybot, and another bubblebub (preferably red elmo)!
I have an excuse now, Sam was fitting her mediums but now she is walking her legs are skinnier and she is back in the small, and I need some more!

We have a draw this month, and giving away 2 Itti's. We want to fill our Gallery up for Real Nappy week so all those that send us a pic of their bubs in any of our nappies can go into the draw. Also all those that purchase will go into the draw as well for one ... so there are 2 chances to get one FREE
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:15am
ooooo off to take photos!
kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 10:21am
I want another Itti Bitti D'lish because I'm LOVING the rockmellon one I have. Leo had it on yesterday for 4hrs, incl a nap, it held up perfectly! That's after 4 washes and no extra boosters. So now I'd like another with 2 extra inserts so I have a spare insert for each nappy. Each time I've changed him the wetness has remained in the snap-in inserts and the outer has stayed dry. Amazing! I also want a new cow print Foxybots and some more of their mf/hemp trifolds as they're my favourite pocket inserts. Oh, and I want a couple of Wigglebums prints to to make nappy changing a bit more fun for Leo (who currently HATES having his nappy changed).

Vic xx
mothersinstinct View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothersinstinct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 12:55pm
I have extended the free shipping on D'lish nappies for 1 more week on Trademe. My trademe name is Fuzzimum. Colours/sizes are depleting quite quickly though.
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:02pm
The pink camo foxybot! I want it!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 3:42pm
I want another d'lish as well maybe the turquiose or yellow so Jack can wear it too.
Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 6:09pm
I would love an itti bitti dlish. Might have to save so I can get one.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 6:36pm
OK, so before I post I am going to say that I am officially not allowed to buy anymore nappies, my psychiatrist thinks my nappy obsession is part of my OCD, so has said 100 is enough!

Buuuuut.... if I could I would have...

A Bitti D'lish for each of the gremlins - I have one for baby and am dying to put it on a gremlin already!

A pair of zebra foxybots

A pair of Aussienana soakers, or better yet, three - one for each of my littlest girls

Oooh, I wonder if I could get a zebra foxybot for baby? Technically, she doesn't have that many nappies...
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 7:24pm
oooh, just sent in a pic of eden in a bubblebub to you karen.

i wouldnt mind a d lish too...

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 7:51pm
Emma, if your nappy addition is OCD then there are a few of us heading that way...AND..if you used sposies you would have used a lot more than 100...so how OCD would that be
aussiemum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiemum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

OK, so before I post I am going to say that I am officially not allowed to buy anymore nappies, my psychiatrist thinks my nappy obsession is part of my OCD, so has said 100 is enough!

Buuuuut.... if I could I would have...

A Bitti D'lish for each of the gremlins - I have one for baby and am dying to put it on a gremlin already!

A pair of zebra foxybots

A pair of Aussienana soakers, or better yet, three - one for each of my littlest girls

Oooh, I wonder if I could get a zebra foxybot for baby? Technically, she doesn't have that many nappies...

Oh 100! Really? I think I've probably only got about 15 or 20 because I keep selling nappies to help fund the purchase of new nappies! Would be very happy to help you with an Aussienana soaker thru scamps.co.nz. Thanks for bringing in the Itti bitti's Karyn, they're so popular aren't they! Oh and I'd love a zebra foxybot too!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 7:58pm
i love my aussienana soaker - will post a pic when we are back on broadband speed...

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 8:21pm
i'd love a d'lish nappy....

there's a few things i found while doing the nappy hunt that i'd love too

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2008 at 8:40pm
Yup Aussiemum, I was checking them out on scamps, and then I heard they were something to do with you

Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
AliaDawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AliaDawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 7:48am
I'm sure Eden is much much cuter than Seb, so I'll let you wait for busy's pic

But I have a pair of black aussienana shorties, and I love em.

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2008 at 9:42am
Awwww, now I want an Itti bitti D'lish even more, because they sound sooo good (and here I was wanting one just for the cuteness factor!!)

Alia, I have a pink camo skip hop bag, and it's sooooo great!! I love it!!

LOL Emma! Your nappy addiction always crackes me up!! (Am ofcourse I'm also very jealous!!)
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>