FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Jan 2009!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 689690691692693 694>
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:11pm
Yep, finding it difficult to bend over now lol getting feet in my ribs! Bubs is really low down too! More monitoring on monday at the ADU & mw on saturday. Get good bh's and cramps under the belly too.

How are you doing now? Is all your drama around the birth & the HELLP gone? or do you still have issues from it? Amazing George is over a month old!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 4:28pm
Still on blood pressure meds but it seems to be under control at the moment. If I am one of the lucky ones I will eventually come off them but am now at higher risk of having high blood pressure. C/S scar has healed well and I can basically do everything now. What is really scary is he will be 6 weeks next week! Time is going fast at the moment.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer for you now! I got to experience BH this time but missed out on the whole going into labour which is still a little weird.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:56pm
Wow that must be weird thinking you're on blood pressure meds from an early age! But least they're doing what they're supposed to be doing & you're happy & healthy!! Cross fingers you can come off them

MW came today. Got my next growth scan on thursday so two lots of monitoring this week basically! FH is growing up nicely & bubs is 2-3/5th engaged so almost lock n loaded!
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 4:54pm
Yep, being healthy and happy is the most important thing! Don't need to be a stress machine this time. Gosh it must be hard having so many scans and being so closely all the time.
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2012 at 4:07pm
How are you going Kel? Bubs still growing well?

We have hit 6 weeks now and first lot of jabs done and dusted. Very unsettled boy though
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2012 at 7:08pm
Still here Yep growth scan was good, now I'm ignoring the hospital & focusing on trying to get ready for this bubs, will probably have last day with M on monday to make her transition to alternate care easier. Cooper will be a little lost without her I think!

Got nothing planned except Alia has a dental appointment on tuesday. Bassinet is set up, I've washed the few clothes that I need to wash. MW is bringing all my stuff I need in case I want to stay home. Talk about changing my mind at the finishing line LMAO

Ohh poor George, Cooper was so unsettled after his first jabs too....man flu!
Kel

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 3:36pm
Thought I would share with you guys how Gracie has to be just like Mum. She was the one who found the harness I just had to help her get it on right. Thought it was rather cute!

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2012 at 10:41pm
hahahaha that is so cute!
Kel

Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2012 at 7:16pm
Aww cute Sonia

Geeze Kel, pretty close now!
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 3:25pm
Not long at all now Kel! Under a week to go. Gosh Genie must have only just over a month left to go to.
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 5:00pm
I'll ask the question every pregnant woman hates - are you still in one piece Kel???

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2012 at 9:15pm
Yep still here!! I can't believe I'm 40 weeks in two days!I hope I don't have to wait too much longer either!

Been having cramps every evening but they're gone by the time I wake at 1am for a loo stop!

OMG George is almost 2 months old! Mind you Katte's wee man is 5 months old now!!
Kel

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2012 at 8:12am
And now I'm 40w 1 day! Crazy!!
Kel

pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2012 at 9:54pm
Hi Ladies
Love the picture of Gracie and George, hope you are doing ok and getting your feet back on the ground, sounds like he is growing well, so obviously you are doing a great job :-)

Kel are you still in one piece?? Hope all goes well for you and I look forward to hearing your exciting news which hopefully cant be too far away

We are all good, cant believe Easter is next week and we will have done term one already.

Grace is good, she had a great day at the zoo on thursday with her homecare giver. came home and couldnt stop talking about all the animals - she is such a joy to have in the family.

Hope you are all well take care

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2012 at 8:43am
Kel popped yesterday morning. A little girl Greer! Huge congrats to her.

George continues to grow well and seems to be growing out of all his clothes again already. Can't believe he will be 2 months old tomorrow.

I know time is flying by at the moment, not long and I will be heading back to work again.
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 11:43am
Far out 2 1/4 hour labour!! Talk about speedy, placenta took over an hour to come out, causing some concern at the end, but got there thank god!

Born at 5.59am and 7lb 3oz she's got dark hair & chubby cheeks!!!
Kel

pickle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pickle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 12:01pm
Congratulations Kel - great news and wow speedy labour.

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2012 at 1:04pm
Very fast labour! We need to see a piccy though!!!!
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:02am
Congratulations Kel! That IS FAST!!!

I had a wee read of the littlies magazine and see a contribution that looks like it came from you OB??

I have a friend who just had her baby girl 6 weeks early 2 weeks ago, she also had HELP syndrome and put all of her awful symptoms down to being pregnant, until it became unbearable. She missed out on her baby shower but has a very beautiful baby girl!
oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2012 at 11:11am
Yep, that was from me Alex. I put it all down to being pregnant as well. It was the fact I had a MW appointment that afternoon that I ended up discovering something else was up. I missed out on my party at work because I went early, kinda sad but at least we were all okay.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 689690691692693 694>