FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril/ May 07 Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
Author
Shazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:20pm
Mum2Sam, That is soooo cute! Do you know what the sex of the baby is?
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 12:36pm
I know, isn't it adorable! I it!

Nope, don't know yet. Too early to tell, but I will be finding out as soon as I can. We have a scan today, but I don't think they will be able to see at 13 weeks what sex it will be. Dont' worry though, if I see any dangly bits I will let you all know

OMG, Sam turns 2 in 1 weeks time! Eeeek!

boys.boys.boys.boys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boys.boys.boys.boys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 April 2009 at 8:18pm
That is very cute Mum2sam, I am still Mum to micah, which is fine, but everyone else is mum as well!!! I cant wait for him to start talking really well!!

He was really cute today, he was playing in the lounge and then went and collected up his blankie and dummy and trotted of to his room and shut the door. There wasnt any sound coming from the room (always a worry!) so I had a peek in and there he is all tucked up in his bed asleep!!!

Do any of your little ones love playing with bats and balls? Micah adores it and will play all day with me throwing the ball to him and him hitting it with the tennis racquet... which is quite fun but doesnt get alot done around the house....!!

Good luck with the pregnancies etc , hope the morning sickness is passing....
4 boys!! 7 years, 5 years, 2 years and 8 weeks...
Shazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 1:45pm
Mum2Sam, hope the scan went well.

Rosieh, Jayden likes throwing or kicking a ball, he hasn't got a bat but i think ill go buy one for him because i know he would enjoy hitting a ball with it :)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 2:53pm
Man, Rosie what is your secret! I would love it if Sam would take herself to bed! In saying that, a day nap would also be a bonus in this house!

We haven't tried a bat & ball yet, but Sam loves balls in general and loves throwing/ catching them.

Scan was fine yesterday. Baby is all good, very happy in there - gonna be a soccer player though with all the kicking it's doing! Low risk of downs syndrome which is always a relief

Shazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2009 at 8:31pm
Good to hear everything is A OK with bubs :)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 8:49am
OMG, my Baby is 2 today!!!

Happy Birthday my darling girl

Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 7:38pm
Happy Birthday Samantha

I hope that miss Sam had a lovely day with lots of singing of Happy birthday since she loves it so much.

Congrats on getting through the last 2 years too chick, although she is such a lovely little girl it cant have been too hard (even when she is being a drama queen )

PS. My friend who was induced decided she wanted her new little girl to share Sam's birthday too
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:18pm
Yay for your friend Julie    Little girls born on the 27th April are extra special as you know

Sam had a wonderful day today at Annabel's birthday party and then got lots of presents tonight when Daddy got home from work.
She had a dinner of spaghetti & a chocolate icecream - and then crashed at 6.30

She spent most of the day walking around saying 'hipray' to herself which was extra cute. Turns out she really just likes the cheers at the end of the song

So back to normal tomorrow, only now with a 2 year old. Does that mean time out is now 2 minutes

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 9:22pm
Here she is yesterday at her party

And one with Caleb in the background :)

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2009 at 11:29pm
Happy Birthday Samantha!'

Hope she had a great day.
Shazza View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 12:52pm
Happy Birthday Samantha!!!!! hope she had a wonderful day :)

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 3:35pm
Thanks you guys. She did have a lovely birthday yesterday and was very, very spoilt (as usual!)

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 4:59pm
That looks like a very grown up Gabriella in the back there!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2009 at 10:17pm
Good spotting. She is looking very grown up and gorgeous as usual

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 12:00pm
God we are slack! It has nearly been a whole month since this thread was used!

Well I have a Mummy brag moment today   We got Sam's 'big girls bed' delivered on Friday and although she flatly refused to sleep in it on Saturday, last night she slept in it all night with no fuss I am so proud of my wee princess today

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 2:01pm
Awww clever girl Samantha for sleeping in her big bed!

OMG Sterryn I can't believe you are 17 weeks already! So close to the half way mark.   And Julie is nearly 30 weeks!

And I'm nearly 13 weeks!   These pregnancies are going so fast.

Sam isn't with me at the moment, he's having some time with his Dad and their family so has been gone since Saturday morning.

I miss him so much and I can't wait for him to come home.   Should be tomorrow or Wednesday.   Then I'm having his birthday party on Saturday and then his dad is going to take him again until the Monday or Tuesday after that.

His dad is buying him a big boy bed for his birthday so I am really excited about that!   He has been sleeping in a queen size bed since he was 18 months old and loves that so hopefully the transition will go smoothly.

I have my 12 week scan in just under two hours!!
Skyflame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skyflame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 8:23pm
Yay for Samantha's big sleep in her new bed, What a clever girl.

Yeah I have been slack too, have been doing a lot more lurking than posting lately. I can't believe you are so close to 13 weeks already Renee, where did that time go. Hope you enjoyed seeing your little one in the scan today.

The last 10 weeks seem to have snuck on me and now I am trying to work out how on earth I am going to get everything I need to do done

Doesn't help when I keep injuring myself and picking up flu bugs from Playschool, which don't help the nausea and reflux.

Caleb seems to be picking up so many new words now and has some very cute things he does, like telling me to stay there and he will be back. And I am loving how affectionate he is lately, lots of kisses and cuddles for no reason.

He is also being really good with babies which is nice, he loves them and thinks they are his though. Although everything seems to be "MINE" It is starting to be a word I really don't like.
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 9:32pm
LOL Julie. My least favourite word at the moment is 'NO!' Sam says it just for the sake of it I think. And I got away with her not saying it for so long too. I think she is making up for lost time now!

I can't believe how fast these 2nd pregnancies are going! Especially you girls!
Renee I can't believe you are nearly 13 weeks already! I saw your scan pic on the November board. Just lovely! Nice to see them jumping around in there isn't it
I bet you are missing Sam like crazy by now. Still there is a part of me that is a little jealous of you getting to sleep in   Ican't believe he is nearly 2 already! Where has the time gone!

Julie, I know exactly how you feel. Everytime I come onto OB and see the little box saying that the baby is due in just over 5 months I freak out!
I have done pretty much nothing so far! I sort of feel like I am in limbo until I find out what we are having in a couple of weeks though. It had better let me see!!!!
We have obviously bought Sam her new bed, and we have managed to pick up a great deal on some second hand drawers & a bedside table for the new babies room. We will be sanding them down and painting them like we did with Sam's. Picked them up for $10 off TM. They are in awesome condition too so I am pretty stoked about that!
Still have to get another car seat organised though and at $500+ that is a major! Plus we have decided we will get a double pram as well. All I see are $$$$$ signs in front of me - eek!

So, Sam is in bed asleep for the 2nd night in a row. A little more fussing tonight and I did have to put her back in twice. The first time she had gotten out of the bed and was standing by the door calling out 'Mummy come, Mummmmmeeeeeeyyyy'. She was not happy when I put her back but after a threat of a smacked bottom she stayed put and went to sleep

Edited by Mum2Sam

mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2009 at 10:11pm
My baby turns two tomorrow!

Time goes so fast!   

I wish I didn't feel so all the time!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>