FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedA new foxy bum!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A new foxy bum!
    Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:20pm
Satcey I just LOVE your nappy it's too cute and fits so well with heaps of growth even though it's a small and Rohann is now just over 6kgs (yup she's a big one my girl!), just have to convince DH that I need another one (or 2) to go with the other new nappies I've ordered that he doesn't know about....sshhhh.....

Oh and I also got one of your bibs - Strawberry Shortcake way cute (esp as I LOVED these dolls as a kid)!! And find it wonderful, it's such a nice size and I love the 3 different placed fastners which is great for little necks, plus the fabric is fab.

So all in all very impressed!!

Looking a bit grumpy though

Should really go post some other nappies in the cloth bot thread.
It's amazing how much satisfaction I get from using cloth nappies, I just love 'em.

Edited by Tiff
Sponsored Links

kiwivic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwivic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 6:52pm
Oh, those pics are so sweet!!! I love my Foxybots too - even though my little lumper is in larges

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you pronounce Rohann? Is is row-haan, or row-in, or roan?

She's absolutely gorgeous

Vic xx
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:20pm
Row-in (yup we have probably made life tricky for her, though DH and I often have to spell our names). Rohan is a common spelling (sanskrit rather than the gaelic Rowan) and more often spelt that way for a girl. I then added the double 'n' as I felt it looked more feminine (and felt it was different to Finn having the double 'n').

And thanks we think she's rather lovely too.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:55pm
hehe she looks so funny with that scowl on her face

I love the strawberry shortcake fabric too. I'm not allowed to have any for Daniel though. DH said it's FAR too girly lol
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 3:48pm
Aww shes soooo cute
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2008 at 7:22pm
Oh wow, she has grown heaps since I last saw her. Super cute as well

Post Reply Post Reply