FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2008 mums [:)]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 83>
Author
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 10:22pm
no good hun
saw that on FB but u seem really busy all the time!!!

hope ur morning sickness goes soon

well update on L & Z - both are walking now!!

Sponsored Links

MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2009 at 2:43pm
Hey chickies
We are expecting #2 as well - just found out today lol.. ANOTHER may baby >< hehe
Alex, Thomas and Lily
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2009 at 7:38pm
Congrats! Thats exciting!!

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2009 at 12:05pm
LOL yeah I spotted you in the Due May '10

Edited by toniellis
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
SarahandBubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SarahandBubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 4:53pm
Hi May mamas! It has been such a loooooooooongggg!!!! time. I haven't even been in to check on everyone! Massive congrats to all those expecting number two - very exciting! And hope all the May 2008 bubs are happy and healthy

lotsa love from us
Sarah and Caleb
xx
Sarah, and her little bugs!

luxjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2009 at 5:51pm
congrats all your mumas on your pregnancies

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2009 at 8:02pm
Congratulations Toni and Alex.
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

mum2paigeandxavier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paigeandxavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2009 at 12:06pm
Congrats all mummies to be.

Desiree
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2009 at 1:44pm
Hi all

well we are having #4. Just had to copy you Toni. HAHA but really, scary thoughts but after twins I think we can handle anything!!!
Hoping for a girl this time

So anyone else's babes at daycare? Luke and Zavier are going twice a week - mornings and they LOVE it!

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2009 at 8:22pm
congrats Bext1. So that's 4 of us who're pregnant. Anyone else going to join the club????

I am so over this pregnancy. I've got really bad SPD and am now on crutches. Physio also discovered I've got separated abdominal muscles so I'm having to wear a tubi grip thingee around my tummy every day. This little girl better be really well behaved when she comes out - so hopefully she's nothing like me, lol.

Keiran is good, mostly. He's been having heaps of tantrums lately and doing lots of headbanging which really does my head in. And then he switch to the most gorgeous, affectionate little boy. He's had lots of problems with his ears and has appointment with ENT next week. I do think that's a big part of the headbanging so hopefully if we get his ears sorted then that might get sorted.

Hope everyone else is doing well.
Sue

Ariana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ariana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2009 at 10:03pm
Hey guys, big congrats to all the mummies to be (AGAIN!!)) Sorry this is one mummy who will not be joining your club!!!

We are on the up and out now. William is 18 months and still not really talking!!! But he certainly knows what he wants!! He makes lots of attempts at talking but with having 3 older sisters who do everything for you who needs to learn how to talk haha.

Well life is as busy as usual here for us... we are just about to kick into another speedway season.... off to Palmy for Christmas and then a week in Wellington. So that should be nice for us all!!

Then a year of no travelling whilst we save for our holiday to Rarotonga!!

Anyway girls, better head off to bed.

Hope everyone is well. Not long to go until the big fat man in a red suit comes to visit!!!

Take care and good luck to all the mummies and new mummies to be. xxooxx
Ariana

Mum to Minardi, Victoria, Alecia and William.
Angie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2009 at 1:35pm
Wow there are lotsa of you who are pregnant again! Hope every one has quick easy labors! No more for us - 3 is perfect! Dexter is insanely cute at the moment & talks NON-STOP! He may be distantly related to a parrot because every thing you say will now be mimicked back!
I am finally going back to work from tomorrow, Yipee! Just going to be two days for now & maybe 1 more next year, Dex will be staying home with Daddy. Is any one else still breast feeding? We have been trying to get Dexter on to the bottle but when it's late afternoon & he just wants to have a wee rest & snuggle & looks up at me & says 'Boobie, Please Mummy" I just can't resist him! Oh & it's still much easier in the middle of the night than jumping up & making a bottle!   
ooh just gotta add if any one has face book feel free to add us as a friend - Dexter King on Facebook

Edited by Angie
luxjules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luxjules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2009 at 2:45pm
ohh lots of pregnant mumas, exciting!
We are far off having another, im in no hurry, but get extremely clucky around babies
We have just brought our first house, finally!!!!
We have been so busy renovating and then moving we have been here a week and still are not fully un-packed and set up
Sophia is still in her portacot
We have a bit of land and its semi rural so its lovely for sophia and the dogs

Angie im still breastfeeding and the only one i know, but only done to one breast feed a day, im going to fully take her off once we are all settled in the house, I certainly notice she takes forever to feed compared to the bottle

Sophia is talking heaps and still signing what she cant say, I cant believe how clever she has gotten int he last month, and obsessive about things, at the moment its a handbag
And only four more teeth to cut and she has them all

Im trying to plan our Halloween/house warming party and have to think of a costume for sophia, any ideas?

MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2009 at 5:56pm
Thomas has 2 molars! argh!! haha
Hope everyone is doing well - Angie this one will be elective caesar, cant be bothered going thru all the crap I went thru last time to have it end they way I wanted it to end!
Alex, Thomas and Lily
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2009 at 1:41pm
Sue, sounds sore! Hopefully your tummy muscles will tone back up after baby! The physio told me a lot of women end up with separated tummy muscles and it can really suck :(

Luke and zavier have all four molars, they love to eat EVERYTHING and hate babyfoods.

Good on you who are still BF. I only managed to feed the twins to 10 months, they both wanted bottles, but with DS1 he went thru with a 1feed a day till he turned 2 and i said no more.

Dp has just got himself a new job, so he's heading on back to work, so twins will end up with more daycare, hopefully this works out, they love it now, plus I think the little friends they make sure helps!

Sue, forgot to say, Zavier also throws himself around headbanging, he has a SHOCKER of a temper and even throws balls at people,. or pulls hair. grrrr

mum2paigeandxavier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paigeandxavier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2009 at 4:08pm
aww that sucks i had the same problems with paige not as bad through.

No more babies here maybe next year.

Desiree
erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 8:58am
Julie, Keiran is also obsessive about things. For him it's cars. Before that it was motorbikes.

Good on you girls who are still breastfeeding. I'm really looking forward to BFing again when this baby arrives.

Keiran has 2 molars but it looks like he's got another coming through. He looks quite funny cos he has 4 top teeth at the front, but only 3 at the bottom (and he's been like that for ages), and molars on the right side.
Sue

toniellis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toniellis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2009 at 10:09am
LOL Bex! Only just saw your news hahahaha BRILLIANT!! When ya due?? June sometime?
Mum to Alex (11), Blaire (10) & Erika (8) and Damien (6)

Successful HWB VBA2Cs!
Soon to be surrogate
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2009 at 4:12pm
hey miss
i am due june 1st! and feeling like

MissAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2009 at 2:09pm
lol you mad bugger :P I think i'd die if I had 4 lol! .
found out last week that this one is due on the 30th of May 2010. Same as Thomas.. Man I have excellent timing ><
Alex, Thomas and Lily
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7677787980 83>