FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Feb 09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 386>
Author
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 3:07pm
Hehe Rashika ur ticker is funny

"I already have more brain cells than paris Hilton!"

Off to tell DP that one lol

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Sponsored Links

pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:47pm
Well ive just been for my dating scan and i am 5 wks 5days making me due on the 6th Feb.

Very excited cos the scan lady could see a tiny flicker of a heartbeat and commented that probally if i was in yesterday she wouldnt have been able to see it cos it was so very early to see it.

pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 4:50pm
and now im just testing my tickers working.

Edited by pip1
fingerscrossed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 7:19pm
Pip1 that is so exciting. It must have been amazing to see a flicker of a heartbeat so early. If you have an early scan do you still go ahead with the 12 week scan?
Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by NeoshasMummy NeoshasMummy wrote:

Hehe Rashika ur ticker is funny

"I already have more brain cells than paris Hilton!"

Off to tell DP that one lol

hehe is great huh??!
Jan 08 :angel:

pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 8:17pm
yes i will still have my 12 week scan. This one was just to get a due date as i had no idea of dates. My last period was Feb 2007 and i have a 7 monther from that positive test.

I couldnt see the flicker but then i find those things really hard to look at anyway.

No m/s yet for me but i diddnt get it till 8weeks last time so it may still be coming.
ShellandBella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 10:09am
I still don't quite believe it, but I am here now. I'm due around mid-February - ovulated on 27th May and BD only twice in that time! We were trying, but didn't think it would be this quick! And I'm not feeling sick at all, so am wondering if everything is as it should be...guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Hello to all the other February Mummies

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 3:55pm
Congratulations ShellandBella
fingerscrossed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:03pm
Hi everyone, and congrats to the new arrivals to the feb thread. I got HCG levels done today and have risen from 558 at 4 weeks to 10,549 at 5 weeks. Yay! Happy that there is so much growth. GO little baby go!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:05pm
its the best time to have a baby:) well I'm biased of course.. congrats shell! (and everyone else) ! just think this time next year your babies will be as big as mine!

Edited by foxxy_one
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:29pm
Still waiting for my HCG's. I have to go back to the doctors tomorrow for Bella's jabs, so I guess I'll have to wait until then!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:30pm
oh waiting sucks!!!!:( !!
Mum to two amazing boys!
RunningT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunningT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 5:30pm
Hi Shell.

Yay congrats to you :-) It's nice to be able to tell everyone on here aye if you are keeping it mum from other people.

I however want a refund cause I have found my morning sickness is faulty.... I now feel like cr@p from the afternoon onwards... it's not just limited to the morning at all!!!!!! I have not actually thrown up yet so I shouldn't complain too much :-)

I am looking forward to buying preggy clothes... That is probably a bit weird but I can't wait to tell the world.

How is everyone else going?
Mel&Kel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel&Kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:05pm
Has anyone told their work that they are preggers yet? I am finding it so hard to not tell work...
Mummy to Eva born 11 Feburary 2009 and Charlotte born 18 April 2011

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:09pm
No haven't told work but will probably have to soon as there are quite a few hazards at my work for pregnant ladies and it'll be pretty obvious if I have to take myself out of a situation!

Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:14pm
no wont be telling anyone at work till I get the allclear after the 12 week scan/CVS testing... cos i dont wanna even get my hopes up just yet, and I only started this job 6 weeks ago, timing was everything i reckon...

Mel&Kel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mel&Kel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:18pm
We are always drinking alcohol on Friday's so everyone will start wondering why I keep avoiding drinks...

Also I have to be in meetings where they provide lunch and I can't eat any of it... the first meeting is on Tuesday and I am not sure what to do... people will wonder if I don't eat any of the food that is there... it is sammies with deli meats and cooked quiches and pies which you heat up...

I am thinking I am going to have to tell my work even though I haven't reached 12 weeks and had a m/c a couple of months ago...

Don't really know what to do!!
Mummy to Eva born 11 Feburary 2009 and Charlotte born 18 April 2011
Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:26pm
tell em you are staying away from carbs at the moment... that sorts out all the bread and pastry stuff anyway! and same for the alcohol... on a health binge so staying alcohol free for a while.

pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:53pm
i only work 1 day a week at the moment so wont be telling them anytime soon although we do have a work do this sat and hopefully i can use the breastfeeding thing as an excuse for not drinking.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellandBella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:24pm
Has everyone booked a MW? I'm so pleased I got a really experienced one this time. I was the final February lady she could squeeze in...just insane that they book out that quickly!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 386>