FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBritney Pregnant with Baby # 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Pregnant with Baby # 3
    Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:30pm
I read this in the latest NW magazine and the pics looks pretty convincing to me in terms of it being a baby bump... If she is, nice that she is smoking in the photos too

What do you ladies think from the pics, pregnant or not?

Linky

Oh yeah, and apparently it's K-Fed who's the baby daddy!

Edited by pepsi
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:33pm
That broad is pure CLASS
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:35pm
Well she did confirm it in the magazine article apparently.....all I can say is hopefully she stays on track this time....

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:42pm
I find that really sad. I don't know who I feel sorry for more.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by pepsi pepsi wrote:

I dunno, my stomach often looks like that after a meal. So much that DH has asked me before to do a test because i look about 4-5month preg (even though I'm not).

If she's like me and usually petite (height and girth) she may have extra baggy skin around the stomach region which when full of a good meal is very noticable and looks pregnant.

I'll wait for E! to confirm it as we all know they never lie.
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:54pm
Gee I'm confused. Last weeks pics showed her looking reasonably trim and saying she's been working out every day to get back into shape. Media! Who knows how recent this photo is. Maybe they just dug it out of the archives to create some gossip??
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 8:58pm

I just had a look on TMZ, and I can't find anything being reported about a third pregnancy. I think I'll wait to hear from E! as well.

Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:01pm
I think I'll wait till Entertainment Tonight confirm ....they seem to be a reliable source.

As for that 'bump' ....flip my 'bump' is ten times bigger after a plate full of food & prior to a dump (as men like to refer to it LOLOL....sorry I know that was tasteless lol)
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by FionaS FionaS wrote:

Gee I'm confused. Last weeks pics showed her looking reasonably trim and saying she's been working out every day to get back into shape. Media! Who knows how recent this photo is. Maybe they just dug it out of the archives to create some gossip??

Well this is it...there are recent pics (a couple of months ago) of her looking very trim in a bikini so if this is a recent pic then yes she is pregnant....also I believe it was only taken a week ago and there were photo's of her taken the day before this one looking the same...or so it was reported.

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:10pm
Well if it is true....pregnant and smoking - yeah sounds like she has herself on the right track ...NOT!!
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 9:25pm
Hmmmm, I couldn't say either way, could just be wicked bloating and an unflattering outfit, but could also be a baby bump.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 10:23pm
Yeah I look a bit like that at the end of the day sometimes, about 5-6 months gone!
So sad how its all turned out with her and her kids, I still remember back when she was expecting her first and how blissful and excited she seemed about it all
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 10:53am
I was a nerd and did a search around all the hollywood blogs - apparently it's full of sh*t.
WRXnKids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WRXnKids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 11:45am
I seen this in the WD and both her kids are in the pic as they are apparently taken on mothers day.

Id believe she is preg after she was photographed buying preg tests with Adnam (sp?) the paparazzi guy but id say its his baby not KFeds.
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 2:19pm
Man her tummy is still smaller than mine!
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Candkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 3:56pm
theyve been goin on for months that shes pregs again and each time its all s**t, although it really wouldnt supprise anyone i think if she was

DD 10.5yrs
DS 6yrs
DS 11mths
5 little angles watching from above
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 7:11pm
yeah i saw it in WD and it had a few different pics which show her baby bump clear and her kids are in one of the photos so it isnt an old one

i dont think its Kfeds though....
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:55pm
I'm still on the fence about this one
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:01pm
i'm sitting with you on the fence rach

will have to see how it pans out.......if she is....i certainly hope it's k-feds bubba but i doubt it

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 2:02pm
as an aside........i got her latest cd for my last bday and i love it!!!!   it's her best i think! even DH and my sis like it, which is totally out of character for them both

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>