FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBabies due after IVF

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 193>
Author
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:20pm
Oh god ginger hope everything is ok....
DS March 09 IVF
Angel Baby Jan 13
Sponsored Links

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:36pm
Fingers crossed Ginger- dont know if it helps but I had bleeding at 11 1/2 weeks for about 4 days. Scanned and checked, all fine.

Would be worth popping in for a scan I reckon....

Good luck
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:45pm
Ginger! Sending wee No.9 LOADS of sticky sticky vibes! Thinking of you hun.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

AngieBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:50pm
Uhhh man Ginger ... I'm holding my breath waiting for the good (? ) news that No.9 is just scaring you (maybe he's bored of making you puke!)

Hope like buggary everything is all hunky dory.
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 1:59pm
Blo*dy child ... honestly!

I've spoken to my OB - he thinks that based on how this pregnancy has gone so far it's likely to be irritation, possibly of the bladder since I've been having hellish problems with that. Thankfully too I went to the loo a few minutes ago and things were pretty much clear. So, I'm going to head home from work and take up my spot on the couch again and keep an eye on things. He's at the hospital all day today so he said although he's perfectly happy to see me, he think it would be far better for me not to be running around getting to him, and he can see me tomorrow at the clinic if things haven't settled or I'm still worried.

Plus DH and I ... ahhhmmm ... *cough* ... yip, that, yesterday so it could even be that. Poor DH - he hasn't been allowed near me for blimmin ages because I've been in so much pain, but I felt ok yesterday and now look!! He's back to banned!

A scan would certainly be reassuring, but my OB is right - I don't feel like wandering around Ak hospital finding him. Much better off to sit quietly today.

In the meantime, I've definitely got a few extra hairs so I might need a dye job when I go to the hairdresser on Saturday

Aye aye aye!!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts - mostly I feel fine about what my body is doing, but I hate to feel scared. I've been through so much for this little blighter! Obviously though, he/she is just reminding me that 12 weeks means zip - I need to sit on my ass for the whole 40!!
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:03pm
Oh thank god things have calmed down.

Now you get your but home and on that couch miss.... Its our turn to growl at you...

DS March 09 IVF
Angel Baby Jan 13
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:13pm
That's a useless grumpy face Margs    You need this one -

(And everyone wonders why I only want one child ...)
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:18pm
Big big big hugs Ginger

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:36pm
Big hugs from me too Ginger
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 2:41pm
Right here it is
DS March 09 IVF
Angel Baby Jan 13
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 3:08pm
Oooooo! TWO grumpy faces!

OK, I'm off home now to recline on le couch. I'm making such a shiny patch on it where my ass keeps getting assigned to rest!
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 3:30pm
Yay- glad to hear things are ok Ginger and you rest up!!

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 4:30pm
Good, hope you are well velcroed to the couch now.
Glad to hear you're feeling less freaked out and I hope the bleeding stays gone!
Do NOT move off that couch!!!
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Summagal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summagal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 8:01pm
Take lots of care Ginger!
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 8:12pm
Hugs Ginger, number 9 is certainly giving his/her parents some worrying times! I hope things settle down for you and you have a trouble-free pregnancy. I found that after 'special cuddles' in the first trimester and shortly thereafter, I would have a bit of a bleed - very troubling, but hopefully nothing to worry about. Put your feet up and look after yourself.
Lou
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 8:20am
I've had coloured mucus (sp?) on and off overnight and again this morning and after a long night I've given in and taken paracetamol I feel neurotic, but I think I might go and see my OB anyway, just to make sure that kiddly isn't distressed. I'm pretty sure it's my body as opposed to baby, but I want to be certain. Once I've had a symptom and seen that everything is ok, I'm perfectly happy. I wouldn't be worried about the small bleed to be honest if the pain with it wasn't really different for example. So, if I can 'discount' this new pain, I'll be feeling comfortable again ... although I'm getting really frustrated with taking it so easy!
Lulu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lulu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 9:33am
Definately go see your Ob Ginger, that's what they are there for. I saw mine so often in the first trimester and had a couple of extra scans. Peace of mind is important.
Lou
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 9:42am
That's what I thought. I feel a bit embarrassed but I figure that the anxiety I'm likely to feel over the weekend if I leave things till my Monday scan will be worse for No. 9 than a bit of embarrassment for me being neurotic! Its one reason why I'm glad that my OB is involved with F+ - he understands what we've been through so far, and perhaps why we'd worry more than maybe we need to.
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 11:12am
Go visit your OB you Ginger you will feel so much better having some idea whats on.

My Morning sickness has kicked in big time today..
DS March 09 IVF
Angel Baby Jan 13
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 11:18am
Oh dear Margs    Not good! Everyone finds different things help, but the one thing that really worked for me was to try and keep poking food in.

OB appointment went well. The plancenta is right across my cervix    but baby is really happy and using it as a trampoline (today he/she was breech). He/she was sucking his/her thumb and then gave us a wave (or punched me ... one of the two ). The placenta thing is a bit of a worry but the OB said he'll have a better idea of what''s what after the NT scan, and in the meantime I'm to take it easy and funny-business is banned. Poor DH!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 193>