FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWaiting to TTC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 782783784785786>
Author
Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 8:44pm
Hey ladies, FINALLY got AF at Cycle day 34 talk about agonizing wait, then it just HAD to happen while we were away at the inlaws for the weekend so no weekend spent in PJs eating choc and hibernating for me lol,
It there some handy dandy site where you can err plan your TTC timing that also shows you the weeks when your so many weeks pregnant lol, Im pretty sure if we start trying this cycle it'l be baby due around my birthday ( ok with this but wanted a Spring baby so also happy to wait) Ovluation has be SO out of whack im unsure when to start OV testing in my cycle, last time i testes for freaking 7 days before i got one....arg i just want to get trying but commonsense ays to wait til later in the year, treking along with pre-natal pills ( when i remember)
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

Sponsored Links

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2015 at 9:29pm
Amk, how did you two go? Fingers crossed x

Im on cycle day 45 and wondering when AF will arrive. Lots of funny symptoms but nothing to show for it.

MIL gave me a bunch of DHs things from when he was a baby yesterday, hinting much haha.

I hope everyone else is doing well :-)
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 8:27pm
Hi all! Well, turns out DH stopped caring about using "protection" so I'm officially in with a chance this month... Totally didn't expect it, he'd originally said he didn't want to try until July but that's not the way it turned out :D managed some perfectly timed action right before I headed out of town for work. Stoked!

Guess I should probably head over to the TWW thread... I'm totally going to be lurking around in here in this thread for a while yet though
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 8:29pm
Oh and Mummyinc & MrsK I hope your cycles settle down for you soon! So frustrating when they don't behave
Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 8:45pm
Nannikin, that's so exciting!! Fingers crossed! I cant wait to join you!!

I tested with opk the last 4 days (all negative) cause ive had terrible cramping, still nothing to show for it. I bought a thermometer online and plan to start temping just to find out if i am ovulating without getting AF. Cant hurt i figure. I really wish AF would show up, cramps seem justified when she is around.

Are you feeling better mummyinc? Hope the weekend was okay, you must be getting close to ov?
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2015 at 9:47pm
How exciting nannikin!! bet you can't wait to see is AF shows up
Nov 2015, Trisomy 18 (14w3d)
DS Born Sept 2016
nannikin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nannikin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:07pm
I hope the temping gives you some peace of mind that you are ovulating MrsK, I am way too lazy for that but I know it works for a lot of ladies!

2furkids I am so curious to know if she's going to show, and am trying not to become a chronic symptom spotter... Especially as it's way too early to have any symptoms haha only three weeks til you're TTC - you must be getting excited!

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:31pm
Excited and a bit nervous Nannikin! I am excited about the idea of TTC but then the reality/implications of our actions (being pregnant with my own little gremlin) is a bit scary! Hopefully that will pass, talked to DH about how he was feeling and we both decided that we are as ready as we ever will be, I guess we wont know we are ready until we have a little one, which could take months or years who knows
DS Born Sept 2016
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 3:23pm
Who's left in here, now? I think you all must have graduated by now? Porter just you and in it now for the longer haul? We're going to start trying in Jan for number 2, not sure how time can seem to go so fast but so slow at the same time!!

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 4:31pm
Im still here too... we had planned to start in September but i still dont have proper cycles back after coming off the pill so may be waiting a little longer :)

i started temping just to see if anything was happening, had a good temp rise last week so fingers crossed. Here's hoping AF arrives this month.

Hope you are doing well x
2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2015 at 6:08pm
I have still been around, but I joined in with the charting girls last cycle as more goes on in there and more recently the TWW - it's finally my turn to start TTC!! I will keep an eye out in here and look forward to when it comes to your turn
DS Born Sept 2016
TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 2:17pm
Ohh good luck for AF MrsK! Ive never tried temping but sounds interesting and good to know whats going on. I used the ovulation sticks last month to see if they timed in with when I thought and I got ov pains day or so after I got a strong positive so I guess thats a good sign! Other than the first few periods after having my son, I seem to be more regular now than before having him so thats handy :)

2furkids so excited for you! I may have to lurk the other forums to keep an eye out for any BFP news!They definatly seem to be busier forums, cant wait to join back in again!

Mrs K View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2015 at 9:21pm
Okay ladies, im officially on a mission to bring on AF in the next 4 weeks! I really want to be trying next month.

I've had heaps of ewcm almost everyday for the last month, but no ovulation or AF. i bought some fertility tea today to try, cut out all caffeine, also going to see if i can loose 2 or 3 kg to see if that helps... is there anything else that helps? Ive been off birth control for 3 month how long does it normally take for AF to return? Am i being impatient??

I hope everyone had a good tuesday!! Hump day tomorrow yay :-)

TinkaElle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinkaElle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 7:52pm
Ive heard those tablets 30+ can work great for some people to balance hormones, especially after coming off the pill, might be worth a shot?

I havent been on the pill since since before I concieved my son just over two years ago, I honestly cant recall how long it took for my body to sort itself. Pretty sure I came off the pill in December and we started trying in May the following year but not sure what my cycles we're doing up until then.

PorterLou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PorterLou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2015 at 8:58pm
Honestly, I used to get messages when there were new posts and now I don't, and therefore forget to come in here.

Yep, me and you Tinka (and some others, I see). At this stage we're still thinking February but we have some other stuff going on that might see it pushed out a bit further.

AF arrived today, I'm on the pill so they're pretty regular, but they're so much (TMI) heavier than they were pre-baby. I dislike it immensely. And it seems to make me soo much more emotional than I used to be. I'm having a challenging time at work, and I seem to cry really easily, which I hate, but it was bad today!!

How are you all?

Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2015 at 8:52pm
Hi ladies, sorry i havent been on in a while i usually just use my iphone but find it easier to read forum on PC so popped on to update you all, We are sorta offically good to go from this cycle im CD3 at the moment, last four cycles have been 28 days, 34 days, 28 days then 28 days so finally seem to have settled, i usually ovulate day 14-15. So good to have Kindara ap and so easy to track with it, im not bothering with temping as co-sleeping and the kids wake me up so usually up and at em, but i can telll easily by CM whats going on and start using OPK as soon as EWCM so i can track OV too.
Last two months we have had VERY close calls and no pregnancy ( 1st time was 2 days before +OPK and second 24hours after +OPK) these were accidental but would have been ok if we got pregnant, humming and hahing about getting pregnant this month, id ideally like to breastfeed my daughter til he is 2 at least, but not keen to tandem nurse again so would be weaning her before 6 months pregnant, but my milk dried up at 9 weeks last time and she isnt 2 til Early Janurary.....Id LOVE an August baby....but dunno if i can hold of til then lol :P
Ready to try for our Winter Wildling to join Louie and Scarlett our Autumn and Summer Babies

Mummyinc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummyinc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2015 at 8:59pm
I am being slightly nutter here, but i think we might TTC my October cycle, would be due later July and i went 6 days late with my 1st and 14 days late with my second lol Id only have to do 10 days late right lol....FML over planning much!?

Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 2:54pm
Hi Ladies, I am still lurking here in the background! We had agreed to start trying in August, but then I got a new job that is a lot closer to home! While we had initially planned on waiting until April to start TTC, we are now thinking November for a August 2016 baby. It will mean I would have been at my job for just over a year... what are your thoughts? Is that rude? I thought I would want to work for longer but it turns out I really just want us to have a baby.

P.S It has been great reading up on everyone's journeys so far!!!

2furkids View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2furkids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 3:05pm
Hi Bellaz, I wondered how you were going! It is probably up to you (well of course its up to you haha ), its not like you took the job while pregnant and are hiding it from them until the last minute, so I dont think it is rude, just be sure that if you finish up before your due date you have been there 1 year or you dont qualify for the whole 52 weeks of maternity leave, but then again you might not be taking that long or you might not be returning, in which case it doesnt matter!
DS Born Sept 2016
Bellaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bellaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2015 at 3:19pm
Thanks :) I am not planning on returning, but I still want to have the 52 weeks just incase! At this stage, if we started trying in November, I will start maternity leave after the 52 weeks. Plus, that is assuming I get pregnant straight away... which probably won't happen. As I am a teacher, I am trying to work it around the school terms :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 782783784785786>