FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in July 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 262>
Author
shelleybean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 8:21pm
Can someone please help me with my second ticker please. Can't quite remember how to do it again

Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:30pm
Congrats Jacqui and Shelley
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2008 at 9:31pm
and Congrats Shirena!
(sorry I didnt look back to the previos pg and see your post!)
Chickaboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 12:08am
Originally posted by SMoody SMoody wrote:

I am joining you girls in this group. Have no idea of estimated due dates yet. Just took a test and came back positive immediately.

Yay yay yay. Sorry really excited.

very cool - congrats

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 7:25am
Congratulations to all July mums!!! How exciting!!!
HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 9:22pm
First proper food aversion today - marmite!

Feeling sooo shattered, so think it will be an early (ish) night here too.
Mama to two earth walkers & two angels.

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

Next Slingbabies! Meet - Friday 4th May !!
SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2008 at 10:57pm
I was super tired this week and thought it was all in my mind but today this whole afternoon I was just shattered. I never got this tired with McKayla in the beginning.

mumto3+1more? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:31am
thats so funny Pearls, I went off marmite when I was pg with my almost 3 yr old and have NEVER touched it again since then- permenant aversion!

~~mommy to~~~
Candyce Chanel 15
Elijah Samuel Francois   5
Jacob Isaac Francois       3
+ 4 babies in heaven    

mumto3+1more? View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumto3+1more? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:32am
oh and this will be my 2nd July baby too !

~~mommy to~~~
Candyce Chanel 15
Elijah Samuel Francois   5
Jacob Isaac Francois       3
+ 4 babies in heaven    

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:43pm
Thought I would put all the EDDs in a list, sorry if I have missed anyone (oh and couldn't find some of the dates):

Nikki     2nd
Seanryan     2nd
Shelleybean     3rd
Mimmi     7th
Linzy     12th
Pearls     18th
Mumto3+1more?     19th
Hailstones     ?
Millie1976     ?
SMoody     ?

Well I am wondering at the moment why I decided to do all this again. I know that in a few (hopefully not more than that! ) weeks I will feel very different but at the moment I am feeling very sorry for myself. I got hit by this tummy bug that's been doing the rounds and last Mon night spend the evening kneeling in front of the porcelain god, was relatively ok during the week but then spent most of yeasterday sitting on the porcelain god! (sorry, TMI!)Then when that finally stopped the constant nausea of ms set in! So I am feeling shattered. DH has been pretty good and took Jack out for the morning and helped lots this pm. Unfortunately DH is going back to work tomorrow after 6wks on ACC so I am wondering how I am going to cope looking after a toddler by myself (got used to him being at home) while feeling like sh*t! Sorry Mumto3+1more?, I know I have it easy really.

Ok whinging, moaning and pity party over!!

Hope you are all fairing better than me!!
Lindsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 7:52pm
Sorry to hear you are feeling so sick. I have had MS too, yesterday I spent most of the day in Bed with Vomiting, its so not fair.
Sea bands do help, they take the edge off for me.

Can someone help me with my tickers please, can't remember how to do it.

myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:00pm
I don't know too much about tickers but I don't know if you will fit another one on with your photos. You have to add it to your signature in your profile (just above new topic in top right). The FAQ's thread in teh Admin section covers tickers
Lindsey

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelleybean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 8:21pm
Great all sorted - thanks Linzy

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 10:03pm
Aaah Linzy sorry that you feel so awful. Hoping you will be all better really soon.

Seeing the dr tomorrow and will see where we go from there. Looking at going through a hospital team rather (due to complications in previous pregnancies) and hoping she can refer me to get a dating scan done. If we go with guessing baby is due round and about 23 of July. Just hope to get to 12 weeks really soon so I can stop worrying.

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2008 at 10:15pm
I would imagine if you go through a hospital team it should be easy enough for you to get a dating scan done Shirena, or your GP should be able to refer you anyway.

I have my scan on the 27th, I'm going to drop DD at the creche at my gym (we can go 'off site') and then go to the appointment - I'm excited but trying not to think about it!

Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being. ~ Kittie Franz

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 11:04am
Seen the dr and got blood done and a referral for a scan. One place really busy and was just able to left a message. The other one have me in for Wednesday so far but we have to pay $50 and if they cant see anything I have to pay another fee to get another scan done. But Dr wants it done due to the spotting and brown mucous I had and because I am a teeny weeny crampy. But I am not too worried about it.

Seems we will go from there and do another lot of bloodtests and then she will refer me to the hospital team but for right now she is taking care of it.

Now just to get through to the other place first. Have no idea if I will be bringing McKayla with or not. Grant wont be able to go with me on Wednesday which is a bit of a bummer. I might just leave McKayla with one of my friends and go at it on my own.

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 11:46am
Okay scan been moved to 3:30 Friday and I just hope hope Grant can make that time. His project is going life wed and Thursday so hopefully everything is fine by Friday. Will be pretty sad if he misses it.

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 1:29pm
omg july  my rye rye was due 7th but came on the 14th 2008, good luck ladies. so if you can beat our pages of posts. from due 08 thread
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

HippyMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HippyMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 2:08pm
We can try our best! I am already thinking about where the new baby will sleep, and what I need to get organised for the birth - have already got my friend to pencil me in for hiring a birth pool from her

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2008 at 3:32pm
Ha ha, I have already made a list of stuff we need to get for bubs, how to move stuff in our room so the cot can go in there (this kid better at least use the cot this time around), figuring out where to get a mattrass for the SA cot and keep on having to tell myself slow down you need to get to 12 weeks first.

Glad I am not the only one then Pearls. I really started to worry about myself.

Just feeling totally tired and shattered in the afternoon. Like really really really tired.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 262>