FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTauranga/Mount/ Papamoa Mummies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>
Author
carlyn_ann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carlyn_ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2010 at 9:54pm
hey i live in tauranga, im quite new to this OH baby site,
im pregnant with identical twins and also have a 3 year old son named josiah.
Sponsored Links

Jackie86 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jackie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2010 at 11:38am
Hey just found this tread!
I’m 23years old and have a 5 week old son I’m really interested in meeting some new mum’s! I live in Tauranga Matua. Please let me know when you guy’s meet up!

Jackie!

LovelyMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2010 at 4:56pm
Hi girls,

How is everyone doing?
Carlyn_ann, where in Tauranga do you live? When are you due with your twins? How exciting!

My daughter is 3 also
sharaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2010 at 2:17pm
so what everyone up to any mums keen to meet up?
Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 9:16am
Hi Everyone!
I put an invite on here some time ago for a picnic which went really well, although no one from here came
Have organised another for THursday 8 April at Memorial Park, from 11.30 onwards. Theres quite a few mummies coming, so feel free to come along, the more the merrier!
Most of the bubs are between 4 months-10months, but everyone welcome of course
Hope to see you there, Nikki
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2010 at 10:20pm
Hi Shan. We're doing pretty good. Kaelen is great with Isabella now. Her reflux is still quite bad but she is slowly starting to cry less. So that's a slight improvement. How are you and Faith doing?

Nikko that sounds great. I'll hopefully be able to make it.
Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2010 at 8:14am
Yay! Be nice to see some new faces! Heres hoping it fines up
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
sharaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 11:04am
hi every one my 14mnth old sone is in need of some play time with other children around the same age as him. i took him to a mates house last night and she had a 2yr old girl and he had an absolute ball!! made me realise how much he is ing out on notbeing round k age so if any of you are keen in starting a play group/coffe group please msg me or email me on sheree_cole_clayton@hotmail.com im in greeton
Shelt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2010 at 8:04pm
I just replied to you in the Jan 09 thread sharaz but in case you don't see it I am keen to catch up but as I work I can only do Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday afternoon. If either of those suit PM me. Also, I would be keen to catch up with anyone else if you can do either of those times - I'm in Matua. Its a bit difficult for me to belong to a coffee group coz of my work committments but I would love to meet up with others if the time suits anyone.
spicyapple664 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spicyapple664 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:26am
hey, im Alice i have 2 girls 3 and 1 my email is aferris-day@clear.net.nz   i do work almost full time but next semester i have alot more time off!
tarn22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarn22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2010 at 7:31pm
hey girls i have a 13month old keen to catch up anytime for a coffee or natta :) im in papamoa
IVF#1 BFP :)

JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 9:52pm
Hey I'm keen to come over to Papamoa or have people come over here, I need friends, I don't leave the house much and I am going a teensy bit crazy.Is there anywhere inside that the kids can play? there used to be that cafe in fashion island, but it closed.
Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2010 at 3:27pm
Just thought I would post on here, for those of you on facebook, I have just set up a page called TGA mummies, please feel free to join, am just spreading the word in the hope we will get a whole lot of people join and can have catch ups and picnics etc :)
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
3xMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 3xMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 7:38am
Bumping for mum2ollie
Jess
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2010 at 9:35am
Thanks 3xMummy. I swear I looked before I started the thread! Clearly not very hard haha.
Well we are moving back up on Oct 20th and although I was born and bred in Tauranga, being that I'm only 18 all of my friends are either at Uni or more concerned with how many beers they can consume. They don't really seem to understand that I can't and don't want to spend every free minute complete trashed :) Maybe I should put an ad in the paper lol, Desperately seeking friends.
Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:16pm
Hi Everyone, just letting you know the "TGA Mummies" group on Facebook is having another picnic this coming Thursday, at Pilot Bay at the mount, about half way along by the toilets.
BYO lunch, about 11.30 onwards hope to see you there!!
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
littlekiwis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlekiwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:29pm
I'm Lydia,
I have a 2 year old daughter and a 5month old son.
we will be at the picnic.
and would love to meet some more tauranga mummies.

Lydia
sharaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 11:20am
is anyone keen to start a play/mummies gropu in gate pa ? i know i shldnt put my number on here but im going to because i dnt get to go out much and i dnt have the net at home and would love to have a play group for my kiddies if ur interestd then give me a txt on 0277557717

Edited by sharaz
Nikko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2010 at 8:42am
Due to grotty weather. TGA mummies catch up has been moved to Chipmunks! Hope some of you make it there :)
Dexter Adam 09/2009
Amber Sofia 01/2012
bopmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bopmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 9:44pm
Does anyone go to mainly music in Tauranga? Wanting to start going with DS but not too sure where to go!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>