FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe ladle, part 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 4:28pm
Yep ...I'm outta here for the weekend too (we have dial up at home ...hence why I post during the week, when I have access to broadband!)

Have a good weekend everyone, and again - congrats Lildo!!

Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Sponsored Links

Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 4:29pm
I have it, the perfect solution. You will have to quit work Ginger and stay at home to protect the ladle!
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 4:31pm
Yeah.....you can be a SAHLM (that stay at home ladle mom for those who weren't sure)

MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 4:31pm
have a good weekend with your ladle ginger. we will all be stuck at home with our completely inadaquate cookware you know, but thats ok.
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:04pm
< language=> LMAO you guys so funny but sorry Vin diesel would have to be my bodyguard mind you he may not be the one to guard the "ladle" as he might be tempted to do some serious stunts with it LOL and then there is the other dude (shucks his name just left me) who was in fast & the furious with him HEY now theres a thought we should hot it up, lower it, kit it out with a Fusion sound kit, 17" mags & of course you cant forget the whissh pisssh thingy ( aka blow off valve the husband just informed me) LOL now that would be one serious ladle!!! or maybe you could do a mission impossible thing & have it on a pedistal & if anyone removed it then a big rolling rock would chase them...... < language=>

Edited by Binkas Mum
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 8:29pm
my vote is for the rolling rock :) would keep everything safe, not just ladles.
Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2006 at 7:36am
I have a question that my hubby bought up last night.

Ginger, have you checked your insurance policy carefully? You want to be sure that your policy is replacement value otherwise you may end up with a poxy ladle from the $2 shop if it turns out Hugh Jackman bites as a bodyguard in spite of his set of matching knives.

Also Ginger, have made any plans to provide for the ladle? I mean insuranace is all well and good but what if something were to happen to you? Perhaps a trust of some sort should be considered?

ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2006 at 7:45pm
I'm ignoring the lot of you

(Plus, I only have dial up at home, so I really don't have much choice. It takes about half an hour to load the blimmin pages! )
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2006 at 12:18pm
you could have it in your will, and nominate a caregiver, and give them a sum of money to look after the ladle for you. pick someone trustworthy though! they may flog it off on tm as soon as you are gone.
Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 1:34pm
< language=> PICK ME PICK ME !! *says jumping up & down* (just like donkey off Shrek)
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2006 at 1:38pm
Lol, great mental picture sylvo! "ooh ooh pick me"
Lyla - mum to

and
Jordis - 1 year old
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2006 at 8:16am
I am still ignoring you

(Well, sort of ...that donkey image is a bit of a laugh for this time on a Monday )
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345