FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe vent thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 123>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 4:16pm
yeah right she liked it the hideous sounding dress wimpy cousin was probably too wimpy to say she hated it .
That or shes a freak .
I have taken agin them .

Sponsored Links

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 4:17pm
I wouldnt have thought that THAT many cats would be legal but apparently nothing council can do!!

Kylie gez that dress sounds gross!! i think it wouldv been more than my face that dropped when i saw it!!

Anoushka sounds like a baby comming on funny i thought that when i read it then noticed your ticker!! heres to another gorgous mini Italiah!!
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:13pm
I am tired!
Plus I really want cookies but can't be bothered making any.
Sam is in a cra$$y mood today and has dropped her day sleeps so I didn't even get an hours break from it!
Roll on 6.30!

Oh, but the Amazing Race starts tonight so that is something good to look forward to anyway

Amber could you ring your local SPCA and pretend to be a 'concerned' neighbour about the condition/welfare of the cats maybe?

Snappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:20pm
Oh I dunno. Cousin kinda weird, still wears tie dye tshirts with matching skirts and purple lipstick. Meh, maybe she did.

18 cats is a bit of a concern!
Mummy to two beauties... Formerly Kaiz.
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:46pm
oh Kylie sounds like that dress is right up her alley then

We rung the SPCA when we had the problem with the last neighbour and her 18 cats and the SPCA said "well what are we meant to do with 18 cats?? as long as shes taking care of them!" well that neighbour and this new 11 cats neighbour do look after them because they look lovely and healthy BUT both ladies wont let people go into their houses claiming "its not smelling so good because of the animals"....eewwww surely thats a human health issue!!!...

In fact all this moaning im doing is egging myself on and im really going to dig into it tommorow to see what i can do.

on a side note - EEEEEWWWW!! DH IS COOKING VENISON STEAKS AND IT STINKS!!!!!!!!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:47pm
Hmm I like this thread

Kylie I have been waiting to hear what she thought of the dress cant believe she actually liked it!

Edited by Daizy

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:49pm
Sterryn if i could i would "will" a chocolate miffin i made through the internet for you
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 5:55pm
oh Daizy im sorry you not feeling very happy right now

you should stick your DD2 on his lap with her stinky bum and let him deal with it!!
My DH pulls the old "oh i didnt even smell it!!"..yeah right!!!

If it helps you have alot of lovely friends on here im sure
FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:02pm
Daisy sorry to hear you are feeling crappy - just gonna send you some hugs.

My rant is over people with loads of kids, telling you what NOT to do with your child. Just today we had DH's uncle round and he had lots to say.

He has 4 kids, and everytime he comes round he tells us we need to be noisier so Finley gets used to noise, but its just me and DH in the house so why would we be noisy.

He says not to use a dummy, not to let him suck his thumb oh and told me off for going to pick him up when he woke from his nap.

Now don't get me wrong, I love having people to ask who have kids and can help, but its the random comments I can do without.

][/URL]

Babe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:10pm
Argh with you there Fiona!! Esp the on the dummy issue!!!!

Hey Daisy-girl you can come see me I'll suss out your girls for my son haha seriously though we'll do coffee and playdate

Eeeuw yeah Kylie IL's can be such a PITA! Who on earth lets someone buy them a wedding dress that they haven't even seen?????? Oooh you little slut lol showing your shoulders horrifying
(ETA can I say slut? I'm joking btw!!)

Amber can DH take a bb gun to the cats???

Edited by Babe
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:15pm
I currently have a torn rotator cuff (basically farked shoulder) and I did all the housework today cleaned up and DH just sat on the couch and played his Tiger Woods game on PS3. I asked him to put the rubbish out and he didn't so I ended up doing it, when he heard me doing that, he came out and said "I was just going to do it" PFFT...and then after that had to pop some Paradex...and have been sore ever since.

I think he might be redeeming himself, he's going to get me Butter Chicken for dinner!... He's still lazy though
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:16pm
Oh and Amber, hate to tell you this. Top Gear isn't on tonight, so you might have a sulky husbo.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 6:30pm
hahaha Mel - I thought he had booked it then i saw him do it just before followed by "oh what the f**K!!!!??? where is top gear!! now i have nothing to look forward to!!!' poor bobo!!

mmmmmmm butterchicken!!!!!

babe i would love to tell DH to do that...but alas my concious is getting the better of me
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 7:16pm
concious smonsious , shoot the beasts

Ha, Mel , DH does that too, I ask him to do a job , eg , empty the dishwasher , then 2 hours later its still not done, so I start doing it, he hears me , comes out and says "what are you doing ? I was going to do that "
SURE !

He has put a whole bunch of coke bottles by the back door, whats stopping him from opening the door and putting them in the recycle thing is beyond me .

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:27pm
im going to yell mine.

I HAVE A HANGOVER AND I FEEL A BIT SECOND HAND TODAY

DH IS WATCHING FRICKEN SPORTS ON TV AGAIN, BLOODY MOTOR RACING WHICH HE APPARENTLY HATES. I NEVER GET TO CHOOSE WHAT WE WATCH AND THEN HE MOANS THAT I SPEND ALL NITE ON COMPUTER

I WISH MY SS WOULD MOVE OUT I AM SICK OF HIM LIVING HERE
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 8:39pm
Watch out mines going to be long.

1. I have a severe toothache, followed by a severe headache.

2. I think Kylah may have the measles.

3. I have the most heartless, selfish, mean partner in the whole entire world!!
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:12pm
Kandice we thought Astin had the measles this past week but it turns out that it was actually a bad reaction the actual MMR injection!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by BaileyandAstin BaileyandAstin wrote:

Kandice we thought Astin had the measles this past week but it turns out that it was actually a bad reaction the actual MMR injection!

Hmmm interesting.     I've heard of so many kids reacting to this lot of imms... hence why I havent done Coopers yet.

OH another vent.

We got Butter Chicken which was just devine, but the big meany didnt get dessert!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:39pm
I can't be f*cked doing anything and I have essays due and work to catch up on before starting practical next week.

My whole life is just lost at the moment.

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2009 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by BaileyandAstin BaileyandAstin wrote:

Sterryn if i could i would "will" a chocolate miffin i made through the internet for you

Oh Man, now I want cookies & chocolate muffins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 123>