FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBaby names???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 7:22pm
Tray i have a great name for you!!! Rebecca!!! hehehe

Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 7:42pm
Tray - Renee, Rachel, Ruby, Rochelle, Raquel, Raven, Reagan, Rhianna, Rilee, Rhea, Rose
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

SquishysMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SquishysMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2009 at 8:12pm
Rorylex - I like Cathrine Just be aware, the spelling takes a bit of getting used to, I'm constantly having to spell it out ("with a C, no E in the middle), and have had people try to "correct" the spelling for me at times!
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 3:41pm

We are so stuck on boy's names.
Have 2 girls names.
We're not finding out the sex, but I bet it's another boy just cause we can't figure out a name.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by sarahbetha sarahbetha wrote:

I bet it's another boy just cause we can't figure out a name.

Yup, that's how it works in our family!
Mum to two wee boys
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 4:09pm
Us too. We're 90% sold on a girls name, and have several back ups in case we change our minds. But cannot decide on a boys name. So, of course, we'll have a boy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 7:17pm
Ahh put me in that club as well - have 2 girls names, and no boys.  So i'm betting I'll have a boy.
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 8:51pm
I asked hubby the other night which boys names he likes and he said, we are having a girl so wont need one
*touches wood* he hasnt jinxed it lol
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 9:17pm
oh my gosh ! glad I read this thread ! because , I didn't know , Liz, Karen and Tastic were having bubbas!!!
congrats guys !!!

for baby number 3 (in a few years !) I like Isla for a girl , but ....Tyler and Isla . hmmm.
So it will most likely be Amelia Jade, I love Olivia tho and Paige but DH doesn't like them (meh )

boys..I havent the foggiest, was hard enough coming up with Tyler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 9:36pm
Thinking of #3 already Kelly?!?! Haha, thought you weren't going through that again!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 10:44pm
lol, im a sucker for punishment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 9:57am
Tell me about it!!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

angel4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 11:56am
ok so im gonna share our baby names as we keep them a secret from family and friends IRL.
Our first son is called Henry Stephanus - henry is one of dhs middles names and also his dh great grandfathers name and stephanus is my Opa's name.
The girls name we had as an option for henry we are keeping for this baby as it is the name i have loved for a girl since i was 12 lol and it is Kiara Rose - kiara was the name i have loved forever and rose is my best friends middle name and also my oma's name. so that is pretty much set in stone for a girl. I just have one question though - my name is kyla - does anyone think its too similar to my name??

boys name we think will be Lukas James - lukas because its the only boys name we can agree on and james is my cousin and a very good friend of dh and me. We both love the name Johan (and its in both families) but since dhs little 13yr old brother is named that and he has 3other siblings we dont think it is fair to name a son that as it might cause issues with the brothers and sisters.

anyway so there you go - oh btw our last name starts with R so if anyone can spot any awful things spelt with initials etc please let me know lol
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by julz julz wrote:

Im due 12th july with a wee girl (my first baby). Iv made the desision of Amelia (millie for short) but im stuck for middle names. I cant decide between Amelia Jayne or Amelia Rose-Marie. Arghhhhh i guess il know when she is here. Its such a hard decision. Shel be stuck with what i choose forever lol.

What about Amelia Grace?

Angel March 2011
RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:28pm
I have been stuck on the name Phaelan for a boy. It's an Irish name, means wolf. Babies Dad likes it but doesn't like the meaning of it though.

Lizze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 1:41pm
We have Danielle chosen for a girl

And boys names we have Lucas or Liam...
But DP is the same, he said it's going to be a girl so we don't need a boy name - it was hard enough trying to get him to agree to those ones!

Not sure on middle names... MIL's middle name is Elizabeth, and so is my Auntys name, so that is being considered as a middle name, but then people will think I've named her after myself?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 4:42pm
How do you pronounce Phaelan ? and tell babies dad that wolves are beautiful creatures ,and the 2 with a bad rep were soooooo set up by that sneaky little girl with the red hood and those 3 pigs, that were clearly in debt and wanted the insurance from their houses .....

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 7:30pm

Phaelan is supposed to be pronounced Fee-lan

It can mean wolf, little wolf or descendant of a wolf.

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 7:39pm
Thanks Kelly
still not sure on boys names. I love the name connor and noah but hubby doesnt
Lou1972 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lou1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 8:35pm
Amstaff,Iike the name Phealan,cant say I've heard it used as a christian name,in Ireland Phelan is a very common surname(I'm from Ireland)
It's similar to the boys name we like Phelim,pronounced fey-lim.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>