FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe cryptic thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 69>
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:17pm
I just wish you'd grow some, and instead of hiding behind others and their opinions, actually have an opinion of your own! God!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 5:46pm
stop drinking. stop smoking. You are going to die in front of me again and although I tell you how I will spend the money you are leaving to me in your will, i on;y say it to shock you into being healthy. Don't make me take my children to your funeral.

And person two: you spent three weeks at my house. you never once played with my children. you never once took them to the park and yet you found the time to clean all the house windows - inside and out - twice. So when you say you are coming to Gi8sborne and expect us to drag the children over, you should understand when I say no.
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:15pm
argh ! I dont WANT to eat dinner with you , I want to eat dinner later , stop coming to tell me dinner is ready , I heard you the first time and I DON"T CARE

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:51pm
The reason im not making much effort with our friendship is because I just don't care anymore . Sorry

BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:52pm
your an ugly looser with bad teeth!! and an ugly hubby!!

and F you Sister!!!! you are making me hate you more everytime you talk to me!!!

i feel so naughty! lol
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:53pm
The only reason we are 'friends' is because I am too scared not to be!

Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 6:54pm
Walk a mile in my shoes before you make judgements, you self-important, immature cow. When YOU have been through what I've been through then maybe I might take you seriously. Til then, rack off.
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:13pm
hurry up and get home , just because my knee is a bit better doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt and I want Tyler bathed but it hurts to much to kneel on the bathroom bloody floor , HURRY UP !!!

kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:40pm
PI$$ OFF and smoke inside your own house instead of outside my front door you LOSERS    Oh, that's right, you don't even LIVE next door. You work there, even though your boss is supposedly running a "home office" not a blimmin recording studio
SJ
Callum - Dec 2008
Daniel - Oct 2010
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:26pm
You said nasty malicious things about MY husband which involved me, and then you denied it.  We know you're a liar!  Just be honest for ONCE in your life and and tell the friggin truth about the nasty things you say about people!  You're disloyal, dishonest and just a plain old selfish person!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:37pm

Originally posted by MrsH23 MrsH23 wrote:

Stop asking me how/where "Your baby" is when I come over, last time I checked I was the one who gave birth to him and look after him, not you!!! You have 3 kids of your own that ARE "your babies".

I hate that too!

Dog saliva is not sterile.  It is disgusting, they lick their balls for f**ks sakes!

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:46pm
Stop posting pics of my son on your FB without my permission. without even asking me. without even telling me. and DONT get angry if i decide that even though you p!$$ me off by doing that, if i see a nice pic of him, i WILL save it to my computer. how DARE YOU say "they are my pics, dont take them" he is MY SON!!! also when we drop you off home every week.... i do NOT need a running commentary of what he is doing. (i kid you not...-> ) "oh he just blinked. he is sucking his fist. he just blinked again. oh did your hear that noise he made? oh he just spilt a bit. oh he is blinking really fast"

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH

ETA: yes me may be your nephew... but he is not YOUR nephew (IYGWIM) and by the way... if he is asleep in the moby while we are out and about, and you ask ofr a cuddle and i say "no he is sleeping" dont roll your eyes and sigh heavily.... how about i wake you 45mins into a deep sleep while you have a sore tummy and have teeth pushing their way through your gums then ask you for a hug? hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Edited by MyLilSquishy
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:03pm
Argh that photo one reminds me -

Stop stealing photos from my FB of my personal family moments and posting it to your own for your friends to see. If I wanted them to see I would have made the setting 'friends of friends' and not 'friends only'. Who knows what weirdos you have on your list.

Also I highly doubt that my MIL would appreciate you scanning and then posting a pic of her in her 20's in her bikini on your FB page for your friends to pass comment on. I suspect she would be mortified.

Learn some internet etiquette for god's sake!

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by Bobbie Bobbie wrote:

Argh that photo one reminds me -

Stop stealing photos from my FB of my personal family moments and posting it to your own for your friends to see. If I wanted them to see I would have made the setting 'friends of friends' and not 'friends only'. Who knows what weirdos you have on your list.

Also I highly doubt that my MIL would appreciate you scanning and then posting a pic of her in her 20's in her bikini on your FB page for your friends to pass comment on. I suspect she would be mortified.

Learn some internet etiquette for god's sake!

nooo thats shocking!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:45pm
FFS if you want a new job how about YOU apply for it then. I'm sick of doing it for you. I am willing to HELP you but not do it ALL!!

And when you get home after I have had grumpy baby all day and cooked dinner eat said dinner and take off to play zombies with my brother then don't get sh*tty at me about not spending time with me.

HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:46pm
Please learn to embrace deodorant. You stink, but because your family I say nothing.

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 9:56pm
Oh that photo one is annoying!

I find it creepy that you have met my baby twice, and each time had the camera in her face the whole time you were here then put up a WHOLE album of her on your facebook, with 100photos, without asking my permission (which by the way I would not have granted). Pity I'm too soft to ask you to take them down but it does really upset me

Oh and to a certain MIL who shall remain nameless... STOP harping on at me about getting my baby's gums cut so her teeth come through SO WHAT that she only has two teeth at 14months - they will come thru when they're ready!!!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:01pm

Do they teach you how to be a prat in law school too?  You sound like you're full of yourself dropping big words into conversations to make yourself seem smarter, it's ostentatious.

TBH when you go on and on in great detail about NZ statutes my mind wanders..

I've dealt with plenty of pompous lawyers in my professional life and had to bring many of them down a peg or two.  When you tell me things like because you are a law student people do as you say it takes all my will power and self control not to burst your bubble and bring you back down to size.

You're trying too hard.  You don't need to impress me and if you did you'd be going the wrong way about it.  I love you and I'm proud of you and always will be but prefer spending time with you when you're not sitting on your high horse.

Phew.  I think that vent was a long time coming.

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:04pm
Alright Rachie who do i need to talk to for ya!?! You just let me know!

You stupid cow fair enough you defriend us because we are your "workmates" and not your real friends but why are you keeping our partners on your FB when the only reason you know them is through us!! Don't expect to be fake nice to me on Saturday at work coz i'm sick of your two-facedness and wont be putting up with it any more even if it makes your work day horrible!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 10:06pm
Hehe thanks Bex

Get all the partners of the deleted girls to delete the psycho girl from THEIR profiles
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 69>