FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe cryptic thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>
Author
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2011 at 3:43pm
Big whoop-de-f*cking-doo.
Sponsored Links

Jelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:01pm
Get off your arse and go out woman, your procrastination is embarrassing. And stop eating crap, yes it tastes good but you don't want to regain the 13kg you just lost!!
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 3:57pm
One day your high horse will buck you off.

And I will laugh
Jelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:19pm
Go to SLEEEEEEEEP!!! I KNOW you're tired, you grumpy little bum!
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by Jelly Jelly wrote:

Go to SLEEEEEEEEP!!! I KNOW you're tired, you grumpy little bum!

Know how you feel! Annabelle is being the same. Didn't sleep til 11pm last night! And hasn't had day sleeps yesterday or today. Argh!

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:32pm
why cant you see everyone thinks its a bad idea....if your parents and sister and friends get annoyed and freaked out over you doing it obviously its not as "normal" as you think it is!

You need to get over yourself, im so sick of your BS all day every day, if you wanna play that card i can shove one back..HARD!

CHEM 6/12+
pudgy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pudgy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:35pm
Really !!!???? How could you.
staysontour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote staysontour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:24pm
The person you defended was the one who turned you in.
Stoked View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoked Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 8:59am
Why is it that some people think it is okay to suck the life out of others and then they play the victim card?? Grow a frickin spine.

Edited by Stoked
blessedmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blessedmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 2:29pm
I'm no longer sure it is worth it. I wish I knew it was.
.... View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:03pm
For Christs sake, put some pants on.
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:05pm
I'm the inconsiderate one cause I'm getting upset when everyone asks me "have you had the baby" what about asking "how are you" first! I'm so glad this is the last time I'm doing this....

_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:15pm
It's totally understandable Bex and you're not inconsiderate at all. YOU are the pregnant one after all, i'm sure out of everyone it's YOU that is the most eager to meet him! It's not like you're going to have him and just carry on as usual without mentioning it! LOL.
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:18pm
Well said Deb... but apparently nobody else understands that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:18am
Well, I knew you played favourites with your oldest son and his boy(your first grandchild from your golden child) But no, I don't think it's a very nice idea to tell your 2nd oldest son(my DP)in response to Annabelle's(DP & my DD) birthday being around the same time your precious golden child and grandson come over from England. That you plan to spend up large and by presents for all the grandsons birthdays you've missed(and btw, his parents, DP's brother, are loaded unlike us) and make no mention of your first ever granddaughter(which btw, you said you'd always wanted, a granddaughter) our child or any intention of buying her anything. I think that's b.s! We struggle continually and we live in the same city as you, yet we don't even seem to matter.

Oh, and then, your DH goes and posts the newest granddaughters picture as his profile picture on FB. Glad to know Annabelle, your first ever granddaughter was never that special to you, that'd you'd do that.

Damn I hate families who play favourites. Glad my family ain't like that!

Disappointed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2011 at 12:20am
Sux how it gets like that Bex. Where people only seem to ask about when the baby is going to arrive. It's rude that people see the preggy belly and place more emphasis on that then the Mum.

I mean, damn! You are doing all the hard work, so people should think about you for once! Totally get the frustration!

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:09pm
Gosh had to go back a way for this.....finally I have a truly cryptic vent!

Answer my email you stupid cow......
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:14pm
Ooo aandcsmum!! Very cryptic...

I got one...
Suprise your preg.....oh yup coz you didn't admit u were jealous of everyone being preg but u!!

Another...
Bastard!

CHEM 6/12+
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:21pm
As you can imagine I'm being a little polite as well
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2011 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by AandCsmum AandCsmum wrote:

Gosh had to go back a way for this.....finally I have a truly cryptic vent!

Answer my email you stupid cow......

alright alright Kel! I'll get onto it!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 66676869>