FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe cryptic thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>
Author
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The cryptic thread
    Posted: 12 May 2010 at 6:21pm
Cos Bex asked me too

This is how it works, its similar to the vent thread, but you can be more ventful to people
And by to people , I mean people in real life (to avoid big blow ups on here , tho what you post is your business )
No names and no personal details ....got it ? good

again , I will start

Right , so if I don't text you for a frigging day , you tell me im a snob ,etc ,yet then you don't text me for 2 weeks and when I ask why you say you've been busy and that I wouldn't get it now that im no longer working or studying ? wtf do you think I do all day ? get the hell over yourself and don;t think im gonna text you again in a hurry

Sponsored Links

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 6:27pm
Thanks Kell!

Don't think you can talk sh*t about my parenting skills and then think you are entitled to have anything to do with my life, nor ill I feel that you deserve an explanation because I don't particularly like confrontation so very rarely confront anyone about anything.

Go suck a fat one....

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 6:59pm
I know I am not the centre of the world, and I know I can be hard work sometimes, but please don't forget about me! It really really REALLY hurts and when I see and hear about all the cool stuff you do, ...

Edited by fattartsrock
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:05pm
Aww fattarts huge hugs hun that sucks

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:19pm
OOOOH thanks kelly...

right..

DONT tell me what to do with MY life when you arent even a member of my family... you want nothing to do with me or my kids, yet you feel you have the 'right' to tell me what I should do, and how I should 'behave' around you and yours... sort your own bloody family out before sticking your beak into mine!

And to an old 'friend'

I have been your doormat for years, stood there like a sap and was your shoulder to cry on, helped you when you needed help, lended my ear when you needed to talk, even made things for you because you asked me to... then you repay me by 'uninviting' me to your wedding because I was on the DPB and couldnt afford the bridesmaid dress you wanted me to wear at such short notice, and when I needed someone to talk to, you were 'too busy'... you complain that you were home all the time and bored, yet when I skived off work and set the day aside for you... you were too busy... and you wonder why I dont talk to you, or why you have only met Jae ONCE in the 11 months since I had her, while other friends in the same circle have seen her plenty... get over yourself, the world doesnt revolve around you and what you want/how you feel... you are not the only perons who has had trouble in their life, so stop acting like we should all feel sorry for you, because we dont... and quite frankly you are the joke of the group!

phew... that feels MUCH better!!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by fattartsrock fattartsrock wrote:

Stop "stealing" my friends off me!!!!!!!!
I introduce you to someone and you guys hit it off, thats really nice, but it makes me feel really really sh*t when you guys now pretty much exclude me from everything.
I know I am not the centre of the world, and I know I can be hard work sometimes, but please don't forget about me! It really really REALLY hurts and when I see and hear about all the cool stuff you do, it's almost a bit like rubbing salt in the wounds...

OMG that is my whole day today!!!! you took the words right out of my mouth

As for other stuff.........hmmm no idea what your talking about as i have never done that..........well not since you stopped talking to me just before my baby was born

Edited by Chickielou
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:25pm

Just because you raised two children doesn't mean that what you did was right and that you know it all. I can make decisions for my son myself and it is up to DH and I what we do and when we do it. Quite frankly judging by the way your kids grew up, you didn't do such a fantastic job yourself

Whew, that feels much better

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 8:59pm
Cool idea!

You need to set some consistent boundaries and discipline for your child. No should mean no - not no.. oh ok then if you're going to throw a tantrum then I'll let you...
They are a bit of a brat TBH and I don't really enjoy being around them at all. I especially hate the way that my daughter tenses up whenever your child comes near in case she gets hit again for no reason.

Your child does not really have a 'difficult personality'. They just have been overindulged for far far too long.

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:15pm
Please think. Letting your very large, in your face dog roam free and jump over my wee boy is really stressful for him. There's a reason he's throwing things - it's cos he's scared and tense.
Mum to two wee boys
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:16pm
Stop putting eggshells in the sink!!
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:23pm
And also.. stop chewing on iceblock sticks for ages and then just tossing them on the floor for the magical cleaning fairy to clean up.     

And.. for someone else

I wish you would stop saying things like 'oh I guess I'll come over because 'so and so' is busy today, so I have nothing better to do'.    And stop talking about 'so and so' like he is god and knows better than everyone else, even though he only sees you when he's not busy drinking beer and playing rugby. Oh and also..

Who gives someone a vibrator for mothers day?! You aren't their mother, or the mother of their children. WTF?! I didn't need to hear about it either, but I will bring it up A LOT, cause it's still funny..

ALSO.. I saw your trademe account where it said 'I can't play video games anymore because my kid is growing up'. HELLOOOOO, you see him once a month and think you're the greatest dad who ever walked the earth.   When in reality, you're a horrid little man who nobody likes.

Ok, done.
MummyFreckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummyFreckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:26pm

Yes, it would be nice if you didnt make me feel guilty when I ask for help, especially when I know that you want to and its your husband that makes it hard for you to do it.

I hate how quick you are to judge others, when clearly you aint so flash in the parenting department yourself.

fire_engine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fire_engine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by mamanee mamanee wrote:

Sorry Renee

Mum to two wee boys
mamanee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamanee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by Flissty Flissty wrote:

Originally posted by mamanee mamanee wrote:

Sorry Renee

Nothing makes me angrier! The rubbish bin is RIGHT there!!   

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:32pm
I am not a bad parent because I let my child fall over occasionally!

Edited by Daizy

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:54pm
how dare you use me as your verbal punching bag for everything wrong in your life for 2 years, claiming im your best friend, then drop me the moment i get pregnant, telling EVERYONE that im not putting in an effort to keep in contact. well im "SORRY" that just breathing made me want to puke. (until week 28) and the most i could keep down in a 24 hour period was a handful of crackers and 200ml of ginger beer. and by the way... i would just like to tell your ungrateful ar$e that morning sickness is NOT like a hangover. bacon, eggs and blue powerade with a walk through town watching you try on 18 different dresses that you think look good but make you look like a bloated-muffin-topped-2-dollar $1ut will not make me feel better. what the hell was stopping you from visiting me? "i dont like the bus"

then sending me a 5-page text blasting me about how much better your other pregnant friend is because "SHE is 4 days OVERDUE and still has time for her friends"

go take a flying leap.

ETA: bloated-muffin-topped-2-dollar

Edited by MyLilSquishy
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:04pm
I feel so hurt by your lack of support during my breakup. NOT ONCE did you come and see me, even after you knew I had been beaten up and strangled. NOT ONCE have you called up and offered to have my son for a day so I could rest. NOT ONCE did you drop by with a casserole, even when you knew that I went without food for two days because I did not have a single cent to my name and only enough food left in the house to feed my child. I have always gone out of my way to be there for you, but the one time I really needed you.... nothing.
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:10pm

Yes I am still breastfeeding, get over it!

some of you guys have some really sucky "friends"

LouD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LouD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:10pm
AWWWWW Joshierocks That seriously sucks !!!!!
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2010 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by Chickielou Chickielou wrote:

AWWWWW Joshierocks That seriously sucks !!!!!

Thanks I'm ok about it now, but it felt so good to get it out there!! Ok.... a tad bitter....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 69>