FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedCabbage Gender testing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cabbage Gender testing
    Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:16pm
Cabbage Gender testing

Hehehe what are your thoughts on this, has anyone done it? Was it true.

This is something silly id probably try just for fun, i would never rely on it but it would be interesting to see the outcome.
Sponsored Links

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:23pm
LOL might have to give it a go

monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 9:44pm
its funny but seems like way way too much effort for me. lol

_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 10:06pm
Yea it does seem like alot of effort lol
Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:09pm
lol just buy a pH test from the pet shop and use the same colors as the intelligender test uses.

im lead to beleive it works
tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 11:32pm
Ooh, pH tests sound like so much less effort! Would it be the same as the ones you get from gardening departments for testing soil pH? Does anybody know what colours indicates what?
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 1:50pm
Ok...who's so close to having their baby? We need some one to try it so we don't have to wait ages for the results...Or someone who's had their gender confirmed by scan...

Pleeeeeeeassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I so wanna know if it works & red cabbage is yummy if you want to eat it afterwards.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 2:11pm
I want to know if it works aswell.

Someone told me the PH tests only work accurately between 8-10 weeks. I dunno if its true and im guessing there is lots of tests etc.

Here are some, i wonder if they would be any good

ph testers
Cassie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:19pm
lol I'm tempted to try it, but I am actually kind of looking forward to the surprise now! Make sure you let us know if any of you try it and whether it turns out to be accurate or not
~Cassie~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 4:13pm
I am going to do it I have decided but you will have to wait 4-5 months to find out if its right LOL

Might get one of the other Oct 10 mummies who has found out to come and do it with me to see

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 5:33pm
Ohhh good idea Mel

Maybe I should get SIL to do it as well, she's about 10 weeks.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
my2girls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2girls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2010 at 6:29pm
Ive got some pH strips and i did few pH tests early on prob between 6 and 12wks and they were always showing "boy" which meant my pH was reading around 8. Having my anatomy scan on Monday and will be finding out as long as bub co-operates so i will post back on Monday!!

PS: i just brought this type of pH testing paper of trademe to do the test.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Crafts/Scrapbooking/Tools/Other/auction-292590999.htm
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 12:12am
oooh I want to know if this works though I guess the odds aren't that bad for it to be right huh! Coz if the next baby is like Lexie was we will have to wait another 40+ weeks to find out!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:29am
Yup, they all have a 50% success rate right??? LOL

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2010 at 8:51am
I know one of my friends bought one of those gender tests and it ended up being wrong, told her she was having a boy and she had a girl!

tictacjunkie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tictacjunkie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 6:15pm
I just realised I still have some ph strips somewhere when I was seeing if I had "hostile cm". When I find them I'll try it, i have 2-4weeks before I get my anatomy scan, will be interesting to see if it's right, will pop back in.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:01pm
bought my cabbage today

pekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 7:36pm
I'm going to do this tomorrow, I am 24 weeks now, and have a scan on the 10th....so I will be able to let you know if it worked soon-ish!
_SMS_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _SMS_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:06pm
Exciting !!! Let us know how you all get on

How did your scan get on My2 Girls??
Jelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 9:38pm
You have to wonder how things like this were discovered. "Hmm, I might just pee in this cabbage water." What the?

It'll be pretty cool if it works though
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>