FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 436>
Author
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:09pm
aww don't be scared of boys Frex , they are lovely !
especially if you get a cruisy happy baby like mine .

Thanks Ceres, Im a bit of a weirdo like that , unfortunatley I don't know many boy names that have LY , except Kyle and Rylan , and DH likes neither

I am leaning more towards girl , but I think thats because I've always expected to have girl boy girl , like 6 generations before me ,so I am trying to make myself think its a boy so I get excited about that too ...which would be good of course, would work out better with Ty any how !

Sponsored Links

thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:35pm
Gosh Feb thread is gaining strengh now. Dr just rang tonight to tell me that he defiantly thinks I am 5 weeks after latest bloods

Did ask about a dating scan but he said they quite short staffed & might take awhile.. so think i will just book in for the 12 week scan since really it is only 6-7 weeks away.

gosh this is all so new to me.. quite scary really
Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by TheKelly TheKelly wrote:

unfortunatley I don't know many boy names that have LY , except Kyle and Rylan , and DH likes neither

my thoughts:
Ashlyn
Ashley
Bailey/Baeley/Baely/or other spelling

google's thoughts:
Basely (LOL)
Ackerley/ Ackerly
Alyster
Ansley/Ainsly/ Ansly
Ardley/Ardly/Ardsly
Arley/Arly]
Ashley/Ashely/Ashly
Bailey/Baily/ Bayly
Basyl (Basil)
Baxley/[Baxly
Beasly
Bently
Birley/Birly
Bradley/Bradly
Branley/Branly
Carlyle
Chesley/Chesly
Dailey
Hadley
Hagley
Hayley
Harley
Hawley
Hedley
Hernley
Hurley
Keeley
Kimberly
Kingsly
Knightly
Lesley
Lindley
Linley
Marley
Oakly/ Oakley
Phillyp
Radleigh
Rawley
Riley
Stanley
Sullyvan
Wesley

Theres lots some not so nice though
Richie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:23pm
Yay! Congrats Feb mums-to-be! Tomorrow it will be one year to the day that we found out we were preg with our darling Isla! She was due Feb 10th this year but decided to stay in there till the 24th
Wishing you all happy healthy pregnancies! Feb babes are the best
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:49am
lol, Ackerly? I can just see DHs face if I suggest that one .
Oh and the LY can't be at the end ...just to make it trickier
But in all honesty if its a boy its probably going to be Ryan

Hows everyone feeling today ? I feel seedy when I wake up everyday but today I feel like I could eat a nun's arse through the convent gates !
and Im tired, as usual, tho that probably has something to do with DH's snoring all night as well !

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:56am
I'm pretty damn hungry too Kelly! Dunno if I'm keen to go to that extreme though... nun's arse that is

I'm so excited now - just rung my old midwife and even though we have moved right outta town she is happy to look after me... she is soooo lovely! so meet with her in 3 weeks... she offered me early scan forms and stuff but I don't know that I want a scan for awhile so said no...
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:03am
Morning ladies! I'm not overly hungry, if anything, I feel like I've got less of an appetite than usual which is weird. I am exhausted though, I feel ready for a nap already! Hmm, not a happening thing, two exams next week I'm nowhere near ready for .

thmprs if you were 5 weeks yesterday would that make your due date Feb 10? Yay for a due date .

<
thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:42am
Morning Girls

Crese that is what i have kind of worked out it to be so will go with that for now until i find out for defiante after the 12 week scan

Gee i have had no symptoms havent even been tired. other than a few strange feels in my lower tummy i wouldn't even know anything is different.. sometimes i wish i did cause then it would seem more real to me.. but on the up side not complaining either.. dont want to jinx myself.
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:45am

EDDs!

?th February
freckle, #3, Will definitely be finding out if baby allows

4th February
TheKelly, #3, 28, I will be finding out
Limochick, #4, I will be finding out

5th February
Faffer, #1, 31, I'd like to find out, working on DH

10th February
thmprs, #1, It's a surprise

11th February
Ceres - #1, 28, Auckland Yes, def finding out!

13th February
MelNat - #2, will you be finding out?

Ceres - 21 June

<
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:47am
I know what you mean thmprs, I almost wish I felt nauseous, just so I knew it was real, haha cause clearly 7 HPTs and 3 blood tests aren't enough proof for me! I can just see me regretting saying this in a couple of weeks if MS hits .

<
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:26am
Hey Kelly, just to throw one out there... What about Lyal... (Li-al) (I'm pretty sure that's not the proper spelling of it though)
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:34am
lurker* Kelly sicne you like the name Ryan, have you thought about Rylan to get your ly in the name
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:15am
yup , suggested both Lyle /Lyal and Rylan to DH and he vetoed it .
And then threatened to call the baby MacGuyver ...so im not discussing boys names with him anymore !

those who haven't got any symptoms yet, usually , especially with first babies , they hit around 6 weeks, we'll see if ya still smiling then !

Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 11:51am
Kelly - try www.babynamesworld.com you can search names containing a comination of letters within them and narrow it by boy or girl, origin, etc. There's bound to be something on there DH can live with

Got breakfast in bed this morning - DH brought me in crumpets and OJ. I knew there was a reason I loved him

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:30pm
Ah yeah good old 6 weeks, I was at the optometrist (still didn't know I was UTD) I looked rather green and he kept asking if I was alright but I felt so hot/sweaty and clammy and like I was going to be sick and couldn't work out why!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by MelNat MelNat wrote:

Hi Everyone

I am due on 13 February although I think I will be late. This is my second pregnancy. My daughter, Natalie (who is also a feb babe!) is now 16 months old and all grown up :)

I'm so excited to be having another baby although I'm not that great at being pregnant!   I wasn't sick with Natalie just so super tired and I found it really hard working full time. This time will hopefully be heaps easier.... hahaha.. dreaming I know!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

hugs..i found it super hard with that exact gap and i wasnt even working..hats of to you!:) I also am not a good pregnant person..thank god its over for me!
Mum to two amazing boys!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:23pm
freckle boys rock..:) though as you can see from mine they are pretty full on ...now coffee group has 7 boys and a girl it's a little crazy too! I totally think your little one is a boy...maybe you and C will have the same and can share stuff:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:55pm
Hey KA , what do you think im having ?

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 2:57pm
i reckon boy as well:) I had it right 20 times then got it wrong a bunch of times so dont go buy blue ;)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 3:34pm
KA - I'm interested to see what you think I'm having

I think boys are pretty awesome but I have also said to Dh that if this is another boy he may have to check me into a mental home

Well ms has kicked in and I feel like c**p to make it even better we are moving to the Mount tomorrow and I'm utterly useless. I've got no energy, not sleeping and just eating horrible food.

I hope everyone else is doing better

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 436>