FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 376>
Author
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 8:17am
Thanks Freckle, did an IC this morning and its a little darker than 2 days ago, but 17DPO today and its not even close to how dark it was on same day with Jae... which I find odd considering I got the first one much earlier! Still going to get the FR ones, and should have blood test results tomorrow sometime... not looking forward to getting them done, hate needles!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Sponsored Links

MrsFord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsFord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:11am
Babykatnz I feel your pain, I hate needles! I had my bloods done yesterday and dating scan tomorrow morning.

Feeling absolutely crappy this morning, DH made me toast in bed which was so sweet but other than showering I have barely moved for fear of actually being sick. Silly because I have yet to actually throw up just feel yucky all day.

First MW appointment Monday 12th, pretty exciting, she sounds lovely on the phone and has been very quick to get on to bloods and scan etc so I feel pretty happy with her.

I am tempted to take another HPT to see my line get darker as I was only 3 weeks 3 days when I found out and lines were quite faint but I'll wait to see what they say tomorrow.

Bexta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 9:41am
MrsFord I'm with you feeling crappy today! I caught a cold on the weekend and wasn't too bad up until today. Had a rough night last night as I couldn't breathe with a blocked nose and had to get up twice to pee. Got up this morning to have a shower to make myself better and was sick, haven't been able to keep anything down and have been sick another two times. Not sure if that's morning sickness or the cold or a combination.

I've read so much conflicting info on the web about what you can/can't take when you're pregnant so I'm not taking anything but i want to - mainly a decongestant for my nose. AAARGH I hate being sick...

Angel Baby June 2010
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:20pm
ok... I now officially feel silly for worrying about HPTs! Just did another FR and feel much better!

5 mins

10 Mins (and progression lol)

And the nausea is back!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:35pm
good ol first response :) they have never let me down either! i did a test sunday and it was really strong, it took 3 mins for the positive line to get darker then the control! i'm glad i did lots of tests to see the hcg levels increasing..

i feel quite relaxed about this pregnancy now.. after being terrified for the last couple weeks i feel a bit better now.. not so obsessively checking my undies,.. had my first bloods today also so looking forward to the results, i hate needles to but the lady i had today was incredible! normally they are painful for me but it was just a tiny prick then all over.. amazing!

looking forward to comparing everyones results also! i'm going to get my first scan at 7 weeks on the 24th i think, though my midwife did give me two forms if i wanted to get another one.. not too sure yet! i still cant believe its all real..

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 12:40pm
I'm going to have to wait at least a couple of weeks to have a scan, dont really want to take DS with me, last thing I need is for him to go blabbing to his dad/grandparents that theres another baby coming just yet! So we are going to try and keep it on the downlow for a few more weeks, but scan will have to wait til school goes back! Need to see if my GP will give me scan referral before I book anything, or if the midwife I had last time will take me on (shes awesome with scans, she'll give me a form whenever I think I need one!)
Brandon - 05/12/2003

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:38pm

BK, you have still not told your man???? Thats impressive, I meant to tell DH in a nice way but blabbed it out over the phone.

I think my EDD date is wrong, every site I go to that does a calulation comes out with a different date, its march thats for sure.

Called a midwife today left a message hope to hear back soon.

Welcome Cherub what fantastic news.

Are you supposed to see your Dr when you get pregnant???

][/URL]

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 1:47pm
Oh DP knows, I told him last wednesday (wrapped up a little AIO suit, the tests in the little packet they come in, and gave it to him as an early birthday pressy, his actual birthday is today!), and by Friday all his friends knew (so much for keeping it quiet til after the scan as we'd agreed!) but DS has a different dad to Jae and this one

You dont need to see your GP, but I had a large amount of blood loss when i had Jae, so i need to keep a check on my iron levels, my midwife is on leave, so my GP will do that for me til I sort out a midwife
Brandon - 05/12/2003

monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:07pm
I think I will fall into March but not sure yet, haven't had a dating scan, but guessing I am 6 -8 weeks. Nausea is terrible in the late afternoon early evening, but no actual throwing up yet.

We are definitely going to find out, and are both hoping for a boy!
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:12pm
Hello Ladies
I am very excited I just got back from the doctors and I can confirm that i am pregnant! Due on the 14th March!!!!! Looking foward to spending the next 8 months with you all! Good luck Hoping for a sticky bean

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:26pm
ooooh i can't keep away! lol. Brilee i was due March this year. great date hehe. oh the list is growing!
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 2:46pm

Date unknown
Monkeys #1

1st
FionaO #2 thinking boy! finding out

2nd
Blake&Ellasmum+1 - #3 not sure finding out

3rd
MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

10th
NEN10 - #2 finding out
Cherub #1 thinking boy! finding out

11th
Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th
Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
Marengo - #1 Finding out
Bexta #1 thinking girl/twins! finding out

14th
Brilee #1thinking boy! finding out

16th
Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!

Congrats Brilee!! Wondered how long til you joined us in here
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 3:10pm
hello new ladies..

march will be a productive month so far :) in a few weeks we will all be comparing bumps hurrah.. !

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 3:16pm

*lurking*

SO happy to see some 'old' faces in here!  

Huge congrats to you all, have a happy and healthy 8 months or so

B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 3:39pm
Welcome to all the new March mummies!!

My DH couldn't wait any longer and had to tell someone we were expecting again, so he rung his family last night. I was hoping we could hold off for another week or two but no such luck. DS is very excited to be getting another brother or sister but not so excited about having to move into the small room. I tried to soften the blow by pointing out how Ella would have to share and that might not be so much fun and at least he gets a room all to himself. I think I managed to convince him. Either way he doesn't get a choice.

Its been a miserable day in Napier today but a good excuse to blob on the couch and do nothing. Have been very tired and the nausea comes and goes in waves.

luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 3:54pm
Doing a little happy dance for you Brilee.
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
LCMC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 4:03pm
Hi Ladies, Congratulations. I am 5 weeks 2 days with my first baby. Woohoo!
Im new on here, so not sure how to do this.
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 4:48pm
Brilee - i meant i was due 14th March this year lol. fail

oooh congrats Jay!
LCMC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LCMC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 5:05pm
Thanks Mylilsquishy.
Could someone let me know how to get one of those lovely pictures down the bottom of my posts?
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2010 at 5:12pm
The counting down ones? I got mine from www.lilypie.com just fill in the details as you go, then once you have your ticker, copy the BBCode option, and paste into your signature box (up the top right of the page on here is a purple link that says profile, click on that and further down the page is an empty box where you can paste that code in, just before you save, make sure you check a box just below that says something like 'attach signature to every post'

hope that helps!

ETA I am such a ninny!! I completely forgot about my doctors appt today!! Was supposed to be there at 4.15, and only just remembered now, an hour too late! Just as well I got that nice dark bfp this morning or I'd have been almost in tears!!

Edited by Babykatnz
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 376>