FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSCARED!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:48pm
Lol Nic, in my due in thread, the baby before DS was born on xmas day and then he was born 4th Jan!!!! So you can imagine how I was feeling like it must be my turn lol....he wasn't even the latest due.
Hopefully she comes today coz it is a greadt day for a birthday (my birthday today lol).

Oct 11
Sponsored Links

ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:51pm

Happy Birthday TaliP!!!

id love her to as not keen on 9/11 but what can i do..still waiting on my dam mw to show up!! stupid B!tch hasnt even text or rung this time...i did just get a huge bunch of flowers from my BFF! never had home delivered flowers before!! they are stunning!

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 5:14pm

UPDATE ON ME

ad mw eventually (was almosst 2hours late with no warning!)
ROL, head is now 2/5ths engaged and heading to 3/5ths, her heart rate was perfectly fine, had stretch n sweep (OWWIES) and am full 2cm dialted now and 30% effaced and -2 station

I have GP appointment for meds with mental health on mon arvo and will be going to palmy for last monitoring appt on wed if no baby it will then be decided if i get induced end of next week or mon at (42+1weeks) depending on results

please pray she moves on her own, i dont want an induction as a) its in palmy b) more painful from what iv heard c) wont be natural and dont thnk i can use the pool and D) worst of all mw wont attend as she doesnt do inductions

CHEM 6/12+
mummytobesep08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:05pm
Nicola, glad to hear your appointment with the MW went well. Sounds like your body is definitely on it's way to getting closer to labour! Must be a good sign that things will happen soon.

Also thought I'd let you know, how easy or hard an induction will be they can take an educated guess at using this thing called a Bishops Score. It takes into account a variety of things like how effaced and dilated the cervix is, the station, and how engaged bubs is. The higher the score, the more likely you are to go into labour and an induction is to be successful. If your body is almost ready to give birth, it might just need a little nudge to get things going, even just one lot of the gel stuff they use.

It sounds like you're def on the right track and labour won't be too far away, so hang in there!

Glad to hear you have an appointment to get some meds too. Hopefully you can get started on them before bubs comes and they will start to help!

Angel babes '07 & '10- <3 <3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:08pm
lol iv actually been having 5 mins apart contractions since 6:30pm lol so hoping its not falsies again

CHEM 6/12+
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:21pm
Fingers crossed that your little girl is on her way!
Lindsey

amme_eilyk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amme_eilyk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2010 at 10:01am
sending you baby bubble bursting thoughts.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2010 at 7:47pm
OMG how exciting!!! must have been that S&S helping. GOOD LUCK NICOLA!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:32am
Thought I'd pass on seems I've been lurking in the Due Sep '10 thread:

"Charlotte amelia rose was born 2day at 21.28 by c-sectn afta 19 hours of labour with cord around neck 4times! weighing in at 3.245kg (7lb 2oz) "

Congrats Nic! Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping all goes well in these first few days with your little one

oh and awesome name! I have a Charli-Rose and I'm Amelia Rose

Edited by mummytobesep08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:24pm
Congrats Nic!

I had been lurking in the Due in thread but not in the last day os so, so thanks Amelia
Lindsey

Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:58pm
Congrats Nic! Ratbag baby.

Oct 11

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummytobesep08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:10pm
updating again: (hopefully Nic doesn't mind )

Looks like she's needed a blood transfusion. I hope all is OK! I needed a few transfusions after Charli was born. Felt sooooo much better afterward but it did make breastfeeding really hard. hopefully you feel better Nic! Sending lots of healing vibes you way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:22pm
Nic, hope all is going well
Lindsey

T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2010 at 8:17pm
Congrats Nic! Hope you feel better soon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456