FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 289>
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Kimmyg Kimmyg wrote:

Congrats Tauris! Number 4! Thats awesome...
And here i am freaking out about number 2!!!

i was exactly the same i admire anyone who can do more than two..two is hard enough:)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:27pm

Congrats again to all the expectant Octo mum's!!  And wow Tauris - congrats on #4 (joining my club, it's a pretty cool one ) awesome!!

Noisybabe, love your ticker with the BFP!  Makes the hairs on the skin prick up, seeing one of those.  It's a life-changing sight when you get one.

Edited by my4beauties
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:32pm

EDD 4th October - Kimmyg (Kim), #2
EDD 7th October - Lillibit #2
EDD 8th October - Noisybabe007 #2
EDD 8th October- RoseEva #2
EDD 8th October - Tauris75 #4
EDD 11th October- Becky #2
EDD 12th October - Loubie_lou #1
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 6:35pm
updated your EDD Noisybabe.

I'm feeling pretty average... more tired than anything though...

still haven't booked midwife.... do most people go to doctors first and then arrange midwife? i didn't with DS, just went straight to midwife but just wanted to know what the norm is?
lillibit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lillibit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 7:01pm
Just went straight to mw both times you have to pay normal doctors charge at my practice no maternity free care there! So makes sense to just go to mw.

dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:26pm
Congratulations October mums! It's a great time to be due winter pregnancies are great.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:36pm
Thanks guys, you may have noticed I have changed my name, I havent decided it I like it yet so dont change it on the list just yet thanks

I feel fine, not tiredness, no ms (so far touch wood), in fact no symptoms at all other than 3 + HPTs.   Last time I had the evening nausea by now and the sorest boobs but I wonder if they arent sore because I have only just stopped feeding Riley???

I am getting a scan soon coz the Dr wants to check all is good as I took a couple of big falls on Sunday at Roller Derby training. Gutted that has to take a backseat at the moment but its too dangerous.

I guess i need to start thinking about getting a MW as i dont want the one I had with R, might have to ring a few and meet them, I have had really bad luck so far wtih all 3 of my MWs so this time I want to get it right, I want someone who thinks this pregnancy is as special as anyones first and who is willing to answer questions and take the time to explain things to me and not just do the basics and get me out of their office as soon as just because I have been there before.

Dneyn I am so stoked I will be heavily preggy in winter, this time last year I had a week to go and it was HELL, too hot to do anything but melt into my lazyboy (which I stuck to coz its leather )

Angel March 2011
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:38pm
hmm i think i will skip doctors this time as well cause im sure i will get charged... Would rather not waste money for him to tell me what i already know...
Noisybabe007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noisybabe007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by my4beauties my4beauties wrote:

Noisybabe, love your ticker with the BFP!  Makes the hairs on the skin prick up, seeing one of those.  It's a life-changing sight when you get one.

Thankyou!! I decided i didn't like any of the little icons, so took a pic of the BFP! Did the same with Miss O - threw out the tests, but made sure I took a pic!

Originally posted by Taximum Taximum wrote:

Last time I had the evening nausea by now and the sorest boobs but I wonder if they arent sore because I have only just stopped feeding Riley???

)

I was wondering the same, as I am still nursing Miss O - so haven't noticed sore breasts....

I've been and confirmed with Dr - luckily if you return a BFP, it is free, so did that, and have rung midwife we had last time and am all booked in! Yay!! Seems kinda surreal! We are keeping it quiet from everyone till about 8 wks, well, if I don't spill!!
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:13pm
we tried keeping it quiet but that didn't last long... told a few close people at work and then everyone knew in no time!!! i was a bit annoyed about that...

i only have slightly sore boobs! and the smallest bit of nausea usually at night... apart from my constant tiredness that it.. was a lot worse with DS
becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:28pm
Hey everyone wow lots of chatting today! I have decided to skip the doctor this time and go straight to the midwife. Have had to find a new midwife as my one I had last time has been struck off dont know what happened there. Thought it would be so easy this time as already had a midwife i liked oh well!
I'm feeling really good this time have still been running and going to the gym which is good want to stay fit, and not get too big put on too much weight with DS1. So ahve decided to still watch my what I am eating and not be a maccas pig like last time!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by becky becky wrote:

So ahve decided to still watch my what I am eating and not be a maccas pig like last time!!

Oh i hear ya, I was a shocking Maccas pig last pg and I still haven't lost all the preggy weight, the whole losing weight while breastfeeding didn't really work when the maccas habit hangs around.

Luckily for the last month I have been really good with my food and exercise so this time I am going to stay active coz last time all I did was sit on my arse and by 20 weeks I could hardly move    

Angel March 2011
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:13pm
I tried to stay healthy last time to and didn't do to bad... I managed to lose weight during my pregnancy!!! would be nice if that happened this time!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:02am
Oh Kimmy that would be nice. I put on 14kgs in the first 18 weeks but then lost a couple once the MS (read all day nausea) buggered off. The weight gain was because the only thing that helped was potatos in all shapes and forms so I ate a truckload

Angel March 2011
Mucky_Tiger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mucky_Tiger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:49am
OMG Tray congrats

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by Mucky_Tiger Mucky_Tiger wrote:

OMG Tray congrats

Thanks, dont tell anyone tho aye

Angel March 2011
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 1:20pm
grrr... trying to think of a new screen name!!! how could it be so hard...
kiwikt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:22pm

EDD 4th October - Kimmyg (Kim), #2
EDD 7th October - Lillibit #2
EDD 8th October - Noisybabe007 #2
EDD 8th October- RoseEva #2
EDD 8th October - Tauris75 #4
EDD 11th October- Becky #2
EDD 12th October - Loubie_lou #1
EDD 14th October - Kiwikt #1

HI all - I just found out (1hour ago!) that I will be joining all the October mums.   DH doesnt even know yet!
This is our first baby - conceived through IVF. I have been mainly hanging out in the IVF threads, but am really excited to move up to the pregnancy threads!
I am exactly 4 weeks today. HCG of 77 :)
Due 14/10/11
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 2:40pm
congrats and welcome to the pregnancy threads kiwikt!!
loubie_lou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loubie_lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:10pm
congrats kiwikt!

Angel Baby Nov '10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 289>