FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 289>
Author
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:10pm
Awesome Inlove28!

Angel March 2011
Sponsored Links

Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:18pm
YAY!!! you'll be glad you got that sorted InLove....
becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:54am
Morning all think the nausea is starting to kick in or it could be hunger not too sure!
Have just been thinking about what we need to buy this time for number two have so far got a bassinette and a new car seat as we borrowed a bassinette last time and DS1 will still be in his carseat. Im glad that DS1 is toilet training and in his big bed he will be such a big helper when his baby brother or sister comes!

Is anyone else having any symptoms?

kiwikt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:04am
Becky...I have been feeling very hungry for the past three days, and when i dont eat I feel sick. I put it down to nerves waiting for my BFP but since yesterday I am putting it down to the baby!

I am also have very minor cramps just under my belly. Again I thought they were period cramps but obviously not.

I am wishing really hard fo rmorning sickness to stay away!

I was out with friends last night to see a movie and had to keep reminding myself the whole time I was pregnant. It seems so strange.

I get a scan in 3 weeks - 7 week scan - to check for a heart beat because this was a IVF baby. I am quite excited I get to see things so early.
Due 14/10/11
Inlove28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inlove28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:08am
Yay welcome T_Rex (we had first DD at same time)..

Yep last 2 days my ms has kicked in too when I need to eat just make sure you keep snacks on hand girls..
I too have been already getting organised for what I need for second baby and have on layby more bedroom furniture would like a big bed in DD's room as soon as shes climbing out of her cot shes in a bed. Have also go drawers for new baby you forget you need more stuff eh...

Im heading down to visit some friends today and its an hours drive and I alreadu feel like a nap

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:00am
No real symptoms here apart from the odd crampy/stretchy feeling in lower abdo which I had last time too.

Yesterday morning I was just saying how good I was feeling and didnt have the intense tiredness then bang on 3pm while going to pick the kids up I hit the wall and had to come home for a nana nap    Luckily it was time for the lil one to have a sleep so it worked out well

Angel March 2011
Ksmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ksmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 2:07pm
Congrats to all the October mummys to be....feels like only yesterday that I got my BFP!!
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 3:33pm
just extreme tiredness here. Both me and DS were up for just over 2hrs and then were were back down for a nap at 10am lol. Just as well though as we ended up going to the pool and now DS is back in bed. small bit of MS but it comes and goes though out the day!
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 5:35pm
Gosh Kimmy you are lucky your DS sleeps in until 8!!! 5.51am is DD's record sleep-in so far

Has everyone found a MW already?

I find this stage of pg quite weird - other than the odd cramp/twinge and a couple of positive POAS, there is nothing to really show for being pregnant, you know?
Inlove28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inlove28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 6:18pm
Yep I have the same MW although she wasnt there for the birth it was her wknd off...
Bummer you havent got the same one T_Rex!

Im slowly starting to get MS not real bad yet, imagine having 5 or more kids and getting MS everytime that would be horrible.
I also hear that with your second baby and so on that you get bad after labour pains
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:01pm
Heh Inlove - I got after pains with #1, so I'm expecting them superbad this time. Still, if thats all I have to deal with I'll be happy. I had some pretty unpleasant complications last time

Interesting we haven't got many first-time mums in here yet. Just curious, how many of you are planning for this to be your last baby? I'd like 1 or 2 more, but if this baby is as difficult as DD, this will probably be it for us.
loubie_lou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loubie_lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 7:26pm
[QUOTE=T_Rex]
Interesting we haven't got many first-time mums in here yet.

thats what i was thinking!! at least i'll be able to get lots of advice from those that have had more than one!

Angel Baby Nov '10
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:13pm
DP wants another one... i only want 2 but we will see what happens...

Luckly i didn't have after pains with DS but i was stuck in hospital for a week afterwards (not to mention the 1/2 a week before we had him) due to high BP so FX that it doesn't happen this time!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:43pm
This is def our last one, we said that after Riley too but hey...   this one is for sure as i will be booking in to get my tubes tied this time, I think 4 is enough

I'm stoked MS has not reared its ugly head this time so far although yest and the day before when I had marmite toast for breaky it didnt sit well so had jam today and it was much better.

I remember after having #2 the afterpains were pretty painful but its only for a couple of days and panadol helps control them.

I am in the process of finding a MW but taking my time at this stage so I find someone that I really click with and that doesnt think that just because this is #4 that is not as special IYKWIM.

Hmmmm already having to make excuses for not drinking, Rileys birthday celebration next week is going to be interesting then    Wonder if I can convince hubby to let us tell everyone on the day

Angel March 2011
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:11pm
most people we know already know i am UTD except alot of my family overseas... they will find out when i make the facebook announcement at 12 weeks! so i don't have to make up excuses to not drink.
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:16pm
Haven't got MW yet and I'm hoping to get the same ones we had last time...
Inlove28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inlove28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:27pm
lol im waiting on 12weeks for the facebook announcement to everyone else too
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 7:34am
I'm still BF so thats a pretty sound excuse for not drinking Is anyone else?

Last time, I was having my promotion decided at 11 weeks, so I kept it very quiet. This time I've told a few people but will mostly wait until I've had a scan to check all is ok. I've booked a friend in to be DD's support person at the birth already
becky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 9:45am
Hey everyone we are also waiting to tell people as I dont want work to know too soon. Excpet they are probably expecting it I havent made it a secret that I will be having another baby soon. I would like three babies especially if I have another boy this time. If we dont may reconsider but will play it by ear. Feeling very average today its my birthday on Monday so had people over last night and went into town for a look didnt get home till 3am. On the plus I realised how old I am in comparision to town population on a saturday night and how short the dresses are that young girls wear these days!!

Inlove28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inlove28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:39am
Morning sickness is sooo mean
Hurry up next 10 weeks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 289>