FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 213>
Author
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March 2012 babies
    Posted: 29 June 2011 at 2:49pm
Congratulations to all our newly expectant mums and dads!
Here's where you will find friendship, advice, and support from other parents expecting the same time as you.
Enjoy!
the OHbaby! team
Sponsored Links

SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:32pm
Ooh me! I think by my very vague estimation that I may be due first week of march...that or I'll end up having a leap year leap day baby! Either way I thought I'd come say hi... Hi! And congrats to all other march mummas too;)
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
notenufchaos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote notenufchaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 6:58pm
oh i was wondering when this thread was going to be opened im aiming for a March baby so hopefully ill be back in a couple of weeks (earlier if i cave and test early with a BFP lol) in the meantime ill just lurk

DD 1-25/05/2008

DD 2-2/2/2010
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:07pm
Yay! It's here. According to my Ov date I'm due 2nd March. LMP dates me end of Feb so I've been wondering if I might get a leap year babe too! I think that'd be quite cool.

Can't wait to see more mumma's to be in here soon!
Inkedpixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 7:16pm
Yay for March bubs! My EDD is 3rd (ish) March according to Ov and HCG levels but Feb 25th by LMP. I'm going with Ov and HCG though - only because I can pinpoint the Ov due to obsessive charting hehehe.
LateStarterLorna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LateStarterLorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 11:09pm
Yay March is open for business

I have a EDD of the 5th March

Gosh I didnt realise its a leap year, I do not want baby to come on 29th Feb

Edited by LateStarterLorna

amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:49am
Congrats to all the March 2012 mummies from a March 2011 mummy! It's a great month to have a baby!
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:35am
Morning ladies. March could be me. I have been too afraid to test due to a miscarriage that had me in hospital in December. I don't track my monthlys but I know it has been some time - I think roughly 6 weeks since my last. Have been taking elevit for 2 weeks, now just need the courage to test.

Edited by TaraandPhoenix

Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:54am
Aw, good luck to you Tara. Hope this is your month.

I'm nervously waiting for the 12 week mark...so far away.

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:17pm
Hi girls. Can I add myself in here, I think im due about March 3rd, have been hanging out in the charting girls thread so its nice to finally have a place of our own:). Good luck Tara. Hope you get your BFP.
I got some HCG results back today which were 740 so I think thats good.
This is our 3rd bub that we have been trying for for about 14 months.
Anyone know how to start a list?
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 12:25pm
Also Reff r u in Christchurch? If you are have you got a MW yet?
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:11pm
Oh hey Laurz, I'm not IN ChCh. Hubby working there. We're in Hanmer Springs but looking to move in between, maybe Amberley way. Think I've got my midwife, we spoke briefly yesterday and she's gonna ring today. They seem really good here - they like to meet you before 12 weeks to give you support whatever happens.

I take it you haven't got one yet?

Wow, I see you are almost exactly the same way along as me! Yay!

I will hopefully be getting my 2nd lot of hcg levels back today. In fact, maybe I'll ring soon.
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:14pm
May buy a test tonight after work. Let's hope for the best of news. Would love to join you ladies in here.

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:25pm
congrats ladies! Scary to think my wee girl will be 1 at the end of your due in month! Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies! And good luck Taraandphoenix

George09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 1:36pm
Hi Ladies, can I join in here too...we are due with number 2 about the 4th of March...am freaking out a bit at the realisation that number 1 will only be 18 months old when the new baby arrives!
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:00pm
Wowzers, March 12!! Congratulations and all the best from a March 10 mama!!
Blueberries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blueberries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:04pm
Good luck Tara, I was also in the due in July thread (well I just lurked) and miscarried just after you did.

Congratulations to all you Feb mums to be, wonder how many Valentines baby there will be

Edited cause I'm a plonker and hahaha obviously don't know what thread I'm in

Congrats to the MARCH mums to be

Edited by Blueberries
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:12pm
Nah I havent got one yet I was waiting for my HCG levels to come back because of previous MC's I didnt want to get ahead of myself.
I have left a msg on a MW's answering machine as shes on leave until next week. I dont know whether to ring some more or just wait....Apparently they fill up really fast here so im a little reluctant to wait.
SnuggleBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SnuggleBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 2:53pm
Goodluck Tara!

I know how you feel George! My son will be 16/17 months when this one arrives!! Eek! But so exciting too...;)
Ds1 - 20 months old
Ds2 - 4 months old
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 3:00pm
I'd say to just get in there. The MW's I spoke to agree that they book up quick, and you want the right one for you. And, if you have m/c worries, (I do too) then it's good to have someone on hand for advice/support.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 213>