FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 204>
Author
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:14am
oh gosh Keira - that really sucks that no one seems to want to know. i've heard of that condition, i think a lot of ladies with it take low dose aspirin? I think it would be worth taking it even if your doc said not to bother, you know its not going to do any harm so better to be safe than sorry?
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Sponsored Links

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:50am
Yeah the condition wasnt found until 1995 i dont think its extremely common and alot of women dont know they even have it.I think i had the test after a long period of prolonged bleeding,that was back in 1996, and was told id have to take asprin daily from age of 40.All my family had to be tested as well and we found it came from my dads side who had died of a sudden heart attack in '95 without even knowing he had the condition-go figure.
It just annoys me that i meant to be monitered more than most yet,it ends up being put on a hosp waiting list and waiting to be seen by anyone for weeks
naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:06am
Thats a lot to deal with Keira and it sucks that you get pretty much left on your own to handle it. You would think that they would monitor you as much as possible, sure would make things more reassuring for you.

Can't remember who was asking about the ticker things, if you see a ticker that you like of someones, you can click on it and it should take you to another page where you can set one up. Lilypie is one the ticker pages, thats where I got my ones from. Also in the forum guidelines, there is a part that explains it for you.

naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:07am
Originally posted by daydream daydream wrote:

LuvnLife - #2 - 1st April - a surprise!
DayDream - #1 - 2nd April - a surprise!
Hun - #1 - 11th April - can't wait to meet my baby!
Naysgirl - #2 - 5th April - a suprise

Just added myself in

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:42am
Morning ladies,

I got my ticker bar from fertility friend but you can also get them from lilypie and tickerfactory. I think if you click on someones ticker it should take you to the webpage to set one up.
Oh Keira, it sounds like you've had a time of it! I can understand your frustration I would be expecting much more to be done by now for you.
How's everyone feeling today?

Luvn_life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvn_life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 3:58pm
Hey guys,

Keira that must be pretty freaky for you, but really positive that you have already had previous healthy pregnancies. I am highly terrified of needles so imo you are so brave having to inject yourself! Wow. I hope you get to see someone soon, if it were me id be ringing and hassling every day so they get sick of you and rush you through :D

I am SO exhausted, all the time! After lunch all I want to do is sleep, I suppose it doesnt help having a nutty toddler to run around after and then full time study on top of that.. I just dont know how I am going to cope with two kids! Anyone else really tired yet?

Got my bloods back today, hcg levels were 3152 at what im guessing is 5weeks exactly, theyre good but alot lower than DS but nothing to worry about :D

How is everyone else?
Luvn_life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvn_life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 4:16pm
Testing :D

Being a mummy is the most amazing job in the world!

Luvn life right now :D

I love my monster boy! You give me the best cuddles in the world!
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 5:35pm
hey everyone, had my second BT this avo so just gotta wait till tomorrow for my results. FX they're good!!!

Still no major symptoms othr than having to pee all the time! haha

Those are great numbers Luvnlife! I know what you mean about not knowing how you're gonna fit everything in, between study and work i am a bit worrid it is all gonna be too much! but i figure i will take it day by day and just put myself first no matter what!

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 7:24pm
Evening everyone,
Well what a busy day, took the car for a warrant and 2 new tyres later...hmm
Then i went to work and popped into a store that i thought wouldnt take me very long-i was there 6hrs!!!!
Oh im a sales rep for a toy company-if no one can understand what im talking about lol.So i didnt get to eat till 5pm arghh!
Not really any symptoms either, remember feeling really tired and sick with my others tho.
Yes i will keep trying midwives-im determined i dont want to be under the hosp system this time.As when you are you basically just get anyone whose on at the time when you give birth also.My first baby was a 23hr labour on New Years Eve of all times-and i had 4 different middys takeover during that time.
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:12pm
good luck for you BT results Hun! I phoned midwife today but no one answered so I just left a message. Have a docs appointment on Monday so will ask if I get second BT then. Have a little tiny tiny amount of brown spotting (sorry if TMI), so am hoping it's nothing to worry about but will mention it to doc on Monday.

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:10am
Hope theres no spotting today DD.
Well i phoned a maternity unit the other day that although they said none of their middys would probably take me on,they would give me an appointment anyway just to discuss and then refer me on.So ive just got the appointment date in the mail which is 5th Sept-i will be 10wks by then.I dont know whether to be happy i actually have an appointment date or annoyed that its so far away and i will probably still come away from that appointment not knowing who my LMC is going to be.
Im hoping they can at least refer me for the combined screening scan-although if their not going to be my LMC i dont know if they can?
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:15am
Morning everyone, just got my second lot of bloods back and they've gone up to 890 yippee! Just booked in my 7 week scan too for the 22nd August. Can't wait to hear bubbas heart beat!

How are you going DD? Has the spotting stopped?

Oh Keira well I'm glad you are a little closer to getting something sorted but i really feel for you - how frustrating!

How are you doing today Luvn and naysgirl?

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 11:32am
Hi Hun,

Good news on the second set of bloods! you've booked your scan already aghhh! I feel like I haven't done anything! Did you book that with the midwife or through the docs? I haven't heard back from the midwife I left a message with yesterday- should I phone again or leave it for a bit? She could just be delivering babies!
The spotting went last night but still a little bit this morning. I searched online and it could mean nothing or the start of something so I'm just going to try not to worry about it!

naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:02pm
Fingers crossed DD that the spotting isnt anything to worry about.
Exciting about the scan Hun, not too long to wait. I was speaking to my MW yesterday and she offered me a dating scan which I said not to as Im pretty certaing of my dates. But then when I got off the phone I thought that maybe I should have taken it as then would have got to see that everything was ok but oh well. Time will tell.

I have been feeling pretty good, apart from been really tired! I'm finding it hard to get much achieved during the day. I have been having 1 normal coffee at breakfast and then decaf afte that, but I am missing my extra coffee hit!

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 12:43pm
Yay for the scan Hun.I soo want to know what my bloods are now, its been over a week since i had them done.
Im sure the spotting will be nothing DD.
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:02pm
Thanks ladies! Am just hanging around staring at my phone waiting for midwife to call!
Naysgirl I am hoping I'll be offered a dating scan, although sure of dates my cycle is irregular so would be good to get a more definite due date.
Keira I am the same really want to know my bloods now! This weekend going to be so slow and trying to get out of everything so don't have to explain why I'm not drinking!

Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:07pm
Hope she hurries up and rings you back DD, does the waiting ever end???!

Are you going to get another lot of bloods done Keira?

hehe DH is being so funny - he said he just wants to tell everyone today, and this from the guy who doesn't get excited about anything! haha

Harry_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:21pm
Hi All,

A good excuse for not drinking is "wanting to get over being sick" I used that when I was pregnant with my first..."yeah I'm not drinking tonight, I've just had a really bad flu and want to keep up my immunity", my boozy friends bought it the first time I used it anyway LOL

I found that midwives dont usually want to see you this early on in pregnancy so you probably don't have to rush around trying to get one (unless you have someone specific in mind already) at this stage

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:07pm
Aww cute about DH Hun.
Yeah im finding the not drinking thing differcult too.I usually drink a bottle of bubbling on a weekend,and last weekend i found myself pouring sparkling pink grapejuice into a wine bottle so my 13yr old didnt suspect-lol.
Well ive done a bit of internet googling today on my condition just to see if i could read anywhere about women with the same that didnt have to be monitered by the hospital....well wish i hadnt now as i read most women are given heprin injections in early pregnancy.See if im supposed to be getting this then i havent been told-arghhh!
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 4:44pm
I guess with it being the first one I just don't know how everything works! But midwife was recommended by by doc which is why am trying to get her! I don't want to seem pushy if I ring again!
Yeah its quite tough as I am usually glass of wine on the weekend no matter what kind of person! ha ha no one will believe me. Will have to say was out the night before!
Keira- hilarious about the pink grape juice that sounds quite nice actually. As we all know googling is the worst (and sometimes best) thing you can do! can you make an appointment with a different doctor maybe and talk to them about what happens next? or can you get in touch with your OB from last time?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 204>