FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 204>
Author
spasebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spasebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 11:37am
MY VERY FIRST BABY!!!

Hi all I am 24 almost 25 in a couple of weeks I am now five weeks preganat with My first Child!!! I had a miscarrage in March so am very Nervous going in for 6 week scan on Friday 12th!

I now live in Brisbane would love to met up with new mums to bee..

Wish you all the best xx
Sponsored Links

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 1:57pm
Congrats spasebaby!! welcome!!!

Parki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:18pm
Hi Ladies,

I am VERY cautiously joining this thread! I still can't believe it!
I have been a member on here for almost 5 years and never been able to post in any "Due In' threads!

DH & I have been TTC for 5 years and undergone two rounds of IVF. First one failed & second one.... Well here we are....We are currently 4 weeks & 4 days.
I am soooo terrified of miscarriage or getting too excited but I can't help but feel amazing and elated that we finally got a BFP!

Had my first HCG test on Wednesday and that came back at 378. I have my second on Wednesday the 10th and then if everything is ok, we will book in for a scan.

Hope you don't mind me joining you.

Congratulations to all you other ladies!
Parki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Parki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by naysgirl naysgirl wrote:

Originally posted by daydream daydream wrote:

LuvnLife - #2 - 1st April - a surprise!
DayDream - #1 - 2nd April - a surprise!
Naysgirl - #2 - 5th April - a suprise
Parki - #1 - 9th April - Happy with either, just want a baby!
Hun - #1 - 11th April - can't wait to meet my baby!

Just added myself in
Harry_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:28pm
Hello Parki, I hope the levels continue to rise for you

Harry_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:30pm
And hello and congrats to Spasebaby too (sorry I read the posts from most recent back LOL)

Cant believe I'm 5 weeks pregnant - still hasn't fully sunk in

Harry_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Parki Parki wrote:

Originally posted by naysgirl naysgirl wrote:

Originally posted by daydream daydream wrote:

LuvnLife - #2 - 1st April - a surprise!
DayDream - #1 - 2nd April - a surprise!
Naysgirl - #2 - 5th April - a suprise
Harry - #2 - 6th April
Parki - #1 - 9th April - Happy with either, just want a baby!
Hun - #1 - 11th April - can't wait to meet my baby!

Just added myself in

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:19pm
That;s wonderful news Parki! especially when you have waited so long! FX for lots of HCG rises! I am going for my second BT on Monday so hope next week is good for us all. It's such an exciting time you must be over the moon!I know what you mean about trying to contain the excitement which is why I'm not telling anyone yet but it's so hard not to!
The list is starting to look good ladies!

Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:20pm
Welcome Parki and spasebaby - woohoo!!!!

Isn't it am amazing feeling knowing you're pregnant? I still can't quite believe it. And it feels wierd having this huge awesome secret and not telling anyone yet - its so hard!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Luvn_life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvn_life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:22pm
Ooooh welcome to our new members - sending you both loads of sticky dust!

Had my first mw appt today and it went great, besides the fact DS was being a little menace! My middy is awesome and really lovely, I am so lucky to have her as she is the only independant mw in my town and only takes on two ladies per month! So glad I called her when I did :D

Yay Harry for 5 weeks!

5w5d today, counting down to my scan in 11 more sleeps! Yipee :D

Being a mummy is the most amazing job in the world!

Luvn life right now :D

I love my monster boy! You give me the best cuddles in the world!
Luvn_life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvn_life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:25pm
I remember the excitement of getting pregnant with your first! You guys will cherish this time for ever!

Second time round im excited but not elated like I was before, im trying to picture how im going to fit a newborn into my life and its pretty scary! Dont get me wrong this baby is very much wanted and planned but im just worried that I might not have enough love for another bub, DS is my life and I just dont know how another baby is going to fit in! Silly hormones making me worry over whats probably nothing!

Being a mummy is the most amazing job in the world!

Luvn life right now :D

I love my monster boy! You give me the best cuddles in the world!
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 3:35pm
oh Luvn, you will have plenty of love to go around

Spoke to a midwife today and she was lovely, I just want to talk to one more that I quite like the sound of and then I will decide Apparently there is a really high ratio of midwives to women in Dunedin so I giess we are lucky down here!

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:09pm
Hi everyone,
Well feeling a litte nauceous today.
Know what you mean im really scared of telling anyone this time around.Both of my last pregnancies were unplanned,and with the 1st one i got sick of people telling me how sorry they were :(...wasnt as bad with the 2nd but my grandma cried she was so upset :(
I just want to have 1 pregnancy that people can say congrats...and i have to get round that mindset.

Edited by Keira
Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 5:14pm
Luvn-its very normal to feel like you do with your second baby.I never did,but had friends who did.I guess as mine were like 7yrs apart i had plenty of time lol.
But you do have enough love,and the love for the child you have now doesnt change-not ever,so dont be scared of that.
Im laughing though as i type this as its just hit me, i dont have ANY baby things left....held onto them for 13yrs,and just last year threw everything into a jumbo skipbin.So it means buying everything again *sigh*
Blue Moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 7:37pm
Hi ladies Congrats to all you April mums to be!! I got my BFP this week and am due on April 13. This will be my first baby and DH and I are super excited. Can't wait to tell EVERYONE but I know we have to wait! I feel like the next few weeks are going to go soooo slowly. My symptoms have really only just started in the last few days - have been super tired, headachey and have had no appetite. It's such a weird feeling to finally be pregnant. I have to keep reminding myself that yes I actually pregnant - it's not just a dream
Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 8:30pm
hey Blue Moon - yippee!!! Welcome :) I so know what you mean, the past week since i got my BFP has gone sooo slow! haha But i am loving it

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:16pm
hey BlueMoon welcome to due in April and congrats!!
These days are going so slow now! but before we know it we'll all be huge and say where did the time go!

Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 9:52pm
Think I'm starting to get a bit queezy - eating seems to help though!

Itsme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itsme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2011 at 10:27pm
Hi everyone. Congrats to you all! Found out on Monday we were unexpectedly expecting number 6! Due on 9th April. Keeping it quiet at the moment as it is still so early, so it is nice to be able to announce it on here I agree, this week has gone very very slowly.

DH and i have been married 20yrs. Our children are 19, 11, 8, 3 and 1, so things are pretty busy already!

Blue Moon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blue Moon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2011 at 10:05am
Congrats Itsme Wow number 6! It will be great to have someone with such a lot of experience on our thread!

It seems April is shaping up to be a boomer month
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 204>