FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 204>
Author
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 2012 babies
    Posted: 30 July 2011 at 8:53pm
Congratulations to all our newly expectant mums and dads!
Here's where you will find friendship, advice, and support from other parents expecting the same time as you.
Enjoy!
the OHbaby! team
Sponsored Links

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2011 at 9:41pm
How exciting congrats to all April 2012 Mums to be have an h+h 9 months. I was due in April 2010 but he came in March and its 2 years ago I found out I was preggers

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:05pm
Congrats to all the April mums to be!! I have just got my BFP and by my calculations will just scrape into the due in April on the 2nd. This will be our first baby- exciting times!!

naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 12:34pm
Congrats Daydream! I am due around April 5th. I tested on Tuesday as had been feeling a bit odd so have been waiting for this thread to start.
This will be our 2nd, already have a 19month old boy.

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:39pm
awww congrats April mums to be (and those still concieving hehe) I was due at the end of April this year but she came in March! Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies!

Luvn_life View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvn_life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 2:43pm
Hi everyone :D

Im due April 1st, have been waiting to find an April thread!

This will be our second child, we have a 13 month old DS who is a little walking talking menace!

@Daydream and Naysgirl - how are you guys feeling so far? Im starting to ger queasy in the mornings and am so exhausted all day long!

:D
naysgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naysgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 4:00pm
Oooh an April Fools day baby
I have been feeling ok at this stage. Had lots of cramping last week but not so much now and the odd bit of nausea. I had a really good pregnancy last time so I'm hoping this will be the same!
I have been feeling tired at certain points in the day but think thats more related to the early morning starts thanks to my DS. Is going to be interesting been pregnant and dealing with a toddler!

jadew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jadew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:10pm
Hi April mums to be. i'm due 25th March but with my 1st I was induced at 42 weeks so may well have an April baby too.
I'm in the March group but will pop back from time to time. good luck to you all

<a
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:33pm
Congrats April mummies, really hope to be joining you
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:37pm
Congrats to all the April Mummies to be.
I had my little girl in April 2010, gosh seems so long ago :D
Hope you all have happy and healthy pregnancies and your babies come on time :D
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:41pm
@RachFizz- fx you'll be joining us!
@Luvn_life- I had cramping last week and today I have just been really tired. No nausea or anything yet but really sore boobs! (sorry if TMI!!)

Harry_S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:22pm
Hi Ladies,

I am due on April 6th, POAS this morning and it was positive so still need to get official confirmation from my Dr. This will be my second baby, I currently have an 8 month old so was not quite ready for number two but I'm sure it will good fun!

BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 9:38pm
Ooh yay, the April group has started. I'm so hoping I'll be here too.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:21pm
Welcome Harry_S, sounds like you will have your hands full soon!
I'll be doing the same- going to docs tomorrow to get blood test to confirm, don't think i'll quite believe it till then!

Keira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 2:34pm
Oh yay,i was wondering if there was a thread.
Im due 2nd April,this is number 3 for me.
I have a 13.5yr old and 7yr old-both girls,so hoping for a boy this time,but really doesnt matter.
I single parented my other 2 from pregnancy,so this is all very different for me.
Dont really have much symptoms,only metalic taste in mouth and sore boobs-both ive had since i O'd.
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 3:29pm
Just to let you know I went for my docs appointment this morning. She sent me for a blood test for HCG levels but says I could be due anytime from 21st March to5th April and won't know until we get bloods back! It's because my cycle is so long as last few it has been 40 days. So I think I am more likely to be April but might have to join March thread too. Am I bit worried that it will be more difficult to get a midwife if all of March is booked up! I'll know more when I get my HCG results.

Hun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 6:17pm
Hi everyone! just got my double lines today! I think I should be due on about the 11th April, this is my first so its all new and exciting! Went to get a blood test this avo too so should get my HCG results back tomorrow
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

troutpout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote troutpout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 7:25pm
*lurk* Hun - Yaaaaaaaay for you!!!! You must be so excited clomid!!! FX for a healthy happy 9 months for you xxx
bayroba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bayroba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:53pm
Congrats Hun!! good to see you in here! FX for lots of more April babies!

themummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2011 at 8:59pm
oooh congrats harry!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 204>