FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 171>
Author
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2012 at 7:26pm
Ha, just checking my ticker too ;)

I am totally ready for this baby to come. Labour seems to keep starting and then not turning into anything. Makes for some very long nights and exhausting days. I am hoping to head to bed early and if contractions start up again tonight that they will finally go somewhere.
I have been avoiding leaving the house too much as I just feel like my waters could just break and it would suddenly be all go.

I have definitely learnt to not expect anything to be the same as the girls.. heres hoping this theory continues once he is out and I get a nice easy baby!

All the best to you in here... can't believe how close we all are!

Sponsored Links

dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 8:37am
Up and active early this morning, so far have hung out 2 loads of washing cleaned two bedrooms, had breakfast cleaned kitchen. Now we are going to go to warehouse for a wander. No action here so just going to make the most of it.

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
Guest_48891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_48891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2012 at 7:29pm
Hey laddie's was having a snoop and came across this page. I'm due with my 2nd bub on the 14th of June :D very excited for cuddles. Cannot wait til bub's is out very bad cramps in my legs sometimes i can't even walk :( Although I've had a great pregnancy cannot really complain :)

LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 9:58am
Hey Guest, welcome! We also have a private page on FB - your welcome to join if you like/

We are all getting close now - very exciting times ahead!
Guest_48891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_48891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 11:32am
I'd love to join facebook group?? How do i find?
My name is chrissie stoodley if that helps so you can just add me in.
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 12:57pm
Cool, I will ask one of the ladies to add you....
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2012 at 4:15pm
Well I made it through the weekend without baby arriving, did think it was all on on Friday, but since then I've been really ill with asthma. Saw midwife today and she thinks I'm ready to go at any time, but that my body is just holding off as I've not been well. She said it often happened like that, and she's only once known someone in labour who was also ill, and they'd been induced because she was so ill. Suits me, as I've got DS1's first school concert this evening, then all being well, baby can come any time.
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:31am
Morning all

hope everyone is coping ok, cant wait to start hearing the baby news coming in now that june is only a few days away.

DD has been a real tantrum toddler lately, not sure if it to do with she knows change is coming or what but it is driving me and dh crazy. Wish this baby would just arrive, gonna go on another walk today hoping to try push things along, was gonna try special cuddles last night but we were so worn out from toddler tantrums and then this morning she was awake b4 us so it was all a no go. maybe tonight. lol can u tell i really want this baby out

Capel hope the concert went well for DS1.

welcome guest have accepted your request for FB group.
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 9:41am
sorry double post

Edited by Kelz86
Herewegoagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herewegoagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:00am
I'm looking forward to ds cross-country tomorrow. I use to hate it at his age, I think it was that gun at the start, made me so nervous.

Is anyone finding it hard to control their emotions? I've been feeling so irritable and restless. I'll be fine one minute, then snappy the next.I'm so fun to be around

Capelbach- Hope your ds has fun at his concert.

Goodluck with getting in your special time in with dh Kelz86. I'm not quite ready to jump on my bed yet, like I did desperately with ds lol.

Isn't it devastating, the kiwi couple who lost their triplets

+ My big school boy (6)
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2012 at 10:11am
herewegoagain, with you on the emotions all up and down so annoying.
And those triplets i was trying so hard not to cry, those poor parents
Herewegoagain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herewegoagain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 1:40pm
I hope it's quiet in here because people are busy having babies

Last day of May! O.k no more counting down from me haha.

+ My big school boy (6)
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 2:14pm
9 days to go for me Herewegoagain!!   I keep telling him that im ready... but now that my daughter is sick I would rather her get healthy again before he arrives...

I am finishing work on Fri!!!!!!!
white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 5:37pm
I'm so ready. I have had the most horrendous toothache today, and been so short with DD. I want this all to be over so I can be my normal self again!

At least I know it'll be next weekend at the very latest.
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:25pm
White-Rabbit - ME TOO!!! Wisdom tooth is moving around- OUCH!
k8iestar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k8iestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2012 at 7:53pm
I bawled my eyes at those poor little triplets in Qatar. What a terrible thing to go through, and there's nothing that can be done!

Baby will not stop pushing down on my pelvis, I keep waiting for a "pop" but nothing....or a bad contraction!.....nothing, just twinges! It's such a crazy feeling, feeling someone wriggle their way down in there! LOL

">

[/IMG]

Edited by k8iestar
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:35am
Those poor, poor triplets and the family. Those parents were so strong on telly last night. I said to hubby I should video it and whenever DS is driving me mad or baby won't sleep play it back!

Yay, June is here! Although I'm still wondering whether I'll be so late I have a July bubba. All good here, first day off work today so just a waiting game.
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:50am
Wahoo officially in june, bring on the babies

couldnt watch the interview last night, the parents are so strong.

K8iestar with you on the pelvis pressure when bubs moves feel like it will start something but it doesnt.

I have decided this baby is gonna make me wait and come late as DD was born by now.

Hope everyone is coping ok
Atiamuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atiamuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2012 at 9:09am
Righto baby, its June now, Mum is here, my bags are packed, your bed is made. I think I'm ready! Not sure you are though and you're going to make me wait...
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:34pm
Hi all. For those not on facebook, our little man was born via VBAC oN 31 May. Contractions started at 3.30pm and he was born at 6pm. Was extremely fast and intense. I had an episiotomy so have stitches and one night in hospital.
Its been great coming home but think the day 3 blues are hitting me today. My milk is coming in and my breasts are huge and so sore. Bubs is feeding every hour and it hurts so bad so i guess im not latching him correctly. It will all get better though.
Cant wait to hear of more baby arrivals.
By the way his name is Reuben and he weighed 8lb 13 oz
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 171>