FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 125>
Author
MakeItWork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:09am
Oh PM I am so sorry to hear you are having to go through this Take good care of yourself and FX you will be back in a due thread soon with a lovely sticky bubs. We'll miss you in here hun xxx

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Our beautiful girl sadly born sleeping April 2012

Sponsored Links

SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:39am
First off Hugs PM - that is my worse fear.

Second - I am 4 weeks today. Due 11th August =) with Number 1 and after 2.4years of trying. Success after first round of Clomid. Had bloods yesterday but got a great positive first with 2 hour old pee haha, then a 2pm with fresh pee.

Edited by SoHappy
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:03am
Thanks guys, good luck to you all.
I was holding out a little hope yesterday, but I am still bleeding today, so that is the end of that.
I am doing okay, it is natures way and we are fairly young, so have plenty of time to try for another, plus we have our gorgeous girl to be grateful for.
Can you please take me off the list, and I would rather not be on as an angel baby, I would rather see it as a chemical pregnancy. I hope you understand.
Here's to a healthy 9 months ladies, I'm sure I will lurk from time to time.

Edited by PeytonsMum

SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:08am
Hugs PM. I hope you still come in time from time. Stay Strong. And Love your attitude
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:20pm
Very exciting SoHappy!! Congratulations

Sorry to hear about the chem PM. Hugs.
Emilzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emilzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:49pm

Lurker in:

I am so sorry PM I lost my wee one last month and my first in July, lots of hugs hunny  

And Congrats to all of our new Mummys,

Good Luck to you all!!

I am hoping to be apart of the september/October thred. (FX)

Lurker out

SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:24pm
Wow we are quiet lol.

I have a tummy bug =( No fun x Man its hard to believe I am pregnant... how is everyone else?
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:08pm
Well my sore (.)(.) kept waking me up last night!! I don't feel as nauseous anymore, I think it is the balance of a little grazing, smaller meals and ginger beer. I have just finished thoroughly cleaning my kitchen. It wasn't super dirty or anything but I seem to be compelled to clean. At the moment our windows are filthy but we are on water restrictions so I am trying to think about something else.
I also seem to have developed a really sensitive sense of smell, anyone else noticed that?? I walked past a man yesterday who must have been a smoker and almost gagged. I gave up 3 years ago and am not a big anti smoking campaigner or anything but wow!
How's everyone else feeling??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:15pm

1st August - MakeItWork #1 - will be finding out!
1st August - Deb #2 - will be finding out!
4th August - WilsonPenn #1 - will be finding out!
8th August - Jamsta #1 - will be finding out!
11th August - SoHappy #1 - will be finding out!

SCAN DATES
8th December - Makeitwork - Dating Scan[/QUOTE]

Edited by MakeItWork

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 12:23pm
Hi gals, thought I would update the list. Didn't much enjoy taking you off PM I hope you are doing ok hun!

Welcome to the group SoHappy, how exciting!!! Sorry to hear you had a tummy bug, I hope you are feeling better now.

Great that you have got the nausea under control Jamsta I am lucky that I still haven't had any kick in! My boobies are very tender but that's about it in terms of symptoms. I have been struggling a bit in the toilet department (sorry if TMI) but I either seem to be a bit blocked up or need to suddenly dash for the runs, never seems to be just normal Ahh well it could be worse.

Well my mum arrived yesterday so we got to tell her, it was great and she is so thrilled!! She is already planning to come back and meet her little grandchild some time next year

I hope you are all doing ok today and surviving the rubbish weather if you have it!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 3:31pm
Hi, MakeItWork, we will be finding out lol.

Omg my breast are super sore today... I live near rotorua so I wonder how fun this will be with the smell thing lol.

ETA: 1st midwife app on the 12th =)

Edited by SoHappy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2011 at 8:43pm
He he brilliant SH, I really hope you don't get an aversion to the sulphur smell Yey for first MW appointment I hope she is super lovely!

I did a great walk this morning, about an hour and a half, and have eaten more healthily today so am feeling pretty good! Should get my first antenatal BT results tomorrow so FX everything is lookog good.

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Guest_63582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_63582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:47am

I'll join in - I'm due on the 4th August with our second (3 1/2yr).  I'm an oldie, just turned 39 so I had all but given up hope that it was going to happen again for us, so we are very happy that my baby girl is going to have a litlle sister or brother!

Been suffering big time with morning sickness this past week, forgotten how awful it can be...no fun feeling sick from morning till night...its like the worst hangover that just wont go away!!  Been super hot here too which doesnt help. 

Living in New Caledonia at the moment where they speak french and i dont so little worried about that...had a couple of appointments so far and they've gone ok but some things just seem to be lost in translation. Thankfully will be coming back to NZ to have it!  We havent told anyone yet....have to tell the daughter first and the thought of her having to wait 9 months for something to actually happen is a little worrying...its bad enough with christmas...I get asked everyday if its christmas yet!  Will have to tell her soon though as hard not to tell the family...so hard keeping a secret!!

Gen x
Mickeyrat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mickeyrat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 11:55am
Ok thats strange - thats my post above, was logged in but seems to have given me someone elses profile? will test with this post to see if fixed.

Michelle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:47pm
Hi Mickeyrat and welcome to the August gals!!! Huge congratulations to you and all the best for a happy & healthy 8 months! Exciting to be living in New Caledonia although I can understand how the language barrier could be daunting but I'm sure you will be OK. Are you coming back to NZ just to have your wee bubs or permanently?

I had my antenatal BT results today and everything is looking normal. I am a bit annoyed though as they didn't test my HCG levels which seems ridiculous! That was the only bit I was bothered about to check that my levels were rising as they should be and now I don't know. I know it is natural to worry a bit but I was just really hoping to get some peace of mind that things are tracking along nicely. My only symptoms so far have been peeing quite a lot and tender boobs and they aren't even as bad today. I know that is all normal but I guess it would just have been nice to know for sure that all is OK. Anyway I have my dating scan on Thursday so I will just have to wait until then and hope that we see that little heart beating away healthily!!

How is everybody else doing?

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 2:48pm

4th August - Mickeyrat #2 - will you be finding out?

SCAN DATES
8th December - Makeitwork - Dating Scan

Edited by MakeItWork

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 6:46pm
Welcome Mickeyrat =)

MIW I have tender boobs, constipation and thats about it haha. Had my doctors appointment today, got bloods for my 1st antenatal. My HCG on friday was 51 and today a whooping 351.... Yay!

My first scan is booked for the 19th at 12.10pm =)
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:16pm
MIW - it is not standard procedure to test HCG levels done. If you really want them done I am sure your midwife would let you for peace of mind.

Fingers crossed I get to join you lovely ladies, an August baby would be fab!
SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:24pm

4th August - Mickeyrat #2 - will you be finding out?

SCAN DATES
8th December - Makeitwork - Dating Scan
19th December - SoHappy - Dating Scan
Unicorn2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unicorn2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 7:51pm
Hi everyone.. I'm due august 1st as well.. although this is a bit scary for me as it wasn't planned!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 125>