FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 125>
Author
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2011 at 8:20pm
Welcome to the new girls!! You are in the right place, everyone is super friendly and supportive in here. It is cool being able to compare symptoms and share everything even if we can't quite in RL yet

I am queasy again today, along with sore boobs and back ache I am feeling a little more confident but still holding off from full blown excitement. Off for HCG bloods tomorrow, once it is all official I will load a ticker. MW said I can get scan just before Christmas which is pretty exciting.

Hope everyone else is going well
Sponsored Links

MakeItWork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:45am
Morning ladies!

Thanks for the info about HCG Red and GL for joining us soon!!

Yey for your HCG levels rising so well SH!!! And it is reassuring to know that you have similar symptoms to me, although I have the constipation under control now with a healthy high fibre diet Exciting about your scan being booked too!!

Welcome Unicorn2012 (we need to think of a way to shorten that name maybe U2012). I am sure once you are over the initial shock excitement will take the place of fear and hopefully you can start to enjoy the journey ahead! A number of us a first timers so we are all in the same boat!

FX you get a good HCG level Jamsta so that you can feel more confident about this being real for you, I am sure you will.

Have a great day everyone!!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Our beautiful girl sadly born sleeping April 2012

Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:49am
Hey ladies, was trying not to come back LOL but I still have one more week to wait Ahhhhhhhhh it's going to be a long week but oh well it is worth the wait.

I still have sore boobs BIG time and cramps every so often. I am also always hungry (I don't know if this is a symptom) I never had it with my other 2 daughters. and just have very slight nauesa which is nothing in comparison to my daughters.

Hope everyone is well and not feeling to yukky.
SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 10:07am
Haha MIW my friend told me to go get heaps of banana's, all bran and kiwifruit lol.

U2012 You will get there hun, and you will get all excited once you get that 1st scan!

Best of Luck B&G
harsop82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harsop82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:33pm
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=896908&topic=23
silvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:27pm
dislike
Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by harsop82 harsop82 wrote:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Community/MessageBoard/Messages.aspx?id=896908&topic=23

Woah now thats all sorts of crazy
MakeItWork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MakeItWork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:51pm
Eeeuuughh I think we could all do without this kind of drama!! SH please either defend yourself or just go away and leave us to happily get on with our pregnancies without any added stress.

Thanks for the warning harsop82!!

TTC Since Oct 10 - PCOS

Our beautiful girl sadly born sleeping April 2012

Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by MakeItWork MakeItWork wrote:

Eeeuuughh I think we could all do without this kind of drama!! SH please either defend yourself or just go away and leave us to happily get on with our pregnancies without any added stress.

Thanks for the warning harsop82!!

I so agree
Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 2:58pm
I am just seeing if my new signature is working

How are we all today?? Raining here but managed to get some christmas shopping done, who's finished?
Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 3:00pm
ok if this one doesn;t work how do we get the tickers??
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 4:04pm
B&G are you using the BB code one??
Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:20pm
I have no idea LOL I will try and see if I can see that
Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:24pm
YAY!! It worked thank you so much Jamsta
jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:32pm
You are more than welcome

I am still waiting waiting waiting. First bloods done today, the nurse assured me it was a good sign I was feeling crappy as well. Just have to wait for second lot in a couple of days then it will be official! (well official in here anyways)

OMG you are so good having your christmas shopping Bells. I have tried that in the past and then always spent more than I meant to buying extras. Therefore this year I am going to leave it to the last minute
Bells&Gem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bells&Gem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:41pm
Yes I will be honest jamsta I have spent extra hehehe but it's all in good fun, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! so I go a wee bit crazy.

How very exciting I will know by this time next week fingers crossed I can stay in here
SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:51pm
Sorry I wasnt on, I dont have the net at home.

I am very pregnant... what proof would you want?
SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:54pm

There you go... even has my date of birth!
SoHappy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:05pm
And I am so sorry for wanting to enjoy my pregnancy. What harm is in that. Like you MIW I had to use FA, we both got the same result and relief.

This is the last photo I will use to prove that I am pregnant.

LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:37pm
Carrie go away! you have been on here before faking your pregnancy please let these real mums to be in peace. They dont need your crazyness messing with their real pregnancy hormones
TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 125>