FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>
Author
tinkabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2012 at 9:06pm
Oh exciting that some of you might get early scans! I let my MW know, and will contact her for an appt when I'm about 8/9 weeks. Til then, just going on as normal but popping the Blackmores Preg Gold and folic acid. Feeling very cruisy this time round. haven't looked at any baby clothes or anything! Doesn't seem real yet, lol!

Funny how others are waking really early, I've been waking bout 5am, very annoying when you have to work all day and could do with the extra hour's sleep!

Sending sticky vibes to everyone!!! Welcome to the new ones, yay for Nov babies! So looking forward to having a Spring baby, last one was beginning of winter, hard work!
Sponsored Links

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 11:51am
Hi ladies,

How are we all this morning?

Just wanted to put it out there, Is it normal to feel like you have put on weight & are looking fatter? I feel so Huge & Bloated at the moment.Its horrible! I was 64kgs about 3 weeks ago - Now im 66kgs!!! Can this be becuase of the baby? It seems so early to be putting weight on.

Im not having the best day today, Headaches, Feeling unwell, Tired and ontop of it feel HUGE! Hhaha - This is all so new to me!

Hope your all taking it easy :)

xx
PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 12:31pm
It's completely normal to feel bloated in the first trimester. I'm feeling exhausted today too - again this is completely normal. Your body is doing some massive work at the moment - listen to your body and take it easy - early night me thinks...

I hate to tell you but I put on a massive amount of weight with my first pregnancy...I literally ate cakes for two though so can only blame myself!!!

gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:53pm
Chills thats how I feel about every little twinge and pain, I am so sensitive to them. Its so hard to relax!

HaleyJJ I am the exact same, I am very small when I am not pregnant but as soon as I am, before I even get a positive test I start putting on weight, about 5 kg already, its annoying cos I dont look pregnant just that I have been eating a lot! I usually put on a good amount in the first trimester and then a lot less throughout the rest of my pregnancies. Weird cos I think most people are the other way around!
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 6:10pm
Hi girls
The scan went well showing the sack and my bloods are good too. We seem to be on track 😄
It's my bubbas birthday today so we took her to the zoo I'm lying on the couch stuffed now. Luckily she seems happy to go to bed early. I'm worried I'm going to miscarriage as Iv had bad luck before I guess it's normal to worry 😳
I hope all you girls are feeling ok

chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 8:29pm
Hi Girls,

I so agree about feeling heavy. I haven't actually weighed myself but I'm sure I've put on some kg's, I feel like such a chubsta!!

So I haven't really had anymore cramps and have felt really good the past couple of days, so of course now I feel bad for feeling good. Crazy hey? But I suppose if i'm feeling sick then i feel pregnant right? I bet I won't be saying this next week when I'm sick as!

And Yay I'm all booked in with my lsat MW and have my first appointment on Tuesday...can't wait!
Christie

riceybubbles1987 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceybubbles1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:53am
Totally know how u feel Chills, it's scary to not feel anything, but as soon as something does happen (esp morning sickness), u kick yourself for having not enjoyed that time u had without it. haha.

Well I had just started to lose weight when I found out I was pregnant.. I was 4kgs down in 2weeks.. I'm still gonna try stick with it, just eating healthy and going 4 walks, but I dunno how I will fare as the icecream cravings come on.. haha. I already had to have a piece of bread layered with Nutella to satisfy my chocolate craving yesterday.

That's exciting people are having early scans. I'm going to request one as I have had a couple of miscarriages in the past. Will hopefully be exciting to see the little bean in there!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceybubbles1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 11:55am
Oh and congrats Brilee about the scan and bloods. It is a scary time aye, but really theres nothing we can do other than we are all doing. I suppose that's the hard part right? haha
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:04pm
Hi ladies!
I still haven't worked up the nerve to ring my MW and request an early scan. No idea why I am being a chicken about it. lol I got my forms for my antenatal bloods in the mail today, so best get that done soon.

Loving the comment on my ticker.. "heart begins to beat"    Thought that was closer to 6-7 weeks though.

I think I put on around 10kgs with my DD, and lost it very quickly after that (mainly due to her being 9lb 6oz!) and also BFing helped. I wish I had stayed healthy though, as I put a lot of it back on again, so am hoping to lose a decent amount, and keep it off afterwards.

Still getting the odd nauseous spell, normally when I have had a shower, or brushed my teeth etc. No actual vomiting yet, & I didn't get any 1st time around, so hopefully that will be the case again. I can handle feeling nauseous, just don't want to be hugging the toilet bowl!

I am super-tired too, in bed by 8.30 most nights atm!
This growing a baby business is hard work!

Right, there's my novel.. hope everyone is having a great day!

jess&bump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess&bump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:32pm
Hi Ladies and congratulations to everyone due in Nov. Iv only just found this site but Iv read through the whole forum already so I could get to know everyone.

Im 27 hubby is 31 and this is our first due on Nov 3rd we are very excited but also a little scared this is our 3rd pregnancy. we have had 2x MC last year, one at 6 weeks and one at 11 (almost 12 weeks)so needless to say we are keeping this very quiet until we know we are safe and this lil one is sticking around. However already I feel different and more sure this time. Hope Im not wrong.

Am going to book first doctors appointment for monday which will be 6 weeks

Cant wait to get to know you all over the next 8 months.
HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:58pm
Congratulations & Welcome Jess&Bump, how exciting!!! Fingers crossed this bubba sticks around and you have a baby for christmas this year :)

Peytons mum -I cant believe your baby's hearts are beating this week, Seems crazy something so small has a beating heart, ekkkk All these milestones are so exciting!!I had my antental bloods yesterday should recieve the results today or tomorro, I had to ask the GP to get my HCG levels checked as i had no idea what they were like and i was nervous to ask, but glad i did!! You know it will put your mind at rest, So you should definately ring the MW, let me know how you get on.

Feeling really sick today, Havent been sick yet though. I agree i can handle it..Would much prefer this feeling than to be hugging a toilet bowl.

Your so right, This growing a baby business is hard work, but im sure its all soooo totally worth it at the end, Hope all you laides are resting!!

xxx
HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:59pm
Sorry i mean, Cant believe our babies hearts are beating, Sooooo exciting!!! x
B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:15pm
Hi everyone,

Welcome Jess&bump, hope this is a sticky baby for you.

Had dating scan today and she put me between 5 and 6 weeks, she didn't give me an actual due date as such but should be beginning of Nov. I am surprised at how queazy I have been this early. I hope it doesn't get any worse, the only way to stop it is to eat something. I too feel I have put on weight, quite depressing really and I have been soooooo tired!

kay_elle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay_elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 3:37pm
Hello Ladies

How excited am I to find this forum and you group of lovely Mummies to be!! I am 5 weeks pregnant and also due in November.

In a weird twist of fate, I was pregnant this exact same time last year but at 10 weeks suffered a miscarriage. I'm feeling really good about this one (feeling the nausea, back aches, tiredness, constant hunger and waking at 6am!) so fingers crossed!

Have had my doctor's appointment, bloods done and booked in a midwife so now it's jus the waiting game!

Spoke to my midwife last night and feel i've got a really good one . Because of my MC last year, she is going to send me for a scan at 7 weeks to make sure everything's ok. Huge relief because I really didn't know how I was going to wait a whole 5 weeks!

Sorry, novel stops now!! Hope you're all having a good week and I look forward to getting to know you all over the next 8 months
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:12pm

EDD 3rd
jess&bump baby #1

EDD 4th
Brilee baby #2

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2
UK2NZMummy baby #2
chills baby #3

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 10th
riceybubbles1987 baby #2   
tinkabelle baby #2

EDD TBD
Mama Ninja baby #5
B,E&Rsmum baby #4
kay_elle baby #

Edited by PeytonsMum

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:28pm
Just updated our list to include the newcomers!
Welcome!
Jess&bump & Kay_elle, I wasn't sure what # baby you would want me to put down, I know some people count their miscarriages, so didn't want to assume. Very sorry, miscarriages are so awful. Also, Kay_elle, are you due the 9th?

How is everyone feeling today? I am so super tired, & it doesn't help when DD decides 2.30am is a good time to party in her cot. *yawn* I am not a fan of CIO, but I sure was last night! lol

Edited by PeytonsMum

Mama Ninja View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama Ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 3:09pm
So excited! Had my dating scan and due on 02/11 and saw the little heartbeat and everything
Trying not too get too excited as I suffered a miscarriage at 12 weeks 1 day - absolute poo, wees and knickers as I am sure you guys know
I am no longer feeling so queasy since I got this bloody awful iron supplement that is like a shot??????
Heres sending lots of sticky dust to you all
Take care and lots of pregnancy fairies coming your way   
tinkabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinkabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 7:53pm
*WELCOME* Jess&bump and KL! Crossing lots of fingers for you guys! Mamaninja - that sounds amazing! Seeing the wee heartbeat must be so reassuring. I hope all our wee ones are super-sticky, and in a mere 2 months time we'll all be posting our first scan pics of them *sigh* can't wait!

I'm feeling completely normal, except the 5am wake-ups, and the bloat! I;m sure I look 3 months pregs already, feeling a bit self-conscious since I don't want my workmates to know till I'm over the 12 week mark, but I think my bloated belly is gonna give it away!
jess&bump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess&bump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:08pm
Hi PeytonsMum, we count this as our first baby thanks for asking.

What symptoms is evryone having? Im am so tired all the time, having the most vivid dreams and Im really struggling with food. Last 2x I was hungry all the time, this time not so bad but when I am hungry nothing appeals and I always feel sick after I eat Im trying to eat lots of small meals, and trying to make sure Im getting enough good stuff.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riceybubbles1987 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2012 at 1:17pm
I'm not having any symptoms at all? Maybe a little extra tired and having some vivid dreams, but that's it. No sickness yet. By this time in my last pregnancy I was throwing up every day? But they do say every time is different?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 22>