FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>
Author
BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2012 at 5:26pm
hi ladies well I just got my bfp about 10mins ago. im a old timer in hiding lol which is why iv wasted no time posting here, but am not wanting my friends and family to find me just yet. I not sure with this pregnancy as I had a very small bleed 5days ago so im quite worried, an my last af was in october, so a while ago. i had blood tests a month ago and took a test a week ago which were both negitive, this bfp is a very strong bfp. midwife is sending me for a scan, helps that she is a very good friend as well as a great midwife too.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2012 at 5:27pm
my guess is im due 20th november but i will be waiting for scan to confirm. i have told my sister, and one of my besties and that is it for now. havent told hubby yet.
chills View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2012 at 8:04pm
Hi everyone and welcome and BIG congrats to all the newbies.

So since I was last on our computer decided to blow up (motherboard went) so we have had to go out and get a new one and now have to go about rescuing our data from old pc....argh!! At least we have a flash new computer to play with!

And also since then my symptons have hit me big time. Sickness, exhaustion and some pretty crazy emotions too! I honestly feel like I'm on a roller coaster, one minute I'm sobbing like a baby next I'm depressed and then I'm screaming and shouting at everyone....my poor hubby!

How is everyone else getting on? Any scans or midwife appointments coming up this week?
Christie

HaleyJJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaleyJJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 9:52am
Hi All,

Congratulations and welcome to the new mummy's - were slowly getting a few more in here which is exciting!!

How is everyone Feeling? I got my blood test results back and at 5 weeks my HCG levels are 7350, Which i read is a good thing. So fingers crossed for the next 6 weeks :)

Had such a quiet weekend, Yesterday i just stayed home and watched movies and relaxed which was perfect as the weatehr was horrible, and im feeling great today so defiantely pays to take it easy girls.

I know what you mean chills, I feel like im on an emotional rollercoaster too..Its exhausting! Haha

xx
jess&bump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess&bump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 10:43am
Welcome Babysuprise, I dont know how your keeping it a secret! When will you tell your husband? after scan? Also so lucky to have a midwife and a friend, you'll get the answers you need so much quicker

How is evryone else going with midwives? Is everyone using a midwife? anyone using shared care with GP?
Im hoping to get the same midwife I had booked for my last 2x pregnancies. Fingers crossed I her back today.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:24pm
so far my 2 besties and my sister know and i will tell hubby maybe later today. Im just not sure about telling him while im not sure with the whole bleeding thing. I am the type to prefer suffering in silience and hubby will be get too worried. I do have a some what fun way of telling him though. i will proberbly have a scan this week or next.
.soph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .soph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2012 at 1:50pm
Helloooo ladies!! Congrats to you all.
Faint but definitely visible line here!!

I'm 32, DF 32, DS 2 1/2 and EDD 21.11.12
Shocked but thrilled! Testing again over next couple days to make sure so hope I get to stay and get to know everyone
hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 6:37am
I am 5 weeks and due nov 12th. This is our first and I'm so excited to find other mummy's due in November too:)
Baby dust to all
Xox
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 7:49am
Hi ladies! Wow, we are starting to get a good little group in here!
I best update our list so I don't lose anybody!

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:05am

EDD 3rd
jess&bump baby #1

EDD 4th
Brilee baby #2

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2
UK2NZMummy baby #2
chills baby #3

EDD 7th
kay_elle baby #1

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 10th
riceybubbles1987 baby #2   
tinkabelle baby #2

EDD 12th
hugs55baby #1   

EDD 20th
BabySurprise baby #   

EDD 21th
.sophbaby #2   

EDD TBD
Mama Ninja baby #5
B,E&Rsmum baby #4

Edited by PeytonsMum

P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:06am
I hope that is everybody, and let me know if you want me to change/add details.

kay_elle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kay_elle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 10:04am
Morning Ladies

How are we all feeling today? Good I hope

Thank you all so much for the very warm welcome! Definitely feeling the love in here x. And PeytonsMum you are an absolute darling! Even though I will never forget the baby I lost, I still count this as my first. Thank you so much for asking though. Oh, and most importantly i'm due on the 7th

Feeling really icky today! Went for a walk this morning thinking it would be a good start to the day, but ended up feeling really horrible! Really bad case of morning sickness this morning and I just can't seem to get rid of it. I've ordered a morning sickness band off Trade Me. Has anyone used these before? Do they work? Also, any other tips? Ginger tea doesn't seem to be working this morning.

Sorry, another novel!
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 1:02pm
Ugggh, just got off the phone with my midwife, I had rung her to ask if I could get an early scan. She said I don't need one.
Really disappointed, I know they don't tend to do them as a general rule, but it would have been nice to see a little heartbeat and put my mind at ease.
Not sure what to do now, I don't know whether to by-pass her and go to my doctor, or even book in with another midwife altogether, as this had made me think twice about her.

kay-elle, re the morning sickness.. I have heard eating gingernuts helps, also eating little & often apparently keeps it at bay.

Edited by PeytonsMum

gossamer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gossamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 5:05pm
PeytonsMum, I do know what you mean! I had an early scan with DD#1 which made me think it was normal,so when I had DD #2 I found it weird waiting until 12 weeks, I didnt even have HCG checked at all just had to wait it out!

I just had a scan yesterday, I am almost 100% sure of my dates to be 6 weeks yesterday but I could have ovulated late or something, they could see all the right things but couldn't see heartbeat yet. From my understanding that can be not until 7 weeks though, or I could be not as far along as I think..happy that things look good, the sonographer said she had no concerns which is such a relief, I am getting a scan again in 2 weeks though, I am not sure why I guess so they can see a bit more?

Hope everyone is feeling ok, no morning sickness yet? Im nauseous but its not too bad :)
T (6)
A (2)
Our angel baby Sep 2011

rorylex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorylex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:02pm

Edited by rorylex
Mummy to 4 boys
Samuel - 18.6.05
Rory - 15.7.06
Mason - 13.06.08
Emmett - 24.01.10
Baby #5 - cooking
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 8:40pm
Congrats Rorylex....I had a hunch when I saw your FB status yesterday

rorylex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorylex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:01pm

Edited by rorylex
Mummy to 4 boys
Samuel - 18.6.05
Rory - 15.7.06
Mason - 13.06.08
Emmett - 24.01.10
Baby #5 - cooking
rorylex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorylex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2012 at 9:02pm

EDD 3rd
jess&bump baby #1

EDD 4th
Brilee baby #2

EDD 5th
Gossamer baby #3

EDD 6th
blessed_mama baby #2
UK2NZMummy baby #2
chills baby #3

EDD 7th
kay_elle baby #1

EDD 8th
PeytonsMum baby #2
HaleyJJ baby #1

EDD 10th
riceybubbles1987 baby #2   
tinkabelle baby #2

EDD 12th
hugs55baby #1   

EDD 20th
Rorylex baby #5   

EDD 21th
.sophbaby #2   

EDD TBD
Mama Ninja baby #5
B,E&Rsmum baby #4

Edited by rorylex
Mummy to 4 boys
Samuel - 18.6.05
Rory - 15.7.06
Mason - 13.06.08
Emmett - 24.01.10
Baby #5 - cooking
fingersxxed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingersxxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 2:59pm
Hey ladies we just had a positive test ..yay! This will be baby number 2. Hope all goes well. I think I'm due around the 18th but will confirm at Dr appt.
PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2012 at 4:05pm
Congratulations to all the new mamas!

I had my doctor's appointment on Thursday. It was a bit wierd. I didn't have to do a test or anything. She gave me some forms for my blood tests and said that I would have to pay....is this normal? I have a 30 month work visa and got the impression that antenatal care was included. Is this not the case? She said that she wasn't sure if pregnancy would be covered in the visa and I may have to pay for the hospital care (as I would be classed as high risk so would be under an ob rather than midwife) - it'll be cheaper for me to leave and go home!!! I'd really appreciate your thoughts...starting to panic a bit now. Not surprisingly, my blood pressure was up after she told me this so I had to hang around for 10 minutes to get it redone - it had gone down a little bit but now she's saying that they might need to keep an eye on it.

I'm getting the blood tests done tomorrow.

I'm 6 weeks now. No morning sickness yet - I'm hoping that I won't get it (I didn't with my first). It's so easy to forget that you're pregnant when you have no symptoms though! I very nearly ate blue cheese yesterday!!!

I hope everyone's feeling alright too.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 22>