FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 33>
Author
Susmzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susmzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 3:35pm
Am I the only one who opted not to have a 12 week scan? Now I feel left out :) Oh well 16 weeks will be here soon enough! Good luck to everyone having theirs, I hope everything goes well. Congrats MakeItWork and JaneyG at least you have a long weekend in between now and Tues!

Sponsored Links

Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:02pm
Any1 had fibroid on their uterus while preg?? - im getting checked for this as my uterus is measureing 16weeks when i was only 10wk 6days :/
im sure its just because this is my 4th baby (7yr old, 3.5yr old and 1.5yr old) my uterus is probably just big from my 3rd pregnancy in 4yrs yes?? freaking out alitle
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 5:55pm
Youngin just updated the Due in list, Hun im so sorry to see that big huge hugs

Edited by chonny - 19 October 2012 at 5:56pm

dottydot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dottydot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:55pm
Scan went super well :) healthy little bub :) stayed nice and still for the sonographer to get some good pics! Pretty amazing, the things you can see this early!
Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:05pm
Oh im so sorry for your loss youngin :( <3
JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:43pm
So sorry youngin
Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 9:09am
freaking out now .. feeling really good this morning no ms like i usually do , my 12week scan is on tues and i was already freaking due to not being able to find heartbeat at 10wks 6day with the drs doppler (old ancient looking one) and the dr thinking i may hav fibroids due to measureing 16weeks
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:19pm
can someone please add me to the FB group, its hard to remember to keep coming in here and being number 5 we have already had some judgemental comments so would rather be in a private group.
Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by peaches21 peaches21 wrote:

can someone please add me to the FB group, its hard to remember to keep coming in here and being number 5 we have already had some judgemental comments so would rather be in a private group.

Private msg me your Fb name and what your profile pic is and your email address incase i have trouble finding you and i'll try add you
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2012 at 9:56pm
how is everyone doing this week? All the best for the scan tomorrow Hayley, im sure everything will be fine :)

JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 9:39am
So sorry Youngin - big hugz xx

My scan is today....little nervous but feeling pretty good today!
Yah Dottydot thats great news :)
Fiwi Mum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiwi Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 2:37pm
So sad to hear Youngin, I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm freaking out a bit at the moment with my morning sickness has almost gone, which is weird for me. I usually have it so bad but the last 10 days its been not bad at all. I'm praying everything is OK will go to the midwife at 12 weeks and hopefully hear the heartbeat.

Also hoping to buy van this week, we're thinking an Estima, does anyone recommend any others? We want a 7 seater but with wide seats for carseats. So we'll see.

And does someone want to set up the private forum, I'm not sure if I can do it as I'm not a senior member, but I think Angiebaby will organise it for us. As I'm not that keen on the FB Forums, and we can share just what we want on the OB private one, like photos, etc.

Anyways hope you all had a fab long weekend
Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 6:41pm
YAY scan was perfect ONE healthy looking baby in ther, 4days ahead of my dates but i will keep my dates as i tend to go overdue anyway :)
JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2012 at 8:14pm
yah my scan went great today, healthy bubs, little monkey wouldnt stop moving around the whole time!!!! so happy right now!!!
LadyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 9:39am
Congrats on all the great scans girls

Fiwi Mum just PM admin about one Im sure you dont need to be a senior member.
Pregnancy symptoms come and go all the time so try not to stress out too much. When are you 12 weeks? are you getting a scan?

xx
TTC for 4 1/2 years
IVF #1 - April 2012 short BFP, no frosties
IVF #2 - August 2012, BFP!! 3 frosties!

Fiwi Mum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiwi Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 11:47am
Hey LadyBee, I will PM the admin, and no I'm not getting a scan at 12 weeks, I had a dating scan at 8 weeks and it was fine, but I'll wait until the 20 weeks for the next. I'll know at my midwife app at 12 weeks if they can hear the heartbeat, if not then I'll go for a scan. But have had a MC in the past so I'm a little wary. But, I have a feeling this ones OK, I guess I'll just enjoy the lack of morning sickness this time round.
JaneyG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaneyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:30pm
My EDD has changed a couple of days to the 1st May!!!! exciting I will update the due in thread :)
Fiwi Mum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiwi Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 12:36pm
Hey Ladies we have started a private forum group for May 2013 babies, just PM me or AngieBaby and we can give you the password to sign in. The private forums are down the very bottom of the forums page and we are under May 2013 Babies. Its a great way to share photos or more personal topics where lurkers can't see only the May Mummies. Hope to see you there.
Pepsicle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pepsicle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2012 at 1:40pm
It's such a shame that we can't find one format of group that will please everyone :( I'm on the FB page and rarely come back here to comment now. It's going to end up two (or possibly even 3) separate groups :(

Josh 08/04/04
Angel baby 09/05
Harry 18/12/06
Liliana 03/01/10
Angel baby 05/12
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:27am
i agree pepsicle.

Very excited, booked our official nuchal scan for next friday i should be 13 weeks 2 days according to our scan last week. i wish i could post pics but sadly cant put them on computer coz no way of doing it and cant put on fb yet :(

How is everyone feeling? I was sick again this morning, i find if i start coughing in teh morning i end up vomitting. crazy how tired you feel afterwards aye. My day off todya so im going to hang out some washing do my dishes then have a mummy nap. lol

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 33>