FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 33>
Author
curlysue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlysue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:04pm
Sorry to hear you have had problems with your scan today M2O. I have everything crossed that your next scan has a better outcome.

I got my blood test results this afternoon. I have gone from 160 on monday to 1150 today. Feeling much better about things for now   
TTC#2 Sept09
Lap/Dye Feb 11 - All Clear
Clomid Oct 10, March 11, May 11
MC Aug 11
IVF to start June 2012
Natural BFP 2 April 2012
MC May 2012
Natural BFP 31 Aug 2012
Sponsored Links

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:15pm
wow CS thats a BIG jump! Great stuff
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:47pm
Does anyone know how to change tickers with the new OB setup??
I was told to wait 2-3 weeks to rescan so I think I'm going to wait three weeks. That way I'll be around eight weeks so chances are if the pregnancy is healthy then it'll stay that way. I'm just going to be climbing the walls with the waiting.
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:58pm

1st May - gypsynita #3 - Finding Out!!
2nd May - JaneyG #1 - Will you be finding out?
6th May - MakeItWork #1 - Finding Out!!
8th May- Mum2Ollie #3 - Finding Out!!
8th May - Angel1974 # 2 - Will you be finding out?
9th May - curlysue #2 - Surprise!!
10th May - Smurfette88 #1 - Finding Out!!
10th May - BakingFairy #1 - Surprise!!

Scans/MW apps

MakeItWork - Dating Scan & OB Appointment 20th Sept
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48am

16th May - Peaches21 #5 - Finding out

Scans/MW apps

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 12:48am
sorry just adding my date not sure how to do it properly
BakingFairy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BakingFairy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:49am
Far out! Just about pulled my hair out trying to log in now the sites been updated!!
All ok here, boobs getting bigger, a little sore some times but not too bad. Feeling a bit woozy at the moment, getting the feeling that's going to turn into MS. Meeting a couple of midwifes on Monday so looking forward to having that sorted :)
Smurfette - yup I'm in AKL too - in Central Auckland.
Angel1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by mum2ollie mum2ollie wrote:

8th May - Angel1974 # 2 - Finding Out!

Scans/MW apps

Angel1974 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel1974 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:01am
Hi everyone, Im really new at this stuff lol, how do I add the tickers etc?
JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 2:54pm

Hey ladies, Well I had my dating scan this morning. Thought I was about 6w3d but the scan is showing 5w2d. Our sonographer was a useless women, she barely spoke to us at all. Never once mentioned what she could see. I did see her put GS and YS up on the screen when she was measuring the bubble so I'm assuming Gestational Sac and maybe Yolk Sac? She said "Looks okay for 5 weeks, it's in the right place" and "You'll need another scan in 2-3 weeks so we can measure baby from crown to rump and get a heartbeat" literally that's all that was said to us. I don't know what to think. I told her I've had a miscarriage before and that I was worried we would have a bad outcome this time. I feel miserable. If I am only 5w2d then that means I got a +tve HPT at three weeks. Is that even possible? I've been tearing my hair out for the last week, dying to get to today so I can see the heart fluttering away so I can feel better but now I just feel horrible. I just want to shut myself up in my room and lock the world out.

Wow, that's terrible! A positive HPT at 3 weeks is rare, but not unheard of, I got mine at 3.5 weeks but it was faint. Can your midwife/dr send you for another scan soon?

I've had some spotting today, so not sure if this bubs is hanging around or not. All positive thoughts for stickiness accepted!

Edited by JadeC - 08 September 2012 at 2:54pm
Sel92044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sel92044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:21pm
Hi all.. am a tentative newbie here! Home test was positive on Friday evening and the due date calculator is saying May 12th next year. Still a bit shocked really and I can't get the whole idea out of my mind at the moment! Will be phoning the doctor for an appointment to confirm Monday morning :)
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:44pm
I got my faint + on Thurs/Fri had a bit of spotting the last few days on and off, but am quite crampy now, a little worried it may not stick or I'm just being paranoid!

Hi Sel congrats on your BFP!
kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:47pm
Thanks peaches! Would like to change my username but it won't let me.. :( from what I have read what you have posted is quite normal :)
kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 10:51pm
Seems to have worked with the new post, confusing me! Testing to be sure
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:26pm

16th May - Peaches21 #5 - Finding out

Scans/MW apps

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2012 at 11:27pm
ooo it worked!! :)
jane92065 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jane92065 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:07am
Hi everyone. Just few questions: anyone else had bad period type pains ? Doc doesnt know what it is. Also any recom to stop dry reching/vomitting would be great. Thanks
JadeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2012 at 11:57am
Peaches - hang in there! I hope the spotting is nothing.

Kalika - what was your previous user name?

Jane - What have you tried for the vomiting? Last time I threw up 5 times a day till 26 weeks, I got it down to 1-2 with medication from my GP. I wish I could remember the name, but it was a weird tablet you had to put between your gum and lip.
Jas2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jas2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2012 at 12:56pm
Hey, i'd love to join the group too, i'm due 8th May, still early days but I don't mind sharing my experience either way.

Hope those that are spotting are going okay.

How is everyone feeling? I just started feeling nausea yesterday quite badly and i've put on 3kgs already Shocked I can't stop eating! 

xx

kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2012 at 3:12pm
Will repost - Home test was positive on Friday evening and the due date calculator is saying May 12th next year. Still a bit shocked really and I can't get the whole idea out of my mind at the moment! Will be phoning the doctor for an appointment to confirm Monday morning :)

Sounds like a fair bit of nausea happening, I haven't had any so far. I feel pretty tired but thats nothing unusual and I have had a pretty full on day.

I have no idea what the next steps are! Doctor of course, then tell parents and in laws, then find a midwife? Scaaaary!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 33>