FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMaternity Direct non-delivery of goods

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Lisa1399 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa1399 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 1:52pm
I have also just sent an email and had it bounce
Sponsored Links

Emma_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:01pm
I facebooked littlies and a couple of other paretning pages to put a warning up for other mothers to not shop there - which they won't/can't do for legal reasons but the woman at littlies said she thought the business had closed/gone under ages ago. The woman that runs maternity direct needs to be shot!
jennalee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jennalee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2013 at 2:53pm
Haa!! Just logged in under my wifes login whom I bought some pregnancy stuff for - I have had exactly the same situation.. No replies, no phone answer or answer phone! Just trying to google more about them when I saw this! Payment came out over a month ago but no product or replies to my refund requests...
Emma_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2013 at 8:33am
Shock Horror I just recieved an email from maternity direct - no real appology as such but they reckon they'll post it by the end of the week.
Will believe it when I see it.

Heres the email: Hi Emma

Thanks for your purchase with www.maternitydirect.co.nz spread the word!

We apologise for the delay we have needed to order in your items but your order will be dispatched at the end of this week

We thank you for your patience

Kind Regards and all the best for this special time

Keryn
Maternitydirect
kate132417 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kate132417 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2013 at 8:50am
Im in the same boat. Ordered 3 nursing camis on the 22nd september and they still havent arrived. They have 107 dollars of my money (Im sure you can appreciate that at the time in our lives we can't afford to toss away money like this!) Phone number is invalid and Ive sent about 14 emails with no responsed. Im gutted and dont know what to do next. She's a thief!
Emma_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 10:46am
Has anyone had any luck getting their order delivered? I am getting sporadic emails from her when I send it with an urgent priority but still not recieved my goods as yet even though she said they would be dispatched last week - emailed again yesterday with subject line "WHERE IS MY ORDER?!?!" and left the body of the email blank, got a reply last night just saying that it had now been dispatched blah blah blah, nothing real personable - no real appology etc, which makes me think some of theses emails are just automated or templated etc just add a name and away it goes. I have asked for a tracking number this time - will see what happens
katemckay300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katemckay300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2013 at 12:05pm
Still heard nothing from her about my orderss. I have contacted my credit card company and lodged a transaction dispute, not sure how that will go though. I got a similar email about 4 weeks ago saying my order was currently beng dispatched.
Amy7583 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy7583 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2013 at 12:45am
I'm also in the same boat, if only I had seen this page before I ordered it makes me so mad that she is ripping people off, there must be so many other women this is happening to. its been over a month since I placed my order sent numerous emails never had any response, now applying with the bank to get a refund! there must be a way to stop/shame her   
Janet133035 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet133035 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:13pm
SO so guttered i only just seen the reviews now!!!
i ordered from this website 5 weeks ago and still have not received my order.
I have been told twice that it will be dispatched at the end of the week but nothing!
i have now said that if i do not receive my order or a refund by the end of the week that i will be contacting fair go and small claims court.
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:24pm
Been watching these posts for a while - I think someone should contact fair go regardless! This woman needs to be stopped!

Stacey133038 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stacey133038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 12:49pm
I too am I this boat!!! So furious!!   Have emailed with no reply, so my last one stated if I did not get a response I will be contacting the police as my bank said it has to go through them as I have willing paid money to this outfit so they can't reverse the transaction. Ripping off people is wrong but to do it to new and expecting mothers is disgusting. I am going to look into fair go etc this afternoon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Janet133035 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:23pm
i have contacted fair go, i think as many people as possible should also send them a message. the more people that do the better chance we have at getting them to investigate her!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet133035 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:32pm
Just found her details on business.govt.nz her name is Keryn O'Brien. she even advertising stuff on facebook.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Stacey133038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 2:47pm
I posted a message on fair go page as well, I agree with Janet the more the better!!
katemckay300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katemckay300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 5:08pm
Oh ... How do i do the fair go thing? I need to be in on this action too. Stacey - did u contact the police? I'm interested to hear what they say, thinking of doing that also.
Kirstie109354 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirstie109354 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 5:30pm
I've sent fair go 2 messages on Facebook and 1 on their site - no reply from either

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey133038 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:19pm
I haven't contacted the police yet, will give it a day or so, so that when I do I can say I've given plenty of opportunity to have my emails replied too. I will update once I've spoken to them and let you all know what they say. I went on the tvnz site and left a message on the contact fair go page.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet133035 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2013 at 9:33pm
http://tvnz.co.nz/fair-go/contact

Here is the direct link to fair go!
Also very interesting if you have any luck with the police
Emma_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2013 at 1:21pm
I have FINALLY recieved my purchase a month and a half after ordering - no surprise that one dress is in the wrong size - I'm not going to the hassle of trying to send it back and get the right size

My advice about contacting her ... email her everyday - mark the email as urgent/high priority and DON'T be polite - no please or thank yous etc be ANGRY!! I didn't get any real appologies but at least I did get a bit of action from her... not to say it will work for everyone tho.

Also I am happy to put my 2 cents in re fair go... her treatment of customers is abysmal - a poor excuse for a human being

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janet133035 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2013 at 9:58pm
wow im shocked, this afternoon i received my order. wrong colour but not going through the hassle of sending it back.
i agree with emma, you need to get angry and send 2-3 emails a day, dont be nice!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>