FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:10pm
Rach don't think you should feel bad for how you feel sometimes. Its only natural after being in game for so long.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 10:21pm
Aww thanks ladies for welcoming me. It's nice to be able to vent and talk to people in similar situations.

I totally understand Rach when it comes to seeing all these other people around you being so successful! I have had many times when it's takin me over the edge and it is sometimes hard to watch others and try and be happy for them. I've been in a wedding group with a few girls who were getting married the same time as me and nearly all of them have had kids or are being successful after 2-3months of trying. It is definitely heartbreaking when you have been trying for so long. Grrrrr I have those days too!!

Umm yeah I think it can regulate you, the way I hope it works for me is that it kick starts my ovulation into monthly and not every second month because I have such a long cycle I.e. 55 days and I only sometimes ovulate once in that time or not at all. I don't think they necessary use it just for if you have pcos I think it's just normally something that goes with not ovulating regularly so a lot of people that have pcos which one of the symptoms is not regular or no ovulation. If that makes sense?! Hehe

Brownie - yes fert assos have been fantastic with myself and my husband! They are such lovely people. I'm quite nervous to start on Friday! Eeek. Do you mind me asking if you have or get any side effects from it personally? I have heard it can make people rather ill.
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:09am
Hi Jane - welcome, out story is very like your, ttc 3 yrs + and found out in May I have PCOS. I had cycles from 28 up to 53 but it took a while to diagnose. Anyway I am on my first cycle of clomid and on 13dpo and think af is going to turn up. These forums are great for good times and bad. Word of warming on day two of taking clomid I had the worst headache I have ever had and wanted to actually rip my head off - you might get some side effects - good luck and keep us posted
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:20am
Jane :) ill private message you when I get to work about clomid :)
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?
reddahlia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddahlia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2013 at 7:05pm
Welcome to this thread Janemoore :)
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 12:05am
Hi guys, Reddahlia thank you so much for your lap info, I am feeling a bit better about it. Sorry it has been 11 months since yours, really hope it is not too much longer for you xx
BC yay the iui went well, love the nurses adviceSmile, hope this is the lucky round for you
Rach sorry for af, I thought this might be your month-I so was the same last month and I hadn't been that sure for ages. Hope you are doing ok
Welcome Jane, really hope clomid works for you and the side effects are nt too bad.
Icecream really hope that dreaded af stays away for you!
Brownie how are you going?
AFM not much to report, ov  not too far away now, so upward and onward.

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 10:40am
Hi Pitter patter, Nothing to report here, no major signs yet, just tired and no energy!
How are you feeling?? When you going to start OPK'ing lol?x

Ice cream? How are you getting on? x
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:37pm
Hey Brownie, I am all good, although not much enthusiasm for ttc this month for some reason. Might take a month off opks and just bd through. Seem to ov around the same time and can tell from natural fertility signs now- one good thing about it taking so long! Smile

FX for all the long timers this month xx

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2013 at 9:55pm
Agreed pitter patter - I love knowing what my bodies up to in terms of ov especially after having treatment and it confirming my thoughts.
Hope we have some bfps in here soon too.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 9:06am
Yes BC I hope there are some BFPs in here too! :)

That sounds like a plan Pitter Patter! I always get disappointed and freak out when mine start to become a + then fade and then come back! I think ill try my hardest to do the same next month if I don't get a BFP xx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:11pm
Thanks for thinking of me, I'm doing pretty well. Just trying to get hold of the bookings clerk at the hosp to see how far away my lap might be!
Have the day off work today so just chilling in bed at my mum's house while everyone is at uni/work. It's been a loooong week.
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 9:51pm
Hey guys,
saw in the tww thread brownie that you got your progesterone levels back- this if from the FA website-

Possible interpretation of results assuming the test is properly timed are:

1. Progesterone  > 30nmol/l – ovulation has occurred and the corpus luteum is producing sufficient progesterone to induce adequate secretory changes in the endometrium to assist implantation.
2. Progesterone 3-30 nmol/l – ovulation has occurred > 10 days ago or < 5 days ago, or if ovulation did occurr 5-10 days ago, the level is probably not adequate to sustain endometrial growth for satisfactory implantation. 
3. Progesterone >120 nmol/l – two or more follicles have been recruited
4. Progesterone < 3nmol/l – no ovulation in previous 14 days.

So 34 sounds like it is good from thisSmile, fx for this monthxx
Rach yay you are doing good and good you are following up on lap, yay for the day off!
BC where you at now?

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:11pm
Ohhhh thanks pitter patter I haven't seen that on their web! Very helpful xx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:14pm
thanks for asking pitter patter. Only 4dpo so not expecting to feel much right now. Have 2wks break from kiddies at school so going to head to see my parents for a few days Sunday. Should hopefully help me forget the tww .... Yeah right lol.
Hope you got a bit closer to a lap date rach.
How u pitter patter? And everyone else? My apologies it's really busy in all the threads these days and I struggle to remember who's doing what lol.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
reddahlia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddahlia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:03pm
I know what you mean about how busy it all gets on these threads, and I too kinda lose track a bit when a few busy days at work then get back online.
I've got my fingers crossed for you babyc, and for everyone else!

I am heading away overseas for a week so won't be on this thread until I get back. I hope to hear some positive news then from you ladies :)

As for me - 2 days post ov so nothing to report...
reddahlia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddahlia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:04pm
Did you manage to pin down when you have your lap Rachfizz?
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:32pm
Oooh have fun red!!! Where you headed?

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:01am
Hi Ladies I thought I would you join all here.
Some of you know me from before but for those that don't here is a quick bio about me. I'm 32 and DH is 31. We have been trying since Dec 2011 and in March fall pregnant after 2 cycles of clomid. Unfortunately Connor had too much fluid around his head, neck, and body and we sadly said goodbye to him on July 4th, 18 weeks gestation. I'm still grieving and bleeding but I am starting to chart again to see what is happening with my body. We probably won't try this cycle but will the next cycle.   

brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:26am
Hey blondie xxxx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:24am
Hugs blonde so sorry again for your loss.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 593>