FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 518519520521522 593>
Author
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2016 at 5:39pm
That's dumb they were negative HT, maybe it's just too early? I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Faith
Sponsored Links

Faith_Chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2016 at 8:40pm
Just found out my hubby has been invited to my cousins stag do which is out of town and it will possibly fall on day 12 & 13 of my first ivf cycle! Now I'm stressing out that it's going to fall on egg collection day! I know it could change depending when I ovulate next cycle but can they work around that??
TTC #1
On wait list for public IVF since July 2015
IVF #1 Oct 2016 - 1 blast frozen
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
IVF #2 May - 1 fresh transfer BFP but ended in early miscarrage.
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2016 at 8:21am
Oh Faith. Can he stay and join the stags later? I know that's a big ask haha! I've just realised I'm booked in for out netball break up weekend in Franz over my next ovulation. Oops. Praying even more for a pos tomorrow! It's only one night so it will be fine but I had a total tantrum a few months ago when OH went away for a night over ovulation. Oops.

Edited by Bonnie7725 - 25 September 2016 at 9:47am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 7:42am
Well AF has arrived today for me but I'm ok with that knowing ivf is next cycle now!
And puts when hubby is away to day 14 and 15 so hopefully he can still go away.
Hope everyone had a good weekend and are coping ok with daylight savings this morning!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 7:43am
Hi all. I did a hpt this morning and it was positive! Still a very Long way to go to get past our 8 week mark but I'm hoping. Im so excited and nervous.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 7:44am
Morning Faith. That's good that the dates work out. I'll be watching here to see your positive next month!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 8:04am
Congrats Bonnie that's awesome news!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 8:58am
Such brilliant news :-) Huge congrats Bonnie! wahoo, what a great way to start the week in our little piece of of the internet world xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Sweetpea11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 9:16am
Congrats Bonnie, well done! That's great news

Faith, try not to stress about the dates of your cycle next month! Easier said than done i know but it will work out they way it does. We planned to go away for a weekend, and of course we ended up needed to cancel it as i had a scan on a Saturday so our plans went out the window. Its a one day at a time thing Hang in there you xx
#1 was natural after 14months of TTC
TTC#2 Jun 12
IVF #1 July 16 - 8 frosties
FET#1 Sept - CP
FET#2 Jan 17 - BFP, DD born Oct 17
Moon*glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Moon*glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 10:06am
Sorry AF found you Faith, but that's great you've got IVF this cycle and hopefully the dates work out for you.

Congratulations Bonnie, that's awesome news!!!!
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 11:27am
Boo HT sorry you're tests were negative. Hopefully AF doesn't wait and keep you in limbo.

Faith yaye for being that step closer to starting your IVF cycle!! (the exciting part of AF finding you hehe).

Bonnie wonderful!! Congratulations!

Sweetpea one more sleep till PUPO!!

Lulu hope you are doing ok xx
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 1:33pm
haha i know Storm. A bit unsure on how i feel about it at the moment. Keeping busy at work today is great but tonight is another story How much water am i meant to drink and time frame anyway? I have no information on this and i am starting to wonder about my clinic with the small details.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 2:24pm
Sweetpea, have they told you to be there 15mins before the transfer? I don't know that all clinics do it, but mine books in my transfer for a time, then say to arrive 15mins before that. It's usually time for your doc to come in and see you, you get into a gown and the nurse to come in and talk about when your blood test is etc.
I've always gone to the loo an hour beforehand, then drunk like a pump bottle of water - and I've always had a bladder full enough
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sweetpea11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 2:47pm
Thanks Storm! I have been told to be there 10mins before my time so close to yours.
TTC#2 Jun 12
FET#1 Sept - CP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 8:02pm
Good luck sweet pea. We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow.
heavenly.talker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heavenly.talker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 8:03pm
Thinking of you Storm and Sweetpea.  All the best xx
TTC our 3rd child 5+ yrs. Self-funding. Over 55 medicated cycles. 3 m/c's iuis, ivf with ICSI fresh BFN, 1 FET BFN. PCOS horrible. Endo and adhesions from c-sects resected. DH few wrigglers. FAITH!
Lulu2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lulu2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2016 at 9:27pm
Wow awesome news Bonnie. I hope the next few weeks fly by without drama for you.

Good luck tomorrow Sweetpea I hope this is it for you too.

Faith not long to go now, but you do get tired of waiting. ..

I had my pre-ops done today, got told I am supposed to stay in town tomorrow night after the procedure but we have closed our business so it isn't that easy to spend another day. I specifically asked if I had to stay and was told no last week.

Is it unrealistic to travel 3+hrs home after a d&c?

I have also had another blood test to check hcg as my figures are odd and they want to rule out a molar pregnancy. Anyone with any experience of this? I know it's uncommon so hopefully they are just being cautious.
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 8:10am
*hugs* Lulu.
I think checking for molar pregnancies is standard. They'll take a tissue sample at your D&C and send it to the lab to confirm it isn't a molar pregnancy (you only hear from them if there is something wrong normally). It's fairly uncommon (molar pregnancies are from where two sperm fertilise the same egg), but as molar tissue can cause cancer they take the testing seriously to make sure they don't let that one person down who might have problems.

Don't know about the recover time sorry, my D&C was emergency with heavy blood loss, so I wasn't in any condition to go anywhere! That said, my procedure was done around midnight, and I was released at 10am the following morning. Pretty sure doctors all make their rounds 9-11am ish, so that is the time most people are released. There is some stand-down time after being under general anaesthetic for them to monitor you - so depends on what time your op is as to when the earliest you would be allowed to be released is.

Hope things go as smoothly as possible for you, and allow you to get some closure Hug
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 8:13am
If you can stay, stay. I felt terrible after my 1st d&c but really good after my second. It would be awful to react badly and have to drive home 3+ hours. Take care xx

Edited by Bonnie7725 - 27 September 2016 at 8:20am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faith_Chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2016 at 9:31am
Good luck for today sweetpea!
TTC #1
FET Nov 2016 - BFN
5 in freezer
FET June 2017 BFP
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 518519520521522 593>