FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 593>
Author
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:33pm
Welcome back from your holiday Red. Hope you had a nice relaxing time.

Torturing myself with OneBorn episodes!!! Why do I do this to myself????
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
Sponsored Links

brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 4:40pm
BC lol why are you doing it???

I will be tonight when it is on so I shall give myself the same advice lol!!

PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?
Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:42pm
Brownie / babycrazy - I am addicted to it too and Midwives!

Can't help myself but I am re training myself to day dream about my future kids, power of positive thinking can't do any harm
reddahlia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddahlia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 6:51pm
Thanks BC - had the most relaxing time. In fact I relaxed more than I have been able to in a couple of years so hopefully that helps matters. I'm part drawn to watching that show too - but I shouldn't really do it myself either. Good idea with re-visualisation Icecream.

I meant to say I'm 13 days post ov, not CD 13. So at that annoying 'just come on and put me out of my wondering / suffering' stage of the TWW

I booked some accupuncture in for next week. Haven't been for 6 months so am really looking forward to it. Thought I'd do a 3 month run-up to ivf
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:52pm
Great idea ice cream. Must stay positive!! I have started chiding myself for dreaming thinking that its easier to have no hope and not be disappointed but in actual fact I should give myself a break and not give up hope.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
ShellzBellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellzBellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:01am
Hi all just spent half an hour reading all your posts.

We DH and I have been ttc #4 For 12 months

I have a 7&9 year olds from a prev relationship and we have a 2.5 year old together.
We have been together 4.5 years and recently got Married.
Our 2.5 year old took 10 months
Had bloods done for hormones and Ov 2 months ago and they all came back normal and apparently I am ovulation (even tho I don't feel like I am )
DH soldiers got tested a few years back when we were ttc Miss 2.5 and are good.
Its so frustrating knowing that everything is 'Normal' yet we cant seam to conceive??
Dr wants us to keep trying for another 6 months until we go back to her.
In the meantime I am very grateful for the 3 precious monkeys we do have and am trying to relax have kind of given up even bothering to think about it...
We are becoming cyf caregivers and should be all approved and ready to go within weeks - so cant wait to have a bubba in the house and the kids are really excited :)

Lots of babydust to you all xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellzBellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:03am
P.S I am also addicted to One Born Every Minute and Call the Midwife!!
It just makes me want to push a baby out my .......!!!! Crazy Huh
Also is anyone keen on setting up a Private Facebook page for this Forum??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellzBellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 12:07am
add me if you want

https://www.facebook.com/shelly.ellis.980
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:07pm
OBEM addict here too...

I call it... research
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:21pm
I'm another. Trying for number 2 for 1,5 years now. Had to early MCs thus far. I'm really quite desperate, for some reason even more so than with my 1st. In my heart I feel I've made a lot of mistakes that I would like to correct with my 2nd.

Just wondered whether any of you girls take Vitex? Do you stop it all around possible ovulation or continue right through? I was wonder with things that state: do not take when pregnant.

thanks in advance!

D.
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 9:53pm
Lol I like that spin on it Rach! No harm in 'researching' how you may or may not wish to give birth lol.

Welcome Shellz and Dominika sorry its taking so long. I don't know anything about vitex sorry. And on the FB idea - I prefer to stay completely anon due to my small town and my job but that's just my personal opinion there may be others who might like to be part of one :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
Dominika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dominika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 10:05pm
*apologies for the typos. been staring at posts for hours LOL*

just fyi for those of you that are looking for positives: my parents tried for 5 years before I came along. and then my brother came 3 years later. that with no diagnosed issues.

fx for all of you! and me!
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:09pm
Welcome to the new ladies :)

Soooo I'm back for ANOTHER blood test on Sunday, I'm crossing my fingers like mad it's the last for this cycle, will be number 4. They had trouble getting blood today and my arms are sooo sore and bruised, would be nice to have a break of needles!

I'm a obem watcher too. I always think to myself I wonder if/when my time comes how it's going to be, am I going to be a screamer or the silent type! Will I have a water birth or not?! And then sometimes it puts me off wanting to push a baby out! Ouch!

I hope everyone is feeling okay :)
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:13pm
Ooooh and hot flushes were horrible today!!! I'm struggling to sleep at night to because I keep waking up sweating. Silly hormones and working over time I'm guessing, but man it's awful! I'm surprised it has been happening more now and not when I was taking the clomid?! Also have been having horrid pinching sensations in my right side ovary area. I'm secretly saying to myself maybe something is working.....trying to stay positive :s
reddahlia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddahlia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 9:59am
Welcome Shellz and Dominika. Best wishes with siblings for your children:)

I would give anything to have just one right now

I agree re the Facebook thing -while a good idea in theory, I personally would prefer to remain more anonymous.

Sounds like things are 'going on' for you Jane - best wishes!

Hmmm, as for me, still no AF after 15 days post ov. I have been tricked soooo many times before that I am still not going to test for a few more days though

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:27pm
Hope its good news Red and AF doesn't show!

Jane good luck for the bloods. Unfortunately its part and parcel of fertility treatment sucky as it is.

AFM - Well I'd love some tips for dealing with hearing people are pregnant (IRL) so I don't turn into a ball of tears everytime I hear a new announcement like I have been this week. The Fella just came home and tells me that the couple who are renting our sleep-out this summer are expecting a child in December. Floored me and I burst into tears and was REALLY selfish. How the poor guy puts up with me I don't know. He told me I need to just be happy and not get upset everytime I hear stuff like that because it doesn't solve anything. And he's right. I was getting really good at hiding my hurt and just getting on with it but I guess I'm just have a wee moment where I'm OVER doing that. What makes this worse is that I will now have a pregnant/baby in my face ALL summer if not longer.

So yeah. Not really in control of my emotions right now and any helpful hints about not caring about this crap anymore would be totally welcome! :)
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 2:41pm
BC :( I would also love to know how to do the same! Its so hard! its like everywhere you go there are pregnant people or people with babies :(

My sister is now past the 12week mark after a MC earlier this year which was when I first started treatment with FA she told me she couldn't deal with me she was focussing on her.
we havnt spoken for 6months... because when she was pregnant the first time she said how much she pitied me because I couldn't get pregnant, she said things no sister should say. And now that she is pregnant and things are all ok now she is ready to be there for me! I told her im not ready to talk im focussing on me! Im so hurt by her! Things between us will never be the same!

Your Dh sounds the same as mine BC I don't know where I would be without his positive thinking

Hope your ok BC I hope tomorrow is a better day for you xx
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:08pm
Wow Brownie that's pretty full on stuff. I would've thought given she's had a MC that perhaps she might have a little more tact and understanding for your situation.
Give it time, you may find that she realises the hurt she's caused you and between you, you can work it out.

Didn't mention that my DH also mentioned that I may need to be prepared for it never happening for us...not sure how positive that is lol.

I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:10pm
Ohhhhh :( lol he sounds sweet though!!

I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to be a good day for you! :)
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 3:57pm
Hi guys,
I have been a bit awol just because we have been busy. Hi to the new people-Dominika vitex I did take for a while and did stop at ov, that seems to be what people say to do but natropath never told me that.
Shellzbelz choice you are going to be a cyfs caregiver, will be really interested to hear how that goes. My DP has said we can look into adoption if I want but I know that is not easy I don't think I could do fostering.
Red choice you had such a relaxing holiday! I am a bit jelous, the idea of some sun sounds very good to me right now=)
Brownie that is really sad your sister said those things! Good on you for saying you need to just concentrate on you now.
BC really sorry re having a bit of a hard time with new babies/pregnanices, I go through similar patches, big hugs to you
Jane and Red fx it is both your months!
Icecream and Rach hope you guys are good, haven't caught up on how you guys are going yet-but I love obem too, love the idea icecream that it is positive thinking icecream
AFM about 11dpo, don't think this is the month but you never knowSmile My DD is 4 now, a bit of a hard milestone in my head as was hoping to be utd by now, but have moved on from that now, all good

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 593>