FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
Author
Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 8:46pm
Hi Paddington, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!!
Sponsored Links

Ammikins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ammikins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:16pm
I have had 2 faint BFPs!! Tonight's darker than this morning and will do another in the morning,nut as they say, if its positive its positive right? But doesn't seem real!! No symptoms, other than using potential pregnancy as an excuse to not get up and run on freezing mornings!!! Lazy!!! That mind set I now changed!! My due date will be 27th March. I know I know thus early but was an iui so know exactly when everything happened!! Have blood tests booked Monday, booked at time of iui, so think I will feel less like its a lie when I have those!!
Ammikins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ammikins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 10:16pm
Excuse my terrible spelling etc, am on iPad and auto correct is playing havoc!
Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:32am
Congratulations Ammikins!!!
Ammikins View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ammikins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:20pm
I had my pregnancy confirmed by bloods today,but have just discovered I am bleeding!! Fingers crossed that its not going to end badly!! Scared.
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:59pm
Noooo, Ammikins, I hope everything is OK!!
astral_monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote astral_monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:31pm
Hi Ladies. Very tentatively joining this group. Just completed our second round of IVF, and it has been a very rough journey. I'm currently under the care of the fertility clinic, and have done my first blood test with them, and will have another blood test on Thursday and a scan at around 7 weeks. After that I may start looking for a midwife (all going to plan).

Only had a few mild symptoms so far. Achy boobs, small amount of nausea, a wee bit of cramping.

I think my EDD will be around 18 March.

Can someone PM me the password to the private forum?

Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:23am
I hope you're ok Ammikins, have lots of rest and make sure you see your GP (or Midwife).

FX everything is OK x
SouthKiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SouthKiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:03am
Hello everyone!
I got my BFP yesterday, didn't have any HPTs at home so used an OPK and got a positive result. DF got me a HPT on his way home and sure enough it was a strong positive (at 12DPO).
Baby is due 28th March.
My boobs are a bit tender and have a lot of cramping which is freaking me out a bit.
Can I please have the password to the private forum? Thanks
PaddingtonBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaddingtonBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:49pm
I'd like to join the forum also. Pretty please ? Thank you
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 5:52pm
Hi ladies and Congratulations on your BFPs!!! I got mine a week ago and have been a little scared to jump in here because I've had a bit of a rough journey ttc our first. Was going to try wait til 12 weeks to join you but decided to jump in because I'm feeling really positive about this wee bean and thought it'd be nice to have you all to chat to. I am due 19th March... anyone else share the same date?
Ammikins, I hope you're ok - sending you lots of sticky vibes and well wishes.
I'd love the password for the private forum if someone could pm me please
5 wee Angels - Always in our hearts - Aug '11, Feb '12, Aug '12, Feb '13, Aug '13
incubatingpeanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote incubatingpeanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:01am
Good morning ladies!!
My husband and I are expecting our first baby about the 18th march! We are super excited!
Just wondering if someone can give me the password for the private forum?
Would love to share this amazing journey with you all!!
Frankie17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankie17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 12:59pm
Can I please join the private forum?
First due 17th March, very exciting.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:53pm
Hi ladies, I'm bravely going to make the move to this thread (waves to fellow TWW threaders ) Still only really early days for me yet, and with three early/chem MC for me, I'm a little bit "walking on egg shells"

Can I have the password to the private forum please?
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:02pm
Welcome everyone! I think there's a few of us who are nervous about being here because of past experiences so I'm sure we'll be a great support to each other! I'm just waiting for the midwife to ring me back with hcg results and it's like torture!!! X
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:38pm
Hi everyone, congrats to all the newbies! :) Has someone been in touch with you yet about the password and Facebook group?
Frankie17 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frankie17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:48pm
no, I haven't seen anything.
Strawberry1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strawberry1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:15pm
Hi, could I join the private group too? I have known I am preggy for a few weeks, having a dating scan next week to work out the due date. Thanks :-)
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:16pm
Hi everyone,

Morsel - I haven't heard yet so if you could pass details on to us that'd be great - thanks
5 wee Angels - Always in our hearts - Aug '11, Feb '12, Aug '12, Feb '13, Aug '13
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 7:24pm
I haven't had the password yet either, thanks
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>