FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>
Author
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 10:57am
Floph password in you inbox now

Sponsored Links

Anna123874 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna123874 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:53pm
Hi everyone - Congratulations to you all. I'd love to join you in the private forum. We have our first little one due around March 7. Is someone able to give me the password?
Shannon82 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 12:07pm
Hello future baby mummas!! Congrats to you all!
We are 6 weeks today and due on the 13th of March. First baby for us and we are SO excited! I've been feeling a bit sicky over the past few days and the boobs are so big and sore!
First OB appt not till the 9th of August and I am so looking forward to it.
Would love to join the private forum too please!?
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 6:22pm
Password sent you both now

See you there!

allsmiles1981 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allsmiles1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:20pm
Hi Baby V, when I try to click through to your PM I get "Error: You do not have permission to view this Private Message.". How can I get into the private forum?
Caysarah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caysarah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:21am
Hi All, I'm pregnant with our first, EDD 02/03/14

Seeing the doctor tomorrow and hopefully getting a date scan. I have PCOS so the EDD may not be accurate.

I am always tired and nauseous, hoping that eases as the pregnancy progresses!

Would love to become a part of the private forum too please.
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 7:55pm
allsmiles1981 - just sent it to you again, may be because of your change of nickname

Caysarah - will PM's you the password now

allsmiles1981 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allsmiles1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 8:58pm
Thanks BabyV - worked this time
Emma124249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma124249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 8:09pm
Hi everyone,
I'm due March 31, had an ectopic in 2010 and worried by every little twinge. Am 41 so crossing my fingers this baby sticks! Had to beg GP for a blood test on tuesday to see what my HCG is doing: 4weeks and one day it was 109... Having another test Friday (4 weeks 4 days). Can't bear the wait... No symptoms yet... Bring them on!!! Would love to join the private forum - looking forward to sharing this journey with you all :-)
Emma124354 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma124354 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 5:09pm
Hi, I have just found out I am pregnant and due 12th March (approx). I have very irregular cycles so was wonderful news! Would love to join the private forum if possible :-)
allebosiesor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allebosiesor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 8:53pm
Could you please send the the message again, the link won't work :(
IndigoZero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IndigoZero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:13pm
Hey Ladies, am due with #3 ...roughly estimate my due date around late March (may end up an April bub) waiting for my MW to come back from leave so I can get a referal for dating scan.

My kids are 6yo and coming up 4 months (yes, you read that right). Small gap eek, but definitely our last! Currently breastfeeding too!

Haven't read back yet but is there a "closed" FB group yet for us? (If not I'm more than happy to make one, I tend to logon there more often than here and feel safer posting pics etc as its not open for all to read.

Look forward to getting to know you all, hoping my friend joins in here soon as she's due the same month
Emma124249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma124249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2013 at 11:04pm
Hi Baby V, unfortunately when I try to click through to the link you sent I get the following:

Error
Only members with sufficient permission can access this page.

Can we try again? Cheers :)
Decca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Decca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 2:48pm
Urghh - no luck again with the private message - I received the email *thanks Baby V* but when i log onto my profile here it says i have no messages... HELP!!!
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 3:32pm
Hi Decca - some of the other ladies had issues with accessing the private messages when they changed their nicknames. Have sent you another private message to this nickname now.

Maybe one of the other ladies here can send it to you as well just in case. Hopefully see you in the private forum soon

a little bird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a little bird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:29pm
Hi there,

I am 8weeks along. Due early March. 3 previous pregnancies that have all ended in miscarriage so hoping fourth time's the charm.
I have been feeling very sick and tired over the last three weeks. Hoping that the sickness will ease up a little soon!
I would like to join the private forum too please :)
lamington View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lamington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 8:22pm
Hi mummas to be!
Congratulations to everyone !!
We have just had a viability scan today and due date for our first baby is confirmed for 14 August! We are SO excited!!
It was round 3 of clomiphene, so feeling very blessed and lucky.
I'd love to join the private forum please
hanniesunshine View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hanniesunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 7:11pm
H

Edited by hanniesunshine - 01 August 2013 at 9:10pm
TTC: Mar 2010
MC #1: Sept 2011
Mar 2012: NO sperm in test
MC #2: April 2012
BFP: 10 May 2012!
Ruth86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruth86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:43pm
Hi all

I'm here tentatively but hopefully like a few others here! I'm due around March 17. I've come off the back of 2 early miscarriages, but this one is further than I have ever been and bloods and scan were all good :)
I would like to join the private group please :)
Yvette_34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yvette_34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:54am
Hi there.

We're 7 weeks pregnant due 22nd March all going well! Baby #1 for us which is exciting but scary!

I'd love to join the private forum too.

Look forward to getting to know you all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>