FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March 2014 Babies - Welcome!
    Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:24am
Welcome to the Due in March 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

vineyardhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 9:58am
I will kick this off! Just found out we are pregnant after 12 months ttc. This is #1 for us. EDD looks to be 5th march. Very excited! Just been to dr and have all my referrals for blood test and scan in two weeks to confirm dates.
Greenery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:03pm
Yay! well I just got a faint positive this afternoon :D after 18 months. this will be #2. will have to get a dating scan as my last few AFs havent been perfect.
So happy!!!!! haha.

Edited by Greenery - 27 June 2013 at 4:04pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:37pm
Aww congrats greenery! That is awesome news. How are you feeling? My boobs are so, so sore! I can barely wear a bra! Apart from that feeling pretty good.
Lovebeingamummy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:54pm
Hi guys - got my BFP this morning! We already have a son (who's two) and this was second month of trying - feeling super lucky and super blessed!!!! Due date for me is March 5th too (although that's only using online due date calculator but pretty sure I have my dates perfect I think!). Last time I saw my Dr he just told me to find a midwife - but have you others seen a Dr yet? My only symptoms are missed period, super hungry and thirsty!!! No sore breasts but never had that on the last pregnancy either!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:58pm
I've just seen my dr, and locked in my midwife today, bit of an over-organiser I think! Have a dating scan booked in for 2 weeks time too, so excited. This will be #1 for dh and I, although we had a very early ectopic m/c last year. I feel very good about this pregnancy, completely different to the last, and further along I suspect. Haven't told anyone yet, going to wait until after dating can before we consider telling close family and some friends :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 4:59pm
Oops and congrats on your pregnancy also lovebeingamummy!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:16pm
I am also an over organiser - emailed a midwife this morning too! I know for me it's early days but I figure can't help to get all sorted!!!! I will ask for a dating scan (I did last time too) to confirm my dates are right. Congrats to you both, vineyardhoney and Greenery (our son is 2 years and four months so we will have a similar age gap!)!!! :)
Greenery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:17pm
Congrats ladies!
Been very moody today haha!
Had a tummy bug on Monday but already kind of had nausea before that. Had some small cramps.
Last time I found out at the drs as i had 2 nights of waking up at 1am with horrendous cramps i thought it was something bad. Well he is now 2 and a half ahahha. So never found out at home. so will have to go to the drs next week.
I text my sister straight away haha She knows how hard its been for us and i had to tell someone! nice early 30th present to myself :D

Greenery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 5:23pm
Oh yes super hungry! and for grapefruit... odd hahaha. (last time it was ginger haha)
My sister just sent some treats over from Aus so Im sure that will help haha.
with the boobs i found anything like my pjs on loosely hurt haha. so odd as i never had any problems with #1

Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:20pm
Hi ladies! I got my BFP on Monday and it has come at just the right time after 9 months of TTC. I had written my work resignation letter over the weekend and was ready to hand it in on Monday and than this happened!

Tested at home again on Wednesday morning and the second line now very strong. Symptoms wise, super sore boobs, really thirsty, very hungry, a bit of insomnia (although I think that's due to work stress). A bit of nausea in the morning but nothing major yet.

Due March 5th according to cycles, booked in for a doc's appointment on Saturday.

Congrats to you all and look forward to sharing this journey with you!

Edited by Baby V - 27 June 2013 at 6:21pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:29pm
Hehe I didn't think I was that hungry, just had a giggle as I am sitting here munching bikkies!

Edited by vineyardhoney - 27 June 2013 at 6:30pm
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:51pm
Oh yeah, and salt and vinegar chipees are the BEST!

blondiesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:56pm
From a March 2013 mummy, CONGRATULATIONS!!! So excited for you all, and so happy you've started this amazing journey. It goes by so fast, so enjoy every moment of it - and sooner or later, you'll be holding your wee bundles of joy. I have an almost four month old! Any March 2nd's out there? This'll be you next year
BabyNo2Time View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyNo2Time Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:55pm
Hi I'm here too! Was quite surprised to get my bfp at only 10dpo. But was still there yesterday so don't think I'm dreaming. Only symptom really is soreish boobs and feeling real dehydrated, but that could be my lack of water intake!

Edd is 8 or 10 march according to ff

Oh and this is baby #2 (obviously). Ds is nearly 3yrs old

Edited by BabyNo2Time - 27 June 2013 at 8:00pm
Up the Duff with #2. DS turns 3 in July.

My Ovulation Chart
babybeans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babybeans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 8:43pm
BFP on Sunday here.. Only tested to rule it out as I have been feeling sick for days. I'm so happy about it but feel dog rough! I'm guessing a due date around 1st March.

My first was born in Nov2011. Congrats everyone!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:01pm
Hi everyone! I'm feeling quite tired but no nausea (yet!). Las time around I felt fine until 6 weeks when the sick feeling hit! Super thirsty and hungry though (could be winter effects though!)! How is everyone else?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:39pm
With you, super tired, don't normally get tired at all. Still having cramps on and off and sore boobs on and off.

Should we start a private forum on here? I would prefer to use oh baby to Facebook if that's ok
Baby V View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baby V Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:00pm
I'm in for a private forum, how do we do that?

Went home early today as was doing some tidying around the office and felt faint, now super tired. Feeling terrified that something's gonna go wrong, having dreams of m/c, anyone else having any anxiety?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2013 at 6:17pm
Yup, bit of anxiety here too baby v, scared I won't make the dating scan, or won't be anything at the dating scan...all feelings from my m/c last year coming back. Trying to block them out and just enjoy this!

I've emailed the admin for a private forum so keep an eye out for it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>