FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGeneral TTC Chat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Pitchperfect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitchperfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 8:11am
Morning Girls :)

Sorry too hear of your losses Charlie :( but exactly what I keep thinking all I want for xmas is those 2 lines and I'm going buy a test too put under the tree also :)

My AF was due yesterday 12 hours ago spotting/ brown discharge only when wipe. I jumped up and down so excited told hubby yay its all normal we can start ttc again.. This morning my pad was empty ( I've decided I'm going use pads this cycle I wanna see what the witch is doing) and still only brown discharge when I wipe :(...So hoping it starts up soon.
Question do I count today the spotting/discharge as CD 1 or wait till the witch starts full force? I so just want too start :)
Sponsored Links

Kamile View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kamile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:26am
Hi Pitchperfect and Charly, so sorry for both your losses

Pitch - I found this helpful from fertility friend in knowing when to start CD1 as :
'If you need a pad or tampon and the flow is bright red, record “light flow” even if it is just a small amount. A new cycle will automatically be started for you if this is the first day of your period. If you do not require a pad or tampon and there is just a spot of dark red or brown when you wipe or on your underwear, record this as spotting.'
DD born Nov 2014
BFP Aug 2016 #2 due April 2017
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:36am
hiya pitch perfect & charley…
I take CD1 as the first of the red flow with my AF

With the cousins that got pregnant - and that's the baby shower I got an invite to - she made special comment that they didn't want to wait till they were as old as me and find they couldn't have children…. LOL … charming… Hence I don't really want to go to the shower and I'd be one of the older ones anyway

Jeez is this cycle dragging or what and I'm not even at TWW yet LOL…   Have to take the toddler to the Dr's this morning - daycare conjunctivitis yippee… This kiddo was never sick until he started daycare last month LOL   I might have a quick chat to the Dr re our TTC journey and see if we keep going as we are or if she can suggest anything else given my age… I don't think I'm worried this is only the third month… maybe I'll just get some freebie HCG tests heehee

Hope everyone else is well.. I'm heading into a busy weekend, and I guess should come out the other side with a +OV with a bit of luck :)

Leishamaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:38am
Our daughter started daycare at 3 months old and has had her fair share of bugs - great for their immune system though!

It can't hurt to mention to your doc that you are TTC, especially if you have a good relationship with her - she might just give you the one piece of advice that gets you a BFP

</a
Pitchperfect View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitchperfect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 11:58am
Thanks Smoo
You answered 2 of my questions I was wondering why my FF chart wasn't marking today as my AF..
Looks like I'm still waiting for the witch still too show.

My 3yr old has been at preschool since 10 months old and has picked up so many bugs but I'm still waiting for him too get chicken pox..I'm lucky I have my own business as I'd hate too think how many sick days I've taken off.

I'm also planning going too the doc and talking about our ttc once af arrives I think its a great idea :)
Fingersxd4#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 8:46pm
CD8 soooooooo slow!

I went to start temping this morning but DD has taken off with it, so probably in a box now... moving day tomorrow :)
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Dec 11 - Found out I was UTD
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
May 14 - Early Miscarriage from final round of 50mg Clomid
Dec 14 - Miscarriage at 8.5weeks from 100mg Clomid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:24pm
Yeah that might make temping a bit difficult

</a

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:28pm
DD is lucky she is super cute haha

Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:30pm
I just love that pic!

</a

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2013 at 9:31pm
I think she showing us her superpower lmao
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:12pm
How is everyone?
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:18pm
Hey FxD

I am good. Thats a super cute piccy of your girl!! She is gorgeous. CD8 here today. Got a BD in yesterday which is good because I think today is out.. DP is quite unwell.. hopefully he will be better tomorrow or Tuesday and we can get back into it. I'm feeling pretty good about this cycle, positive but not getting my hopes up too much. first cycle after MC so I kno it could be weird, but next AF will be due day my parents arrive, would be cool if we found out when they are here, but wouldnt want to tell them until we were certain incase of repeat performance... I am still debating if I am going to tell mum about the M/C.

How are you doing?
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:23pm
If you think your mum is going to be supportive then I would tell her, but if you think she wont be then I wouldn't, you don't need the added stress.

I do however love your positive vibes :)

Myself I am doing good, CD10 and probably 12-14 days til ovulation lol
This month doesn't worry me if I don't get utd, I just want to get through xmas lol.

I want another piece of my birthday cake but the icing is seriously sweet haha
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
Lease243 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lease243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:26pm
Thanks. I'm really not sure how mum will be, she can be supportive and not... so it really depends on her mood. I will see how I go, If i get some time with her alone then maybe.. they are only here for two days so will see how we go.
Angel Baby Nov '13
BFP Dec '13 DD1 born July 2014 at 35 weeks

Mrs. Sinclair April '17
TTC #2 since May '17

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2013 at 8:32pm
Happy Birthday fxd! Send me some cake

</a
Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:03am
Fxd ur lil girl is too cute!!!!

Hey I was just wondering if any1 here has used or has any views/info on using those saliva microscope gadgets for predicting ov? I wonder whether ferning might be harder to recognise than it sounds?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 7:43am
Sorry no clue on the ferning - OPKs are about as scientific as I get!

</a
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:31am
Bubno1 - I do saliva tests and OPK. You've also got to be really careful that you haven't eaten anything - they recommend doing the test the same time you do your temp - before brushing teeth and breakfast etc…
Spotting the fern patterns - partial and full are quite easy - there's a really distinct difference between the two - but it takes a bit of time to get used to it. You can follow guides/pictures online to work out where your test sits… I'm CD15 today. Had partial ferning CD11 & CD 12 and full ferning CD13 (forgot to test yesterday!). I think OV is today/tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I had + OPK yesterday but the new tests aren't what I was used to so I'm not 100% sure. But, with saliva testing as well and knowing a full ferning usually indicates OV in 72hrs, plus eggwhite CM today, I'm probably on track…. Hope that helps…    I think Saliva testing is another tool, but OPK's and temping tell you the same thing

We're still on track SMEP :-D CD15 today ….I OV'd early last cycle, I'm usually CD15/16 so fingers crossed today's the day …. I think we'll BD through the week to cover the bases haha

Oxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 8:52am
Where do you guys get preseed from? Dp wants to try it this month.

TTC#1 Jan 2009
Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2013 at 1:43pm
Thanks mb that does help - I was thinkin of just using one instead of anything else but I get the feelin opks might be better for amateurs like myself lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>