FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
ShellsAugust View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellsAugust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 7:23pm
Hi Mrs Impatient, oh yay about the same due dates!
Yer I am keen to join this private forum but was going to find out about facebook as we havent announced either!
I could just imagine my mums reaction if she found out from FB lol
Sponsored Links

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 7:19pm
Hi guys! Regarding the FB thing it's completely private! I have only told some family and that's it. The page is completely private and need invite only to get in. So if you are keen PM me and I'll let u know my FB name then the only thing is we will need to be friends so I can add to the private page. ( you can always unfriend or whatever if you're uncomfortable once you're in the group) but I promise I'm not that scary ;)

I'm due 19th August so just over 11 weeks now! Scan next week! Quite excited!

melsaroxstar1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melsaroxstar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 1:02pm
Hi everyone, I have a 10 month old baby who I had pre eclampsia with. My doctor ordered an ultrasound on 20th of January to check my kidneys and found a pregnancy! At that stage he guessed I was 5.5 weeks pregnant. Can I please join the FB group too
Leishamaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 1:42pm
Hey and congratulations :) If you PM Talz or Lease, they can add you to the FB group

Edited by Leishamaree - 04 February 2014 at 1:43pm

</a
melsaroxstar1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melsaroxstar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 3:46pm
Thank you Leishamaree x
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2014 at 7:31pm
Hi guys. Sad news for me. My bub had no heartbeat at 12 wk scan today. So a missed miscarriage. My body still thinks I'm pregnant so quite a shock. :(

Rurubird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rurubird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2014 at 9:58pm
Hi there, due in august with our first baby. Having a bit of a hard time coping with all of the symptoms, so would love to talk to someone going through the same thing. Would love to join the private chat.

Edited by Rurubird - 09 February 2014 at 10:01pm
magpieness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magpieness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 9:55am
Hi everyone,
a friend recommended I join on here last night - I haven't got many friends who have had babies/are due same time as me so would be great to connect with others going through the same things at the same time. I'm due with my first on Aug 24th, sooo excited :) Would love to join in the private fb group too :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:06am
Hi, if you PM me, I can add you to the FB group :)

</a
magpieness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magpieness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:43am
Hi leishamaree,
I get an error message when I tried to PM you saying I didn't have the right permissions or something...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 10:45am
strange... look me up on facebook (Aleisha Rouse) and add me - then I can add you to the group

</a

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellsAugust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:04pm
Hey Magpieness,
I am pretty much in the same boat as you, due 25th August though :)
Hopefully we can chat more when we get added to FB.
I have my 12 week scan today and am so excited to see my bubba.
Take care

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:10pm
Hey shellsaugust - have you been added? PM me if not and Ill get you added

</a
Olivia134337 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olivia134337 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:13pm
hi there, cab I please be joined to fb group I am due 3rd aug (=

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leishamaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:21pm
Hi Olivia - just PM me and Ill get you added

</a

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellsAugust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:45pm
Hi Leishamaree,
I think a PM you on FB - well hopefully it was you!
Don't think I have been added yet.

Mrs Impatient View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Impatient Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 5:51pm
Shells - I am also due 25th and had my scan on Friday just gone, bubba was jumping around everywhere, so exciting
I am not on the Facebook group but might joni next week when we have told people

TTC Mar 2011
4 IUI all BFN
IVF Dec BFP

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellsAugust Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 6:07pm
Hi, I had my scan today and now my due date is the 29th I think she said.
The FB page is completely private, no one can see any posts or anything unless they are a member
madeye81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madeye81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2014 at 8:17pm
Hi everyone. Congratulations on your pregnancies. I am due early August possibly late July (our dates are a bug messed up) with our second baby. Will pm to get added yo FB group x
madeye81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madeye81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2014 at 5:43pm
Hi there. I am due early August with my second baby. Am I able to join the fb group? I have sent a message to Aleisha but haven't heard anything back. Thanks x
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>