FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
Author
Spitfire19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2014 at 10:53am
Password sent
Sponsored Links

KT249 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KT249 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 10:06am
I'm due 20 September - would love the password too

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 12:00pm
Password sent
cpl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cpl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:01pm
Hi, second child due Sept. Can I have the password please?
ShannonMac View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShannonMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 8:24pm
Hi to all other new mummys-to-be on the OHbaby Forum! arial4 I am delighted to join you all and announce I am 5 weeks pregnant today with my first baby. I am due on 28th September 2014. It still all feels surreal that this is actually happening! I would love to join the Due In September Group and meet and chat with other new friends in the same position I am in. Do we require a password for this section?
I look forward to meeting some of you very soon.
Best wishes, Shannon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2014 at 9:27pm
Password sent
nampijimpa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nampijimpa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 5:45am
Hi, I'm due Sept 18. Could I please have the password to the private forum? Thanks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2014 at 7:16am
Password sent
mama2one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mama2one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 4:26pm
hi there! i am nearly 7 weeks - due around 20th September I think? I would love the password too please :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2014 at 6:05pm
Password sent
smm888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smm888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 9:27pm
Hi there
I am due at the very end of September and I am keen to join the Due September 2014 thread. Thanks. :)
Alexiap View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexiap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2014 at 10:15pm
Hi all, I'm also due end of September. Would love the password please :)
Bee T View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 9:57am
Hi there, I am due sometime in Sept with baby number two. So excited. Would love the password to join the private forum. Thanks.
ShannonMac View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShannonMac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 2:31pm
Hi everyone, I'm very excited and happy to confirm to you all that we finally did the Clear Blue Test last night and it's a ---

BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are very happy and excited! I still can't believe how quickly and easily it happened (for the second time and after losing Our Little Angel in November). It's incredible, I didn't know I was so fertile! I feel so grateful for this little "Baby Mac" and to have this exciting opportunity. It's exciting to share this big news with a whole lot of new (cyber) friends who are also all going through the same experience!

And it might be of interest to you all to add that I am 38 years old, this is my first baby. In September last year when I stopped the Pill and we started trying (and conceived Our Little Angel straight away, two weeks later!) I was in shock and disbelief that someone like me could get pregnant that quickly and easily! I had read and heard all these things about how much harder and longer it takes to conceive once you are over the age of 35! My lovely GP had kindly lent me the book called "Making Babies". As I was reading through it, I was freaking out and ended up in tears of worry over the whole situation and started practically convincing myself that we were going to have problems conceiving and I would end up needing fertility/hormone treatment!!!

We have defied the odds!!!!!! It's an amazing feeling, almost like winning Lotto!

Yesterday was one of the most exciting days of Todd and my lives!!!

PS: Sorry in advance if some of you may see this same message twice - as I also posted in "The Mighty 2 Week Wait" Forum!

PPS: CONGRATULATIONS to all of you above who have announced the same happy news I just have!!! Yaaaaaaay!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2014 at 6:48pm
Password sent to all above
mon137915 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mon137915 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 11:36am
can you please send me the password too thanks :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2014 at 2:13pm
Password sent
Seekandfind View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seekandfind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 11:07am
Hello! :) I'm due Sept 28th - would love to be in the private group too plz!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spitfire19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2014 at 6:56pm
Password sent
BabyMama2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMama2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2014 at 12:35pm
Hi, I am due 4th September :) Can I please have the password?? :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>