FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGrrrrr Fuzzibuns!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:51pm
I know they have issues with getting what they order from the USA Fuzzi Bunz.

Christmas was a funny time, orders were being sent out the moment they came in, now they are dealing with issues with stock they were expecting to be sent from the states which wasn't ever sent

Please stick with the product though ladies, they really are great nappies, and I'm not just saying that because I'm an agent! I wouldn't have bought them for my baby if they were rubbish.

And they say all good things come to those who wait

Edited by Maya
Sponsored Links

jax View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jax Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 9:59pm
I don't know if I was just lucky then, but my order arrived pretty much a week and a bit after I ordered them... just in time for Xmas (Yay Toni! )

I do understand how much shoddy customer service like that would get up your nose though Emma, it's one of my greatest pet peeves too.

Edited by jax
Jacquie - Mama to Erin, 13.07.06 - Chief Cat Chaser & Marmite Sammie Eater

Love many, trust few, harm none. ~Anon~
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 10:02pm
For me it was more that I never got any reply to my follow ups, I tried every method possible and it took over a week to hear anything...I can understand things being late because of suppliers, but would prefer to be kept informed or at least acknowledged.
I defnitely won't be giving up on the product - I love my fuzzis! But hopefully this thread will give them a bit of wake up call in regards to customer service.
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Toni_akl Toni_akl wrote:

And they say all good things come to those who wait

*Stamps feet impatiently*

I have no issues if they have stock/supply issues, hey it happens - but keep the customers and the agents in the loop!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 8:33am
I agree Emma, I don't mind if the missing one is due to an out of stock problem - but they didn't mention it when I got the package (making me wonder if they'd just forgotten to put it in?!) and haven't replied to my email. I should be thankfull the others arrived within the 10 working days I guess (maybe putting Toni down as my agent helped?!? )

I wish they hadn't charged my credit card straight away!!!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 9:04am
Using an agent doesnt mean you will get your order any quicker unfortunately, it depends on how many orders are already waiting and stock supply. Those that ordered just before Xmas got them quickly as everything was in stock at the time and they were trying to get all the orders out before having some time off over the holidays.

I just want to reiterate what Toni said - please dont give up, the product is awesome and these delivery issues are going to be a thing of the past soon. Thanks all for your patience.

Oh and I totally know how you feel, have been waiting for some curtains I ordered almost three weeks ago which they said would take about a week. Well I finally had to ring them and got told oh your curtains are ready but we're waiting on the rings which should be here next week! NEXT WEEK If they had just let me know it wouldnt have been such an issue. grrr
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 10:46am
I wondered who that order was from Nikki! LOL Thanks
Hope you like your nappies, any questions let me know
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 1:18pm
The 3 Fuzzis that they have in stock arrived this morning, so can't complain - they did follow thru with their promise to have them here today. They also sent me some extra inserts which is nice . Now jst waiting on the last 3....
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 2:10pm
You're welcome Toni. I mentioned in another topic that I'd put your name in (didn't know if it helped you or not) but wasn't sure if you'd seen it. I do live out west, so you would be my agent anyway.
I may need to come and watch if you're doing a demo one day! I'll have no baby to practice on for another 4 or so months. (Hence not being too worried about my one nappy that didn't arrive, haha).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 6:02pm
Just PM'd you Nikki
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 3:59pm
OK - here I go again - in the right thread this time ...

Grrrr, FB's!!!!   

I emailed 2.5 weeks ago to tell them of my missing nappy with no explaination, and still no reply ... so I emailed yesterday with a read receipt asking why they hadn't replied. Well they got my email and still no response, so I emailed a couple of hours ago saying that I see they got my email and hadn't replied, and that I think their customer service is shocking, and even though I have heard their product is good I might have to buy peapods when I need larger sizes after this ... still no reply!!!!!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 10:17pm
that is shocking customer service nikki!!!!
i'd go peapods, they're cheaper anyway
i hope you get a free nappy after all this crap they are putting you through!

sorry i hope that doesn't offend anyone

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2007 at 9:48am
Well, just to update you - they emailed late yesterday to apologise (very lovely email) and explain that apparently someone left unexpectedly around the time I first emailed, which could have been the reason there was no explaination on my invoice too. They are sending the nappy now and a gift (yay!) and hope I don't change to peapods!
He seemed really nice and was very apologetic ... so I kinda feel sorry for the poor new guy now, he must have walked into a mess!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12