FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBlack Mark On Tooth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black Mark On Tooth
    Posted: 22 March 2007 at 11:04pm
Zac has a black mark on one of his bottom front teeth. I showed the Pedatrician and he said it would go away. Has anyone elses toddler had this as I'm not sure if I should take him to the Dentist as well.
Zac Mark - 30.11.05
Samara Ailsa - 13.08.07
Sponsored Links

Glow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:21am
My son had black mark on his gum just before it was going to pop through. I took him to the doc and they said it was just bruised and would come right. And it did.

Hmm but you said tooth. I'd probably get a second opinion or go to the dentist. Hope its nothing major.

Mummy of Two Boys
B: 2004
K: 2007

Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:46am

When you enrolled your child at the Dr's there is a place where you sign up to the dentist.
If you said yes on the form you are able to see a dentist at any time from birth.

We said yes and Tyrell got an appointment to see a school nurse already....
It may pay to just see what they say.

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2007 at 8:24am
I personally would just call a dentist and ask them if it's anything to worry about before taking him in to see one. It is only a baby tooth after all.
Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 11:38am
I would take him to the dentist as well. Just a side note I just found out 2 of my teeth are actually baby teeth that grew big roots.
 Post Reply Post Reply