FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone due October???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2005 at 8:46am
Oh I didn't know about the different specials all the time (Flybuy)....I might just wait and save more points!

Thanks Angelnz

Edited by Roksana

Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:03pm
Just thought I would update you guys.............

I went for another check up yesterday, and my hubby made it this time.

They checked my BP and it was 105/80
Then they checked our baby....it was growing well. She measured the babies head and said 14 weeks 3 days and that’s exactly what I was yesterday.

The baby is moving its arms and legs...but especially the arms...it was over its face and then back to the side....oh it was sooooooo cute . You guys should have seen my hubby's face....it was bright and he had this faint smile....he was so cute!!

And she said she could not see my hemorrhage, so good news...I can be active again....

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2005 at 11:01pm
have you felt baby move yet?
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2005 at 1:29pm
We had a serious car accident when micheal was a toddler. The car was a complete write off. We rang plunket about his carseat, and then the makers and they both suggested we throw it out, as even if it doesn't looked damaged on the outside it can have structural damage on the inside. I was amazed how many people offered to buy it even though they knew why we were getting rid of it. We just dumped it. Be really careful buying secondhand even from shops, as to be tested proparly they are supposed to be sent away. We were told to Auckland.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:15pm
Hi Roksana.
Thats great news
I'm really happy for you. So no more bleeding?
Time will fly for you now. It is for me. As you may remember, I wasnt allowed to do anything and boy was the time draging by. Now its flying. I'm 17 weeks today(yeah I know the ticker is american, so is a day behind).
Only 12 days before the scan to find out the sex.
I'm still feeling pretty tired all the time and the day sickness is almost, always there. Oh well, I know for sure it will stop after bubs is born.
I still havent felt bubs move which is annoying me. There are woman out there, who are feeling their bubs at 15 weeks. This is my third pregnancy so you'd think I'd be able to feel movement by now.
Well, my 17 year old left home today, to live with her biological father. She seems to think she has it soooo hard here. It will be an eye opener for both of them as the father has had stuff all to do with her.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:35pm
My 12 year old ran away from home last weekend, similar thingm she thinks she has the meanest parents in the world. Bad luck for her is that being only 12 she doesn't have any choice, so she had to come home, and got a nasty lecture from the police, so she is feeling a bit sorry for herself this week.

Good luck with the scan!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:38am
Must be the season for it. My 14 year old neice ran away from home last week. She reacons she was stressing and just needed time out. Wait until they are mothers and then they will know stress. Especially if their child does the same thing.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:29am
arrggg ...I wrote a huge post last night and the comp crashed!!!!

Any way...bonjovi...I started to feel the baby around 13 weeks. I wasn’t sure if it was the baby and the doc and midwife said that it is. On Thursday night by baby got an extra boost of energy and was moving, moving, moving.......it was nice though!

I went window shopping this Sunday and found some really good stuff in Baby Factory. I think if we buy all the main things then it will cost us around $1700.

The cot was $600, pram $300 (on special), $300 for baby seat, $300 for wooden changing table and mattress $170.

I have to find out what my parents will buy first so that I can HP the rest (6 months interest free). If they buy two things then I will get a chest of drawers for $350.

Oh I am getting excited...I am 15 weeks today...25 to go!!

How are you feeling?

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2005 at 6:12pm
Computers are wonderful things,,,,,,,untill they play up!
Its my favorite saying.
Ohh, lucky you feeling the baby, I'm so jealous. The closest I've come to feeling anything, is muscle twinges(same as before i got pregy).
I'm excited for you.
So did DH go shopping too? I have to say, I would love to buy all new gear as well, but we are doing up an old house and for me, its more important to live in a real house before bubs is born.
I'm doing OK, still getting pretty bad nausea and its not helping having a calf that has the scours(which are sooooo smelly, the smell sticks to my skin, no matter what I do), might have to call the vet in, yay, another bill.
Only 11 days before my scan.
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a troublesome teenager

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:57am
On Sunday my hubby went too (I know I keep saying "I")
...and he was surprisingly excited about different things....and was asking more questions (shop assistant) than I was...how cute

I spoke to mum and dad, they said they might buy the cot and the pram.....so that's $900 sorted....

So we as a family are going shopping on Sunday to go and put stuff on HP. We will feel much relaxed when we get the major things sorted.

Oh poor you, must be awful to have morning sickness so late into your pregnancy....I was lucky I guess, I didn't have any sickness! Well I hope it passes soon!

Take care of your self!

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:10am
Men, they can be quite funny/cute sometimes.
When ever we go near a shop with baby gear, hubbys looking at baby clothes, although they always have something to do with rugby on them. He's also very protective with me, for instance, if I'm climbing off something, he's right behind me in case I fall(so cute).
Man, you must have the very best parents, thats a lot of money saved for you.
There are soo many new cool things to buy for babys these days. When I had my first, car seats were virtually un-heard of, boy how things have changed.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:29am
Tell me about it....Mum said "what on earth is a changing table? I changed both of you on the bed". Yah but Mum, these days it is so much more convenient to have one........so she just shakes her head.

Mind you I could do with out one, but it would be nice to give my child all the luxury right??? We are also looking for a new house, so there will be extra expenses there, and having Mum and Dad help out is great. But they are so excited at the moment, as it is their first grandchild. I can see them spoiling our baby.

My hubby is also very protective of me. We went shopping and I bought a photo album and he grabbed it of me and said you should not carry heavy stuff...hello it’s a photo album....he said still!! It’s cute and yet annoying!!!

Oh yes he already saw a baby all black T some where, just incase it is a boy!

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:35am
LOL Roksana - Willie bought Maya an All Black suit when she was a few months old and she's a GIRL! He just didn't seem to get it....
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 11:46am
LOL Emma - oh no, good thing my hubby doesn’t read these posts. It might give him an idea or two....

You never know, if we have a girl, he might buy her an all black T just for the sake of it. But he did say that if our baby was a boy he will be a All black and if we had a girl she would be a silver fern.....I laughed and said not if they take after their mother .

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:30pm
Paris has ford stuff, the new baby will have even more of it cos mike's uncle and auntie in aussie have gotten ford stuff. they had a "wheels" day at daycare the other week - Paris went dressed in one of daddy's ford tops, wearing his speedway cap, with a photo albumn full of pics of her grandad's stock car. she sits on sunday afternoons and watches the motor sport with im. and if he is playing playstation racing games, she will sit next to him shouting "go dad!, race!" or grab the other controller and pretend to drive. I think for us, it's the best of both worlds.. cos she is so into all the boyish stuff as well as liking pretty girly things.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:55pm
Willie took Maya for a ride in his truck the other day. he drives a big truck and trailer unit that carts concrete slabs for building sites. Maya loved it. When they came back she kept babbling on and on and on about "Maya go in truck with Daddy" "Daddy drive big truck". LOL, he'll make a truck driver out of her yet!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 3:58pm

With our brood it's gonna be martial arts cos daddy has his own style he founded and will be teaching it to the kids.LOL, wouldnt it be sooooooo funny if Xander wanted to become a ballet dancer lolololololol.I think Nath would disown him lol.

Nath already has a uniform for me to wear for when he teaches me!! Xander walks round the house wearing daddys boxing gloves

oh by the way,due today and not a single inkling of labour but I  think i have already mentioned???

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:08pm
Oh my gosh....so you are!!!

I am sure it will happen soon....well sending you hurry up vibes!

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 4:15pm
thanx Roksana,I may need more vibes from everyone if this darling wee girl is still in my belly by mid next week lol.Dont fancy an induction after i have heard the labour tends to be more rushed and hard.well, rushed would be ok i think
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2005 at 8:47pm
hhhm. the ticker box is so cute.. i haven't seen it on a due date before... lol. it'll happen.. this weekend. hhm, can i make a bet on her being here by sunday evening?
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>