FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAnyone due October???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:07am
I had stitches with Alyssa and obviously had quite a scar as sometimes it still aches to go to the toilet (sorry TMI) but didnt tear with Jayde and it makes such a difference to walking around, sitting and going to the loo.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 11:44am
argggggg.....STOP!!!!

I dont know if I can take much more of this "tear" & "big baby head" talk........

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:03pm
Don't apologise to me Becs, it's you that's about to have the baby
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:15pm
hehehehe u guys r funny.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:40pm
You think it's funny????? I am jumping out of my skin......

Come one have some pity on a first time Mum!!!!
I am going to have nightmares now......

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 2:59pm
Don't stress Roksana - I worried the whole 9 mths about how on earth I was going to get this baby out, and it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:11pm
I tore with Kiya (advance apology if TMI) but just the labia. Still required stitches though... With Josiah, there was only a little grazing. I seriously thought I was tearing during the delivery and I was really surprised when my midwife said I hadn't!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:32pm
I'm the same as you Becca.. i just tore around the edges.. which surprised me.. although was on both sides.. midwife cracked me up cos she said to me to make sure you part them to clean... lolololol. (now i know that's far TMI) cos she had a lady who had been too scared to, and her labia had fused at the stitches and healed together!!!! argh! made me laugh so much.. but also scared the heck outta me.

also, i found it funny that i didn't have any pain med or anything for the hwole birth.. yet used the gas when i got my stitches.. that hurts more cos it's a pricking pain. made me glad i hadn't tried the gas during labour though.. it made me feel icky!

Edited by mum2paris
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:39pm

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:44pm
you'll be fine.really you will.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:51pm
I sure hope so.......

I was all excited about this baby (all happy thoughts), and yes I knew that I might need stitches.
But you know how you put that at the back of your mind and don’t think about it??? Well now I am thinking about it!!!

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 3:59pm
nah. it will be the last thing on your mind when the time comes.

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:10pm
hahahahaha it is so evil to talk about this with preggo ladies, but so much fun as well!!!

i remember my cousin making a comment about peeing with your elbows on the floor after having a baby.... i didn't quite understand what she meant until having hannah and trying to direct flow away from the grazing! hehehe

i managed to get away with no stitches and just a bit of grazing with a 9lb 6 baby... i think tearing is more down to an individual's skin elasticity than the size of the baby. all the same i'm hoping like hell my next one won't be bigger!!! (arghhh did you hear that??? my next one!!! must get out my bit of paper that says i am never having another baby again! mind you, no danger of getting preggo any time soon.)
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:12pm
When the time comes you really won't care about stitches you'll just want it the hell out of there. Seriously it is the sort of pain you forget. And it's not to bad. I remember when my doc reached for the siccors to cut me for my first I nearly jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. But I didn't even feel it, By that stage everything down there was numb from stretching. You'll do great!
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:14pm
My god my brains turned to mush lately "Siccors" I must need more sleep.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:24pm
Heehee... I had a little gas when my midwife broke my waters with Kiya, a local when they stitched me up after having her, and a local both times for the lure, but I delivered Kiya and Josiah without pain relief (beyond being in a bath). I'm proud of me!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 6:29pm
your lucky becca they didnt offer me anything when they broke my waters or when they tried to put a lure in (so many times because my veins kept collapsing)

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 7:30pm
i felt nothing of the stitching up later, my husband sd tho they needed a wheelbarrow for the suppositories.. Now that is TMI! even for me.

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2005 at 9:38pm
yeah, i think guys notice more.. unfortunately. lol, Mike is still freaked out about the whole bleeding thing from last time.. he just kept telling me "there was so much blood.. " thanks, i needed to know that.

nuttymama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nuttymama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2005 at 6:41am
because Jayden's birth was so quick Troy goes around telling everyone I just sneezed and out he came. So he has no respect for natural childbirth. He thinks it's the easiest thing in the world. Has a little more respect for ceasers though. I'll give him some credit he did stay home for three weeks after that one.
Abigail 06/01/2005
Jayden   21/11/2001
Micheal 03/04/1997
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>